*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

EErrrgghhh the only problem with going away is now I have to sort out all the laundry and the massive pile of stuff we were given for Dewi!

It was lovely to get some help though, MIL took Dewi for a few hours one day so we could go out and do a little shopping and then she took him all evening and night for Hubby's birthday so we could watch the rugby, go for a meal and have some 'time to purselves'...LOL time to ourselves just meant 'night love' and sleep! LOL

BUT Dewi was a nightmare...he defo has colic and the change in water while we were away meant he was in a lot of pain.

So much trapped wind its stopped him pooing! He didnt go in over 24 hours - very unlike him - he usually poops every feed!

Sweetlullaby thanks for digging out the colief...I'm hoping that might help for a few days at least!

I picked up a babsling in tk maxx...so hoping at least when I get the hang of using it I can get some more bits done aroun d the house.

HV finally gave me the details of baby groups so may get to one this week...weather dependent of course - bloody snow!!

Lovely imprints btw...I still havent done Dewi's prints...need to get on it!

Well done on the weight loss FF!!

oh and me and hubby got out tattoos...)tge power of love was the song we walked back down the aisle to when we got married...lol

this is hubby..
https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs231.snc3/21875_1352303845335_1163551094_1066301_2013198_n.jpg

this is me...
https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs291.ash1/21875_1352638213694_1163551094_1067244_2199575_n.jpg

Chuck, great to see you back totally forgot you said you were going away :blush: great tattoos :flower:

Chuck, great to see you back totally forgot you said you were going away :blush: great tattoos :flower:

lol there's far too many of us up to all sorts to remember what we're all up to!!

How are you and the LO today?

Love the tattoo's chuck! :) Colief is in the post on its way btw Im sorry it took me so long to find it the wee box is that blooming teeny :haha:

Matthew slept 00.15am til 7.17am then bottle and went straight back to sleep until 10am! Cant complain lol He wont stay asleep in the evenings ....as in put him to bed at 8pm and he's wide awake again at 9.30pm and will stay wide awake for ages!:dohh:

My HV still hasnt gave me a list of mother and baby groups etc....blooming stupid woman...yep im still annoyed with her :haha:

Going to rearrange some furniture and tidy my room today and have photographer coming out at 3pm again then will be going to argos to exchange Matthew's buggy (the wheel keeps veering off to one side?!)

I love the postman and delivery guys :) It means parcels :happydance: Got two parcels yesterday and one today and the post man hasnt even been yet!!

Wow how are you getting Matthew to sleep for 7 hours??!!!

I'm lucky to get 2 maybe 3 hours out of Dewi! Particularly the past couple weeks since he was sick in the night and now its really tough to get him down!

Sweetlullaby, thats great that Matthew slept well :flower:

Charlie, were both doing great thanks :flower: How about you?

I dont know how he sleeps 6-7 hours...i think its to do with him being wide awake in the evenings then has a last bottle that he really drags out and usually takes more than any other tim of day then he just goes to sleep lol

:hugs: hopefully the colief helps chuck and you'll be able to get it on prescription from docs! :hugs:

Aww Chuck, hope the colief works for Dewi, Jake's colic (fingers crossed) seems to have gone now but we got infacol on presciption so hopefully, if colief works you can get that too. Cool tattoos, I always like them when they have a personal meaning rather than just being artwork.

Lullaby - rubbish that you have to take your buggy back already! At least you got it from Argos where they should (hopefully) just be able to swap it, ours is from kiddicare online, dread to think what would happen if we had a problem with it.

Jake's been pooping like a trooper today, sure there is more coming out than I'm putting in!

Charlie, Oh yes I did read that :blush: sorry Dewi has colic again I sure hope it eases up for him & you soon :hugs::hugs:

Emilie sleeps around the same too she just got herself into the pattern

grrr *jealous* I am so fed up of only being able to grab a max of 2 maybe 2.5 hours sleep at a time, I haven't had an anywhere near decent nights sleep since somewhere in the 2nd trimester!!!

Awww Charlie I really feel for you. Colic is horrid. We suffered really badly with my first son James. I would be up all not rocking him in the pram. One night I was at the end of my tether ( was a single mum then too) and I wrapped him up warm, put him in the pram and put him out side at 3am. I was sobbing and didn't know what to do... he fell asleep :haha:

I use Colief with Noah and he sleeps 8.30 - 2am the 2.30 till 7am and isn't struggling with wind . Good Luck hunxx

I just set my phone charger on fire!! I was boiling some potatoes and the wire caught in the gas hob :blush: So now I can't charge it and it's almost dead!!!!

:( :hugs: chuck. Just remember colic doesnt last forever :hugs:

Im bloody freezing! Ran out of oil yesterday and they cant deliver til tomorrow :( Least Matthews nice and warm and snug in his cot snoozing!

Just sat and ate my dinner at the pc :haha: and now eyeing up a massive bar of dairy milk caramel...i should not have bought it :haha:

Iv just been to family planning, wouldnt give me pill iv been on in the pass due my weight :( goota lose a further 3st before give me it. got 5st left to lose anyways.
iv been put on the mini pill.

MTA you don't look like you even have that much to lose!!! You'll disappear!

oh FF thats bad luck!!

MTA where are you hiding all that weight? U look teeny in ur avatar!

hope u stay warm lullaby!

you really dont need to loose that amount of weight! u'll be nothing!

My friend just told me iv lost weight since last week :yipee: i havnt even done much about it tbh ive just been rushed off my feet a lot! housework must help!

Claire, apprantly housework burns alot of calories :D

MTA, I agree with wat the other girls have said :wacko: :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, I hope you manage to keep warm :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"