*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

i know boots ad sainsburys have colief and if you go to sainburys there is 1/3 off to x
Just going to do bit of food shopping then 2moro im just going to parents for the day.
Hope you find something for lana for wind its horrible when they are in pain x
i feel tired today and aleb went from 10-4 then bottle then til 7 so ont know why.
Its steves payday next week cant wait so we can get something for caleb because i think he gets bored and only has about 5 mins kicking x

Aly, you can get Colief from boots, I think most chemsits will sell it though?

no plans here how about you?

You can get colief in boots...its pretty expensive though for a 7ml bottle £10.99 i say buy it once if it works try and get it on prescription :)

Does everyone bar me have snow? Its sunny and cold here just!

Matthew's sleeping so got my breakfast before lunchtime for once and it was warm :)

Same for under Matthews neck he was getting some rashes from dribbled milk etc so i bough the tommee tippee milk bibs they have a fat bit to stop milk dripping onto his neck though it still gets stinking all the time!

Think we're not doing too much today just have to tidy, do washing go post office and then later if my mum is feeling better going up to my grans to do the food shopping and pick up something i bought :happydance: Someone round the corner from my Gran has sold me a Mothercare 3 in 1 Car Walker/Bouncer for £20!!:happydance: Know he's a bit young but for £20 I had to buy it! :rofl:

Wow- impressive on Noah's sleeping!:)

hope everyone else is ok!xx

Cheers ladies.i looked in sainsburys but couldnt see it,but then,my local sainsburys has only dedicated one end of aisle shelf for baby lotions and potions etc!!maybe il drop into boots this afternoon!!
Faye,what sort of thing are you looking to get for Caleb?Lana gets bored really easily too,but we have recently discovered that she will happily sit for hours if we sit her up on the sofa,but if we lay her down on her play mat she is bored within about 5mins,even with the music on!!gah,we spend all this money on them and all they want is something simple.haha

Not got any plans myself this weekend.in laws want us to go over theirs but I really dont fancy it!!

Sorry to hear about these sore and windy babies hopefully they'll perk up over the weekend poor mites.

Aly...if you get the colief watch out for the nappies!! OMG unless its just Dewi the nappies are immense..colief works by digesting the milk rather than making bubbles of gas for them to burp up so its a lot more digested when it comes out so its rather runny!

We went to our first baby group yesterday, shame I'll only get to go 5 more times before I'm back to work. We sang nursery rhymes and had a good old natter, was nice to have adult company.

We're getting on well with the close parent baby carrier and have taken him out twice in it now for long walks and he liked it and I was comfy too!

Heading into town in a bit to post Dewi's passport forms..lol the photos are funny! I may look around a few shops but then again I cant afford to buy anything even though I need things, I made the mistake of going through my clothes and I realised I have 2 pairs of jeans, a couple cardies and about 3 shirts that fit and that is about it that I wear, I have a few more shorts that dont fit, 2 dresses and a bunch of vests.

Its not as if I'm still losing pregnancy weight, I'm not but my shape has changed a lil (for the worse) and the few things I did wear before I now cant, I don't even have bras that fit properly.

Urgh, I feel very boring and frumpy.

Lol,i know what you mean about not having clothes that fit.i havent had the guts to go through my wardrobe yet.and as for jeans,im still wearing my maternity jeans (partly coz im still a bit sore but mostly coz I dont fit in my old size 10's)
I will look out for the poo then.her poo's are normally pretty runny anyway.yesterday she had one that went right up the front to her belly button.niiice!!

lol on the colief we've had poo up to his shoulders! always nice when you have to bath baby at nappy change time!

Omg! How long does it take to kick in?i may avoid going out until I know whether she is going to react the same way as Dewi or not!!more importantly,does it work?ie,is it worth the money?lol

Well Dewi doesnt have trapped wind anymore! Its only been a couple poo explosions and it was a good day or more from starting colief to the explosion.

Your babba may not be the same so i wouldn't worry!

Aly, I never used colief but Ive heard its good I hope it helps Lana :hugs:

blub we just had a wee leak while he was in the close carrier...now i have to wash it!

Curse you failing me now BumGenius I was just about to do the hoovering!

hi everyone hope your all ok xx
The gripe water is still working i only give it at night because thats the only time he cries with it, the only thing we havent had yet is a dirty nappy so i`m hoping not for a big explosion.
Aly i thinki we were looking for an activity station with music and lights i think with something he can bounce in but oh wants a swing but i will sway him to a centre i think. lorna has a nice one and i think there is a jumperoo one too which is nice.
Is anyone watching eastenders live tonight? i dont know if i want to or not.
How are the little ones?
chuck how is dewi sleeping now?
xx

Faye, I watched eastenders I dont usually though, Good job I read the soap stuff :haha:

Emilie is doing good How is caleb?

I got some colief :dance: its a tiny bottle eh?!!lol
Although,i now have a new question.on the leaflet it says to leave the feed for 30mins before feeding little one.do you all make the bottles in advance and then heat them when you need them?and is it ok to keep using gripe water at the same time?

And charlie :hugs:
I watched eastenders.i wish I had put a bet on now though.dammit!! Typical

Matthew has what i could only describe as cow patt squishy poo's :rofl: loving the gavison for making poo's easy to clean though the colour he goes when doing one is shocking!:rofl:

I watched eastenders as well...poor bradley he was so cute and geeky lol

Got the car walker/bouncer it is soooo cute :) though takes up a good bit of space dont think it goes down flat!

I wish ladies on here would stop selling their prams...i have seen about 3 i reaaally love and keep saying to myself sternly you have a pram that has a car seat and base and carrycot which saves so much hassle and a lightweight buggy you dont need another one :rofl:

Hi lorna caleb is doing well have had to reduce bottles to 5oz cos he kept leaving a oz must of been a growth spurt. He's happy with it though ang still nit crying with wind. He slept from 10 til nearly 6 I was shocked when I looked at phone. I watched eastenders at later time but only watched half so have to see why Bradley got shot.
What are everyones plans today x x

Morrrnin' all, how are we?

Molly slept 10:30-4:40 and then 5:30 until whenever she gets up. Lazy bum. Nice to be getting back to sleeping well after MIL and SIL came and disturbed it. SIL has an insanely bad cough and I was so angry at her for coming whilst poorly, plus every time she coughed she woke LO up from her naps which was every few mins which led to her not sleeping well at night as she was overtired :(

As soon as they got here, I let them have a cuddle (not knowing about the cough) and SIL was stood up, walking LO over her shoulder and just her arm under her bum. Molly was wobbling loads and it was freaking me out, so I told her so and she was just all "I won't drop her! Promise" in a "don't be so silly" sort of tone and it made me really angry. She's nannied for years but that still doesn't give her the right to hold my child however she pleases... I told her that she has a tendency to just launch herself but she ignored me. Thankfully she started fussing and I took her back or I'd have ended up saying something more.

Rant over :lol:

In other news, the doctors keep faffing around with her 8 week jabs and have only got a slot on March 2nd now... she'll be 12 weeks :/ So, no baby swim for us for a while.

She's starting to outgrow her 0-3 stuff :cry: getting so big... she'll be leaving home before I know it! :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->