*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Hi all, had lots to catch up on!

We had snow yesterday but it melted almost straight away.

Claire - Easter weekend was my last drinking night out too. I should have known I was pregnant when it took me all weekend to recover from a Friday night out cos I didn't drink any more than normal.

Jake's got his 1st injections on 2nd March, not looking forward to it, going to get som calpol just in case he gets a temperature after, were all the other babies who've had them ok?

6 week check was just BP, contraception talk and "is everything ok?" general question. I got some magic moisturiser for the ezcema like dry skin on my hands. It's been there since 8 months pregnant, and it cleared up within a week - brilliant.

Well the jabs went ok but it was horrid the scream he gave was heartbreaking!

He's got the grump now but hoping cuddles will sort that out.

Awww :hugs: to you and Dewi Chuck.

Your pic of him is soooo cute too :)

jaydee i gave ava some calpol just before her injections, but she was fine, shes just been a bit more sleepy last few days few extra naps but thats all!

That doesn't sound too bad then, napping sounds a lot better than crying and ill, hopefully Jake follows Ava's example.

Just close your eyes when they do the jag! its not nice to watch but its over very fast!

I know how you feel regarding the bad nights, chuck, you have my sympathies :hugs:

I'm still trying to decide what to do contraception-wise. I wasn't using anything for years (have severe endometriosis and was told conceiving naturally would be very difficult so I just didn't bother) but I guess I should sort something out :wacko:

Esmé's got a booger up her nose, I'm dying to pick it out!! :haha:

hi everyone hope your all ok. i dont think we have got the next lot of jabs for another 2 weeks. caleb had his at 9 weeks.
Does anyone else get annoyed if someone else feeds little one other than oh. i do, my dad did it the other week and caleb was hungry but he plays up for first bit and my dad said he wasnt hungry and just put bottle back. oh and another thing he does when i`m trying to change his bum he comes right up to caleb so i have minimal space to change him. (hope i dont sound bitchy.)
i think its my day to rant today because an old lady today said i should of pullled calebs hat down further because we was to cold yet if i did it would of covered all of face plus he was warm because he was a nice colour with rosey cheeks.
rant over.
I`m off to docs tomorow to see result of kidney scan plus i had some blood taken last week and im hoping bp has dropped so i can go on old pill.
how has everyone elses day been xx

Pink i know how you feel with extended family being annoying! Its ok to rant! you know your baby best so just ignore them.

I got Ava some bath toys today, :yipee: some squeaky squirty things and a duck that swims :D they look so fun!

Pink i know how you feel with extended family being annoying! Its ok to rant! you know your baby best so just ignore them.

I got Ava some bath toys today, :yipee: some squeaky squirty things and a duck that swims :D they look so fun!

I wish we had any family near by.

Poor Dewi was a super grump this afternoon, I finally got him to sleep a while ago (over an hour) but now have to try to wake him to hopefully encourage him to sleep tonight - unlike last night.

Charlie, sorry you had a rought night :hugs: Im glad the jabs went ok also loving the new picture :flower: I hope Dewi sleep for you tonight

Jaydee, Emilie was fine after her injections no temp or anything I hope its the same for Jake :flower:

Elizabeth, How are you & Esmé?

Faye, I hope the results of the scan are good :D

Nic, well done on the weight loss your doing great :flower:

How is everyone?

Faye,i know exactly what you mean about getting in your way when changing them.my MIL gets right down next to Lana and starts playing with her...i kinda feel like 'accidently on purpose' hitting her in the face so she gets the picture.Or is that too bitchy? :lol:
Jaydee,Lana was ok after her jabs.she hated having them (and I hated her having them) but I just gave her loads of cuddles after.partly to make myself feel better and partly so she forgave me.haha
Charlie,hope you have a better night tonight.you deserve some good sleep!!

Well,had my check up.apparently my bp is low,but I think it was low all throughout my pregnancy too.dont know if thats a good thing :shrug:

Iv just changed Lana's THIRD dirty nappy of the day...normally she only has one poop every two days,so I think the colief is definately doing something.haha!!

That is funny aly but I understand how you feel . Did they say it was a bad thing about low bp? Mine was high so I had to have tablets but u think it's ok now xx

my bp was low wen i was pg, i have no idea what it is now!

Well,all he said when he did my BP was that it was low coz it was 110/60 (at one point in pregnancy it was 90/50 I think!!),but he didnt say whether it was good or bad.but it must be unusual otherwise he wouldnt have mentioned it I guess!!he didnt mention any problems it would cause with birth control either but iv gone for the mini pill coz im still breast feeding!! X

I dont understand bp readings at all!!my step mum (former nurse) was suprised by my bp throughout pregnancy too,especially as it kept decreasing.lol!!
Anyone here understand what the numbers mean? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->