*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

It's just started snowing here, stupid weather!

wow since about 6 i feel like im pregnant again.
i have had to have caleb in his carrier. he will not go down just wants to be held.im still carrying him now. we still have to make sure he is fully asleep when we put him down otherwise i wouldn`t get anything done.
how has everyones day/ evening been. xxx

Claire, sorry Ava had a rough night :hugs:

MTA, :happydance: on a week of sleeping through :flower: Happy 2 months :D

Charlie, :happydance:on Dewi managing the whole night in his cot :flower:

Leanne, :happydance: on Milly doubling her birth weight :flower: :growlmad: to your MIL :hugs:

Nic, How are you?

Faye, How are you?

Jaydee, Hopefully Jake will start sleeping better soon :flower:

Elski, its not snowing here "yet" I hope it dont *touch wood* :haha:

We went to see my mum today, we changed to teat size 2 when Emilie was about 5/6 weeks old shes now started sucking the life out of teat size 2 :wacko: but she does great with the vary flow so Im going to buy some more

Get her weighed tomorrow, she hasnt stopped eating today which is alittle unusal for her

Hey I am fine thanks! Lost 1lb at SW so fairly happy with that. :flower: Noah in bed and we just had Chicken Fajitas!! James with his dad all week so pretty quiet here :flower:

How is everyone? x

Ok yet again i've forgotten what everyone has said :rofl:

Claire, Hope ava is ok with the rough night and hopefully she'll settle back to every 3-4 hours for bottles rather than 2 hours :hugs:

MTA- Glad Hollie is sleeping through :happydance:

Charlie - glad the colief is helping :) Sorry to hear about the poo explosions though :rofl: and yay on sleeping the whole night in his crib rather than on you :)

Nic- yay on the weight loss and the quiet night :)

Faye- sorry to hear you're feeling pregnant again...they weight a tonne weight when your carrying them around dont they :rofl:

Jaydee- Hopefully Jake will start to settle into a routine soon :flower: Matthew has a rough routine that he set himself and i just follow his lead lol

Elski....its snowing??!! Blooming heck! Its been sunny the past few days here though quite nippy cold still!

Hello Lorna :flower: ...as you can guess I copied everyone's names from your post :rofl:

Matthew's sleeping right now SHOCKER!! though bet he wakes soon and will be up til after midnight as usual! Today went down to a friends house in the back arse of no where and got my mum's car completely stuck down a wee dirt track and ended up scrapping the side of her car and wheel trims coz there was no where to turn :rofl: She has a dog called Bess but she is soooo well behaved and its like she completly understands what your saying so I let her have a nosey at Matthew and when I was winding him and patting his back she came over and growled at me a teeny bit but that was because she thought I was hitting Matthew :rofl: Matthew's on size two teats with tesco's bottles because was having to much hassle with the tommee tippee bottles and teats!

Matthew slept 8 hours solid last night and then went straight back to sleep for another two hours! :happydance:

We have two month appointment tomorrow for check up weigh and......injections :cry: Im dreading it and its 9am and Matthew will probably be sleeping and I'll have to wake him up to get a big needle stuck in him:(

On the bright side...the postman will be VERY busy this week delivering parcels to my house :rofl: bet he thinks I fancy him ...i have 14 parcels to come :rofl:

My Oh is whittering about Kids not being kids anymore... honestly fatherhood has aged him. I reckon his next comment might start with.. In my day :haha::haha:

14 parcels!!!!! :haha:

:haha: mainly clothes off here and a few other bits and pieces lol been saving up and spending paypal money instead lol Went a little crazy :blush:

Sweetlullaby, :happydance: on Matthew sleeping 8 hours thats great :flower:

:haha: 14 parcels!! :haha:

8 hours...io dream of 8 hours. I'm lucky to get 2 hours uninterrupted sleep on a good day. Its really starting to make me miserable, I haven't had a good sleep since I was 7 months pg. I'm starting to feel myself losing my temper at him in the night it is not good.

