*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Oh yeah and Braaaadleeeey :( He wasn't shot... aw, I'll miss him. He was one of my favourites. :cry:

Dewi slept on and off from 7 through to 12 then had a feed, then till around 4:30 but wouldnt go back down till 5:30! (git) then up at half 7.

I'm off to get my hair done today yay!

Leanne, thats alittle rubbish re the jabs, :growlmad: Emilie has her second lot at 12 weeks :wacko: I would have been angry with SIL too :growlmad::hugs:

Charlie, Have a great day having your hair done :flower:

Cor getting my hair done was nice but boy oh boy do I realise how effing tired I look...do not sit in front of a mirror for over an hour unless you intend to find out how bad you look errrgghh.

Mind you I did enjoy, and my hair isnt quite what I had in mind (it never is) but a lot better than before she took A LOT of weight out of it - my hair is so thick so now theres some shape to it but its no shorter really.

Finally getting the black out of it, I dyed it black for years and equally its taken years to get the black out!

hello all.
I read all this this morning so can't really remember everything :haha:
All is well here!! Noah still being a good sleeper. We have his jabs next Friday and I have my 6 weeks check on Monday... only 4 weeks late :haha:

:hugs: for those that need them :flower:

Nic, How are you doing? we have Emilies jabs 1 March along with my smear :wacko: I have DH coming along for these ones so he can take Emilie while the nurse does the smear

Charlie, Im glad you feel better :hugs::hugs:

Hey Lorna. I am good thanks. :flower: Not looking forward to jabs though!

Hey Everyone :hugs:

Chuck- I soooo know what you mean about looking soooo bloody tired but for me its combined with the lovely effect of looking old too:cry:

Skyla is sleeping well still although she is starting to be hard to settle at first. Tonight she settled like a dream then woke up 3/4 of a hour later! I could have cried but my OH went up to settle her and I had to laugh at him amusing himself farting down the monitor.......do they ever grow up??:rofl:

Hope all the poorly and colicky babies are feeling better :flower: Oh and I was dreading Skyla's jab's but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as expected so try not to worry those with babies due theirs x x x x

I didnt find the jabs as bad as I thought they would be of course Emilie cried it didnt last long though & she fell asleep in her pram

I thought the jabs were absolutely horrible.... Im dreading the next ones already!think it was because Matthew very rarely properly cries and it broke my heart hearing him crying like that :cry:

Yuck somone mentioned smear test...will have to get appointment booked soon the hv will probs mention it at his next jabs *shudders*

Matthew's sleeping ...and so should I but Im noseying online for Mothers day presents :rofl: For my mum and for myself of course lol Want something special I can keep forever from Matthew....thinking a really nice necklace or something I could get engraved? Any one else thought about something like that?

Matthew's been sleeping for about 30mins and Im still going sssshhhhhh it really calms him but i find myself doing it all the time :haha: Or rocking a empty car seat or pushing the trolley back and forth if my mum is pushing the pram!

Its weird the doctor told me to watch matthew with pooing as gavison can make him a bit constipated but im finding they're really soft and he's pooing way more than usual! Strange!

Hope everyone and LO's are well! xx

Sweetlullaby, the nurse mentioned the smear when I had my depo injection, it was the same nurse doing her jabs so we booked it when she had them done

Im glad Matthew is doing good :flower:

Woke up to more snow :growlmad:

Sorry to hear about the snow...Im so gald we dont have snow I got really really sick of it after xmas!

Glad I had a smear done early last year so I dont have to have that done, mind you I did have swabs taken last week in preparation to get the coil so people have been rummaging around in there anyway! lol.

Where is everyone today?? How dare you have lives!!!

Its chucking it down with rain heere adn the hubby has gone to the gym...I'm hungry but waiting for him to get back so I can make lunch...huff.

It's effing snowing here!!! I certainly don't have a life, I have spent all morning nappy hunting and wondering how to get my inserts softer... there used to be a time I'd be wondering about what to wear that night or whether or not I could be bothered getting out of bed to meet people for lunch...

:lol:

Hi everyone,

Ive got like a million pages to catch up on here but ill read them later on :)

I had a night out last night, it was very strange to leave her, She slept in the carrycot in my mums room, it was weird not having her in my bed. But she was fine! Smiles this morning :D

Shes in 3-6 now, only like 2 things still fit her in 0-3! but i have to still use the sleepsutis cos i dont have enough 3-6 so gonna go into town this week and go get some things.
I was at my grans yesterday, all her sisters were up and one of her friends!? To see ava, they all think they can do as they please, yes you had kids a million years ago, yes you managed, but that doesnt mean you can take my child or carry my child how you want! or that your right!! Also got a few gifts and at the end they all thought they had the right to go over and into my gifts bags and take her stuff out to coo over it... er hello those bags are not yours what the hell?? i wouldnt go over and look at/in your shopping bags !!!!!!!
then my gran asks MY MUM what ava eats and what its called and how often! HELLO???? SHES MY BABY NOT MY MUMS! my mum doesnt do any of that so why are you asking her !!!!!! I BUY IT, I MAKE IT, I FEED HER, I WASH AND STERILISE THE BOTTLES, get a clue!! Really pissed me off! Im getting better at telling her/them things tho, Ie her dummy fell then my gran picked it up and for about ten mins sat playing with it in her hands rolling it n stuff so the actual teat was touching all he fingers, yes ok shes not dirty but the dummy is now not sterile, then SHE says oh give her her dummy, wth! 1. no its not sterile, 2. shes not crying and doesnt need it! 3. i'll decide! Then they were just like, oh,. ok. BLOODY OLD PEOPLE!

on another note, ONE of my boobs is gone all hard and agony! Its like when your milk's drying up and they go hard and sore, but ive not leaked milk for a couple weeks now and theyve not been sore for a while, but now one is. its SO sore, i cant even hold ava on that side, could it be a blocked duct??? :hissy:

She had her first injections and her BCG, was OK. Got yet more visitors today to see her, then gonna escape to tesco and get some things. Such nice weather here, sun is so bright!

Hope all the babies are well and the colicy ones get some relief with the colief.

Claire, :hugs::hugs:

I cant beleive how quick all the LO's are growing :wacko:

Im glad the BCG went ok :hugs:

I didnt like it :( The nurse made ME hold her down, on the bed thing. and she SCREAMED! the needle looked like one of those really sore ones. :(

But are we hungover Claire?

:rofl: surprisingly not actually, I was drunk, but i feel fine now. Ive never really suffered bad hangovers ever so guess nothings changed. Even tho the last time i went out properly was Last Easter weekend!!! Im just a bit tired but no biggy! Got to sleep till 10 so :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->