*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

ava was 12lb last week but wont get her weighed this week cos im going to a BnB meetup tomorrow! woo

And yeah Femme, Asda :) I think most of our stuff came from there or Tesco during their baby events. Tesco have got another one on at the minute btw, quite a bit of stuff on offer.

Your childcare does seem expensive, but I have no idea how much it would be here, haven't dared look yet

we had to book a place before i was even 20 wks pg as they get booked so far in advance!

I am going to take Noah to be weighed on Friday. He was 11lb 5oz last time so goodness knows what the little guzzler weighs now!

I just used some Calpol saline spray to clear his nose and when I did a practice spray in the air it looked so powerful, i was prepared for screaming but I sprayed it into each nostril and all he could do was laugh!!!! :haha:

Hope everyone is well!! x

have fun at the Meet Claire!! :happydance:

My childcare is £800 a month for Noah to go 5 days a week 7,30 - 5.30 and for James to be taken to school and picked up. James also gets his tea in that cost, which is usually soup. sandwiches or beans on toast for example.
For Noah it is £150 a week. and James £50 a week.

When James went to nursery 8 years a go full time it cost £125 a week so going up by £25 a week in 8 years is not bad at all. I had to put Noah's name down at 12 weeks to guarantee my place!!

childcare is utter madness! ah well needs must eh?

LOL at Noah...bless, at least he didnt scream!

hi all hope your ok x
I think i am going to have to start writing everyones name down because i keep on forgeting lol. there is quite a few of us on here now.
I`ve got to have some bloods 2moro then will get caleb weighed on the afternoon.
We are goiing to argos 2moro to buy a swing chair that turns into a chair when he grows up. Will see if he will lie in that because we just cant get anything done otherwise. I know he`s only a baby but he just doesn`t like being not held which gets awkward at times.
Hope the little ones are growing well and ok. I must try and get a new picture of caleb.
Cant remeber who said but seems the december babies like to eat ha ha at least there growing.
Is anyone watching channel 4 at 9 again tonight.
Any one had pancakes xx

Faye, whats on 4 at 9pm?

Were just making pancakes now what about you?

Hahaha, how cute is Dewi!

Isn't the cost of childcare madness? I don't know what we'll do when it comes to going back to work, I don't even wanna think about it :wacko:

I watched that One Born Every Minute last week and will probably watch it again tonight - I used to be a midwife so it's a nice bit of nostalgia :winkwink: well, except for that insensitive prick of a husband who was on it last week!

Pancakes? Yuck!

Els
(Elizabeth)

hi lorna think i'm just making pancakes for me oh is feeding caleb and doesn't want any . Hope your days been ok and you are to x

The Brits are my viewing tonight! :thumbup:

Noah in bed after a nice warm bath and bottle. :flower:

Heya everyone, well done Nic on your 1lb loss and well done Dewi rolling over :thumbup: Skyla still hates going on her play mat so I can't imagine her ever rolling over right now!

Sorry but thats all I can remember from all the pages I've just read :blush:

Skyla slept 8.30-6am last night- I couldn't believe it!! She was settled for 8 tonight so we'll just wait and see how she goes today!

We went to HV's today, Skyla was 12lb 1oz and I got a booklet with details of lots of different stuff thats on for babies. So I'm looking forward to getting out and meeting other mums and babies :happydance:

:hugs: everyone x x

Heya everyone, well done Nic on your 1lb loss and well done Dewi rolling over :thumbup: Skyla still hates going on her play mat so I can't imagine her ever rolling over right now!

Sorry but thats all I can remember from all the pages I've just read :blush:

Skyla slept 8.30-6am last night- I couldn't believe it!! She was settled for 8 tonight so we'll just wait and see how she goes today!

We went to HV's today, Skyla was 12lb 1oz and I got a booklet with details of lots of different stuff thats on for babies. So I'm looking forward to getting out and meeting other mums and babies :happydance:

:hugs: everyone x x

Yay for Skyla!! :happydance: x

inxsmhpy, well done Skylar :happydance: How are you doing?

Nic, How are you?

Faye, Im doing good thanks :flower: How about you?

:wave: everyone

hi lorna i'm fine thanks just watching tv and hoping caleb wil fall asleep just had a bottle x

I watched channel4 and i didnt like the mums on it.!

i didnt have nay pancakes.. but my waist doesnt need them so im glad :D

Im not really ok....long story posted in GS involves Horrible injections where i cried my eyes out alongside Matthew. A car accident. An A + E trip. (Matthews fine) and a sore neck. Now need a new car seat and base. Hoping the woman that crashed into us will agree to pay for them as she admitted it was her fault. She was on a mobile dropped it and bent down to pick it up and slammed straight into us at the lights.

On the other hand got bargain on nappies,wipes, cradle cap oil stuff, mam soother holder etc, and doctor prescribed gavison for reflux and Matthews ok just a little sleepy and not drinking too much but no temperature just little bouts of crying. Oh and he's 13lb 6oz :blush: my little chubster :rofl: (it seems to be sticking lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->