Last night I had to get up and bring him downstairs as it was pointless being in bed, he woke up for a feed at half 1 ish and was awake then until 3:30am. He lay burbling and snuffling really loudly to himself for ages then got bored and started crying so we came down stairs, he slept until half 5 then and then had another poo expolsion after a bottle.

He's just drifted off now so hoping to get a nap!

I'm soooo tired.

damn now he's all alert again FFS!!

I wish we were in a routine :cry: Esmé still wakes anything between 1-3hrs and I never get more than 4hrs sleep a night. I wonder how long before she's sleeping better, the sleep deprivation is really taking its toll now.

:

Glad I'm not the only sleep deprived star.

It's crap innit??

The only way dewi will sleep ages is in the car during the day!

:hugs: Is it the colic thats keeping Dewi up all night?:( Some people swear by swaddling? I would try taking him to the doctor and see if they can give him anything :hugs:

I had to wake Matthew this morning as we have his jabs and just checked its with the doctor so fingers crossed he listens and agree's its reflux he has...i dread every feed apart from the first one in the morning. Feel a bit crap though coz its suppossed to be me giving him his bottle and he's happy....its like im pouring poison down his throat and he's screaming at me most of the time because of it.

Can nobody help, chuck and Elski? Just to give you a little break. I feel very lucky that Molly has started to settle down and sleep better. Last night wasn't great, 11-2 and then 3-5 and then 6- whenever she gets up. When it was worse I felt quite lonely because I BF and there isn't any way I could get a break. I realise that FF doesn't always mean that you do, if you don't live near family etc. but I think just knowing it was completely impossible used to make me panic at times, IYKWIM? Like, if it didn't get better... that was it.

Easy to get yourself upset by it, believe me. But, surprisingly, she settled very well around 8 weeks and has been a lovely little sleeper since. Some say it's related to weight, once they begin to go longer between feeds as they've reached a good weight, they also sleep better too. How is Dewi doing for weight gain?

I have a dental appt today, Need 2 wisdom teeth extracting at the hospital.. very nervous! Have been in constant pain for about 2 months now and have had to go private as the NHS just left me to it for ages and messed up 2 referrals. Hope it's all over and done with soon, sick of taking painkillers all day.

Sweetlullaby, Good luck today with the jabs :flower::hugs:

Charlie, :hugs::hugs: :hugs:

Dewi has caught up with his weight, in Jan he was 9th centile and 2 weeks ago he was up to 50th.

We do swaddle him and it doesn't seem to be anything in particular keeping him awake he just wont sleep for long.

The wind is better now than it was he doesn't seem to have the trapped wind now which is good, I don't know if thats the colief working or that he's back at home having milk made form the water he's used to - the wind was terrible in Wales but the water is very soft whereas heres its really hard.

The colief is certainly making his poo's a thing to fear though...anyone else used colief and experienced babies poos getting runny and explosive?!
He just struggles sometimes to settle in his crib - I'll get him off to sleep put him down and then 5 to 10 minutes later he's awake again so it all starts again and settling him can take anywhere form 5 minutes to an hour or more.

OH is here and he will get up and get Dewi's milk in the night but he needs to get sleep because he's working, I guess I could try to get him to do a night at the weekend but he did offer once already and never actually did it.

Problem is Dewi settles much better with me so if I ask OH to do a night I wont sleep anyway as Dewi will be screaming coz hubby cant settle him.

...Hubby cant settle him because he never does much with him - catch 22 eh?

HV is coming today so will get his weight again and see if she has any advice - she's a bit wishy washy though, doubt she'll be much help other than saying nap when he does.

I don't need a fucking nap I need a few hours uninterrupted sleep!

Oh Femme, I had all 4 wisdom teeth out last year, its not too bad, not pleasant but it does get it over and done with!

Are you having it done awake? I had a general as I had all 4 out...felt awful for a couple days then just grotty for a while but so glad I did it!

Charlie, maybe get OH have Dewi after he gets in from work so you can get a few hours? :hugs:

I'll have to try that but then we wont get to spend any time together, I'm goig stir crazy enough as it is never speaking to adults! lol

even if its only for a few days so you get your energy back by than hopefully Dewi will have settled down alittle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->