*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

It seems like forever ago that I was pregnant, cos it feels like we've had Jake much longer than the 6 and a bit weeks that we have. Anyone else feel like that?
I was talking to my friend who's baby is due in March about how he was laid in my belly, and put my hand down to indicate what I was talking about and went "god, there is nothing there anymore" it's daft cos I know my pre-pregnancy clothes fit and all I have left is a little podge to shift but I don't think I've really thought about it that much... weird.

I fed Jake at 9 last night, put him straight down and he slept till 3, fed him again and he woke up at 6.30 (just before DH's alarm). Think he's JUST waking up again now, so not too bad on the sleeping.

Best go feed him again and get ready to go out, baby clinic this morning.

yeah it is very strange the first weeks after having a baby, feel empty!

Ava wasnt so well last night, She got a bath and bottle at 7 15 and went to bed 7 45, then she was waking and not sleeping, shes learnt how to fight it, and then i went up around 10 n stayed in the room, got into bed etc, she was ok knowing i was there. but still not sleeping, very agitated. I had fed her after 9, she was then sick all over herself, and while i fed her she did a massive poo. Then she was just lying on me till nearer 12 and while getting a bottle had a really runny poo and afterwards was sick again. :( Gave her some calpol and rest of bottle and she slept 1-8.30. Shes dropping off again now. hate it when shes not feeling well, so horrible that they cant tell you whats wrong!

ah had a lovely weekend with Dad - his first visit to see his grandson!

will catch up with everyone later!

hope everyone is ok?

we're good except for a poo so big and explosive first thing this morning Dewi had to be out in the bath as it reached his shoulders!! the colief is certainly making things move!

i miss being pregnant to. I think we will try again july next year so then at least caleb will be past 2 then unless we want anymore i will go back to work once they are both in full time school. Steve works nights so luckily they pays for the bills so im lucky but if i have to i will get a part time job.
I will have to got to the hospital 6months before i want to try so i can control my diabetes so will be weird going back to antinatal on a friday.
Caleb is fine, we have just been out to shops needed to get the next size teets for his bottles because i think he needs them now.
He had bottle at 10 slept til 12.30 wasnt hungry just woke him self up so just had to calm him then he went till 3.30 then till 8.30 but at 8 he had half hour play listening to his alfie bear toy.
I dont know where the time has gone but i love seeing him more awake and smiling now xx
hope everyone is ok xx

Im going up a teat size too, just realised she needs size 2 now! prob has for a while! oops! bad mummy!

Jaydee i was like that really bad after having amber, i badly wanted to be pregnant again soo soon, (probably didnt help i only knew about pregnancy for 20wks aswell)
Just seemed like a life time ago, feels like that with hollie now, but i can still remember whole labour birth like it was yesterday thankgod.

I totally forgot about changing the teat with amber, bit late with that 1. I wont be doing that with hollie just yet though, if she drinks to fast, shes more sick and seems unsettled so nice and steady still for the time being, iv tried puttng milk to 5oz again, seems to be going down better this time.

I think we've had a week of her sleeping through, dead impressed.

Hope everyone is okay :)

Well Dewi managed a whole night in his crib! Feeds at 9:30pm(ish), 1am, 4am and then 7am.

Although at 1am and 4am he hardly ate anything, I'm hoping that means he's on the road to sleeping longer without needing the 5oz bottles!

He was non stop during the day though the little pig!

well done dewi!

Im changing up a teat size now and shes 8 weeks, Shes not drinking a full bottle with size 1's, shes too tired to suck cos so little comes out for her, shes just giving up on them. Size 2 is perfect flow shes finishing bottles and drinking like she used to drink. Seems much better cos now i wont get the '' only going 2 hours a lot of the time but not finishing any full bottles '' story, will hopefully be back onto normal routine going 4 hours.

Well, Molly has nearly doubled her birth weight in just 2 months :lol: I'm impressed.

All is well here, OH's mum and sister are coming to stay tomorrow :( MIL tried to ask if she could bring her skanky, ratty little incontinent dog to stay too. Err no. I said no nicely and explained that I was wary of pet hairs and she tried to make me feel guilty, then asked to speak to OH and asked him!!! Cow.

incontenant :rofl: Tell her to get over it. My auntie does that when she visits, ALWAYS brings her dog, bloody nuisance! Our cats go AWOL its not fair! and she never asks!

Well, Molly has nearly doubled her birth weight in just 2 months :lol: I'm impressed.

All is well here, OH's mum and sister are coming to stay tomorrow :( MIL tried to ask if she could bring her skanky, ratty little incontinent dog to stay too. Err no. I said no nicely and explained that I was wary of pet hairs and she tried to make me feel guilty, then asked to speak to OH and asked him!!! Cow.

what weights that ? :)

Awww well done Dewi :happydance:

I never though about teat sizes!!! Noah is falling asleep on bottles all the time so I might look at changing them !

Hope you're all well. Noah slept 8.30 till 5.45 last night :flower:

what weights that ? :)

11lb 10oz and she was 6lb 12oz at birth :D

Yep, incontinent... vom. Really getting angry now, OH seems to think his mum wasn't being rude by going over my head and it's just because the dog is like her baby. So? Argh.

x

hmmm Dewi is stuggling to finish bottles sometimes maybe I need to think about new teats...great something new to spend money on I havent got!

chuck -glad dewi slept better for you.
Nic - noah slept really well.
It doesnt seem five mins since they were walking up all the time and now everyone is getting into some form of routine.
I just bought the 2 teats for now and see how it goes then will have to get them for the other bottles.
It has rained here nearly all day today, i just hope it doesnt rain wednesday got to have some blood taken in morning then calebs weigh in on the afternoon and i hate it when its cold and raining.
Whats everyone being doing to today, i`ve been lazy today and just been to shops looked after caleb and had a littke sleep xx

Congrats all the good little sleepers! I wish we were in a routine :cry: Esmé still wakes anything between 1-3hrs and I never get more than 4hrs sleep a night. I wonder how long before she's sleeping better, the sleep deprivation is really taking its toll now.

Great weight gain, Femme!

Today I walked into town with the buggy, like I do every day, to burn off the baby weight :winkwink:

Sounds like most babies are sleeping better, hopefully Jake will sleep a bit better in a week or 2. He's not bad now I suppose, he's been asleep alot today so expecting him not to sleep as well tonight.

It's been trying to snow again here today, but I think it's changed to rain now. Think it's snowed or rained more days of his life than it hasn't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->