*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I'd say, at this age and with her being poorly you might want to wake her for a feed in the night, just to break up that big gap. Seems a long time really, even I can't go that long without a drink :lol:

Morning Ladies :)

Got sleep last night Matthew slept 11.45pm- 8am then back to sleep til 11am nearly!

Just sitting here eating my breakfast at lunchtime :haha:

Cant for the life of me remember what everyone has said lol so hope everyone is ok and LO's are ok!

yeh she woke up and i thought it was 7 or 8 as normal but looked at my phone and it was 11! ill set my alarm for 7 tomorrow just incase she does it again, she finished her 5oz tho and shes not finished a bottle for a few days, shes been leaving 1 or 2 oz. shes fallen asleep on me again, i even thought id fed her in my sleep :rofl: till i saw the two bottles not used.. then just though shit she didnt wake up earleir. : /

Maybe its because she's been a bit snuffly etc that she's more sleepy and sleeping a lot more?

I have so much to do and sort out today bleh! Need to get dressed first of all :rofl:

Whats everyone else up to today? xx

mm maybe, but why was her snot red .. surely babies dont get bleeding noses? (it didnt bleed but it was red snot) and i cant find my nose drops for her!

I posted in baby club the other day about babies getting nose bleeds.....its because when LO sneezes their blood vessels are so thin and teeny that sometimes the force when they sneeze bursts one of these wee vessels and makes their nose bleed a little bit.

Oh just read that her snot was red not bleeding nose....maybe it was a bit of blood at the back of her nose that has came out with her snot?

yea maybe, ill keep an eye on it its not happened again...
ahh the worry of being a parent eh!!

maybe it was a bit of blood at the back of her nose that has came out with her snot?

I agree :thumbup: Emilie also slept alot when she was poorly, keep your eye on her & if your worried take her to the Dr's Im sure shes just fine though :hugs:

Leanne, Im doing good thanks :flower: oh what is he cooking?

:haha: we had a proper family dinner everyone sitting at the table for the first time in ages even Matthew was in his bouncer staring longingly at the gammon joint and licking his chops :rofl: I swear if he could talk.....:rofl:

Hope Ava is feeling a bit better claire!

x

He's making roast beef and mmmmmmmm, I can't wait! :D

Nothing too spesh, just a nice Sunday roast. My favourite! x

we are having gammon eggs and chips.
Hope everyone is ok and had a good day. what time does everyones little one get to sleep after last bottle of the day.
Caleb has one about 10/11 does any else little one do this or are yours earlier xx

:rofl: I wish lol Matthews last bottle is usually around 11pm and he's usually sleeping by 1am latest! Though he sleeps right through to 7-8am so suppose i cant complain really!

Skyla used to have a last bottle or breastfeed at 11 and be asleep within the hour then sleep until 7 and then another few hours. But she started to get really cranky earlier and earlier so I've started to put her into bed straight after her bath and that feed. Last night she did 10-7 but tonight she was asleep before 8 so I'm hoping she will wake for a feed when I go to bed and then sleep through.

Awwww girls I still can't believe we're all here having had our babies-its going soooooo fast :hugs:

It does doesnt it! Time is flying! It is strange that we were all in 1st tri, then 2nd then 3rd, then now were all here with on average 2 month old babies! next we will be talking 1st birthday parties!!!

Ava used to sleep midnight till 7/8, i put her to bed after bath and bottle around half seven now and then feed her at 12ish when she wakes as normal. altho she seems to be being fussy nowadays about going to sleep, shes fighting it real hard!

Yep I'm finding Skyla's fighting it now too!! Little monkeys! :baby:

I really miss third tri I must say.

Faye, Emilie has her last bottle at 9:30/10pm she than sleeps from about 10:30/11pm until 6/7am

I have found Emilie doesnt nap for long in the day nomore but she sleeps well at night so I cant really complain shes very playful in her awake times & smiles at everything these days :haha:

I must admit I dont miss being pregnant :blush:

I dont at all either. I was ready to kill someone by the end of it. the itching was hell, i got more sleep with a newborn than i did then!

Anyone else still got pregnancy habits? I cant sleep now unless i have a pillow on either side of my stomach/back like i had to have when pregnant to lean on... its likee i still need it but theres no bump to lean onto it haha!

Claire, I had PUPPS so can totally understand the itching bit :wacko: sleeping was a bugger on top of the PUPPS I had carpol tunnel syndrome & mild SPD .. nightmare, no pregnancy habits still here

Hello!

Noah has his last bottle at 8pm Faye. But up until last night he woke for another at anything between 1 ans 2 am. Just waiting to see if he sleeps through tonight for us.

I want to be pregnant again! :haha: If we could afford 3 lots of nursery fees then we would TTC straight after the wedding. but we just need to wait until James is at secondary school so we dont have to pay after school care. I figure if we TTC July 2011 then we could time it about right.

Sooooo scary thinking about my big baby going to Big school!!! :cry:
Hope Ava is ok Claire! :hugs:
Hope you Roast was good Leanne!! :hugs:

I wouldnt mind being pregnant again if i could skip the first trimester and the giving birth part :rofl:

I still rub my tummy when im in the bath :blush: and now cant sleep on any side apart from my left!!Whereas before i could sleep in any position apart from on my tummy lol

Matthews had his last bottle by 10.30pm...he's still awake in his cot though he just had a massive yawn there so hopefully he'll drop off soon...lol I find myself going sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at night so he knows im still there lol even after he's fell asleep i still do it :rofl: was in the kitchen grabbing his nighttime bottle last night and was still ssshhhhh ing even though he was in his cot sound asleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->