*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Sweetlullaby, :hugs::hugs:some people mae me so mad :growlmad: Im glad your both ok :hugs:

Sweetlullaby :hugs: hope you and Matthew and anyone else in the car with you are ok.

Flowerfairy - well done on your weight loss.

We had pancakes last night, although I had to eat them one handed as Jake decided to feed for about an hour. On the plus side he decided to sleep for over 6 hours afterwards - getting better :happydance:

Watching one born every minute now, recorded it last night. Still making me realise how lucky I was with my labour, hopefully they will put an easier labour on at some point, it'll be putting people off!

SL - What an awful day :hugs:
I am hoping OBEM is repeated as I ahve missed both shows!! I might try and find it on internet.

Noah did really well with sleeping last night.8pm till 6am and then a feed and back until 8.30. I think one of the reasons he sleeps well during the night is sometimes during the day he will only go 2-2.5 hours and is having 5 oz. So at least i feel he is getting enough and getting the sleep he needs :happydance:

oh lullaby what a day!! hope you're both feeling ok this morning!

well being dragged out to watch te footie at a mates wasnt as bad as expected, i dont give a monkeys about football but it was nice to be out i compnay of adults and get fed pizza!

picked up my close baby carrier so will give it a try later...hee!

i'm with els pancakes = yuck

off to meet a mate later yay!

Im not really ok....long story posted in GS involves Horrible injections where i cried my eyes out alongside Matthew. A car accident. An A + E trip. (Matthews fine) and a sore neck. Now need a new car seat and base. Hoping the woman that crashed into us will agree to pay for them as she admitted it was her fault. She was on a mobile dropped it and bent down to pick it up and slammed straight into us at the lights.

On the other hand got bargain on nappies,wipes, cradle cap oil stuff, mam soother holder etc, and doctor prescribed gavison for reflux and Matthews ok just a little sleepy and not drinking too much but no temperature just little bouts of crying. Oh and he's 13lb 6oz :blush: my little chubster :rofl: (it seems to be sticking lol)

that pisses me off to the max! i hope she gets good fine or whatever.
hope your all okay.

iv got a very poorly amber told on phone by doc its only a cold will pass.... yeah thanks for the help.
her temp been around 39/40 her food/fluid intake is limited, got very heavy chest with a bad cough... could least asked to check her chest at least.

prayin to god hollie dont get it
i had pancakes for dinner then did my workout after lol

oh i seen on tv calpol now do a nasal spray, have go get some, hollie still snotty from when i went to docs with her.

iv got a very poorly amber told on phone by doc its only a cold will pass.... yeah thanks for the help.
her temp been around 39/40 her food/fluid intake is limited, got very heavy chest with a bad cough... could least asked to check her chest at least.

oh i seen on tv calpol now do a nasal spray, have go get some, hollie still snotty from when i went to docs with her.
The spray is good. Noah sneezed it all out after I gave him a spray and he fed much better without snuffling! It's only £3 so not too bad. Hope Amber is better soon :hugs:

The spray is good. Noah sneezed it all out after I gave him a spray and he fed much better without snuffling! It's only £3 so not too bad. Hope Amber is better soon :hugs:

where'd you buy it from?

SL-glad your both ok :hugs: and that bloody stupid woman :growlmad:

MTA-hope both of your LO's one make a speedy recovery :hugs:

Nic- wow Noah always has been the champion night sleeper of the stars hasn't he??:thumbup:

I didn't have such a good night! I went to bed at 11.30 after settling Skyla for 8 and then she kept me awake fussing but not properly waking! Then she did wake up at 2.30 and took a hour to settle again. She then woke at 6 for a really fidgety feed in bed with me......:sleep: so tired now! So I'm going to see how she goes tonight and if shes unsettled and wakes again I'm going to start waking her for a feed and nappy change when I go to bed.

:hugs: everyone x x x

Thanks inxsmphy.

Anyone do any co-sleeping here?

I do bit with hollie after she was her morning feed, if am still tired.

Did it alot with amber though.

hi hope everyone is ok. i`m going to get caleb weighed today see what the monster weighs today.
He is currently sleeping but he tries his hardest to fight it now and keeps crying. he will take dummy when he wants to then spits it out and cries again. Only trouble is oh work nights so keep worrying i will wake him.
Hope little ones are ok.
Hope your feeling better sweetlullaby and hope hollie is ok to xx

where'd you buy it from?

just from a lloyds pharmacy :thumbup:

I'll have go online find out where my nearest store is, i havent a clue never seen 1. Iv got that free bag to get from there too.

i got my emmas diary today to . there wasnt that much in there, athough i did eat the the blueberries coated in yoghurt and there is a catologue in there with nice stuff in xx

I got my lloyds bag the sunday night we went round every open shop trying to find infacol. Ended up at the 24 chemist next to the hospital - only 13 miles from our house! What you get for not wanting to live in a town centre I guess....

I think the tesco baby club is the best one. They send lots of moneyoff vouchers in the post, and I got a pampers hamper with gifts and vouchers in too. Boots comes a close second, would win but I already had a changing bag that fits on the pushchair.

Hey ladies!!Iv not kept up to date in here recently (its a pain in the bum coming online on my phone) so thought it was about time I popped back in!!
SL - so sorry to hear about that stupid woman.there is a reason there is a law against using your phone whilst driving!!glad you and matthew are ok though!!
MTA - poor Amber.there seems to be something going around I think.hope hollie can steer clear of it!!
What bag are you all going on about?last one I got was the bump to babe.is there another one?not that iv been impressed with any of them but im not going to say no to some money off vouchers!!lol

Lana had her jabs this morning :cry: I didnt enjoy putting her through that,but is there anything I should look out for in her?my docs just stuck her with needles then booted us out.barely even acknowledged that I was there!!sigh

Hope everyone else is ok and LO's doing well?
Nic,Lana feeds often during the day too and sleeps pretty well at night.not as well as Noah did though,well done!!

The bounty pack I got in hospital had a magazine, emmas diary i think, with a voucher in the cover for another pack from lloyds pharmacy.
I wouldn't worry if you binned it, there was mainly just adverts in it and a free "dad" magazine.

Lol, oki doke then!!my OH went through the bounty pack in hospital and chucked most of it away anyway.i was seriously unimpressed with bounty (my first pack that I got at the beginning of pregnancy had vouchers that were 4 months out of date)

i`ve still got to get my tesco pampers hamper.
The emmas diary one was a bit late, it has size 1 nappies in and my little monster got chubby legs lol.
I didnt go to clinic today as it poured down and snowed to.
Hope everyone is ok. I am definately going to baby club next week ( closed this week) its finger food frenzy next week so im not sure what that will be but i`m going with sister in law and her baby so i will know someone there. xx

Nic, :happydance: for a good nights sleep :D

MTA, Im sorry Amber is poorly, I hope she getas better soon :hugs::hugs: I may buy some of that spray too always a handy thing to have in, I dont co sleep

inxsmhpy, Im sorry you had a rough night :hugs:

Faye, How are you?

Aly, Im glad the jabs went well :hugs:

I didnt think much of the bounty & emmas diary bags, I am a member of tesco baby had one leaflet went to get the pamaper hamper & it must have been new because they had no idea what it was? :dohh: that was when Emilie was a few weeks old so may try again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->