*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Ohhh just had my dinner there while matthews sleeping was nice to get hot food for once :haha:

awwwk matthews nearly growing out of his newborn clothes though should get a wee bit longer with them!

lol Dewi is growing into his newborn clothes! He's so scrawny!

Sweetlullaby, it does feel good to eat hot food eh? :haha: I find my coffees go cold alot these days too :haha:

hi hope everyone is ok. My midwife took me in cos of high bp and was taken up to delivery suite. from there i was put on the belt to check baby and that is horrible. i think about 5pm i had my 1st induction nothing after 6hrs. I was told by a dr before if it didnt work I would be planned for c section so that was bit of relief but then was checked at 11pm and had another tablet. this went on another time and the pain they cause when they check to see if anything changing. so after a day of nothing until wednesday i was still being induced. then wednesday night i was told i would be booked in for 11am thursday.luckily i had rang steve to come early in the morning and when docs come round i found out i had been booked in first cos of being diabetic. I hated not knowing and being told different stories. I just hope next time i have more of a plan and i dont go 4 weeks early this time x

Colief is like infacol but it works instantly instead of taking time to build up and lots of people report it's much more effective too. You need to put it in their bottle in advance of a feed though. You can buy it but it's a bit pricey so better to get it on prescription. Have you tried cutting things out of your diet like acidic things and dairy, these things are known to irritate babies stomachs.

Also coleif contains lactase enzymes in case your baby is lactose intolerant. Well worth a try!

Molly has passed so much wind today, I'm amazed and have no idea where she puts it all. Seems much more settled. Thank goodness.

She's still very much in her newborn clothes but they fit much better. 0-3 stuff is enormous, which is a shame because I don't know if she'll get much benefit out of her lovely snowsuits and fur coat :D I think she's over 8lbs now and she was 6lbs 12oz when she was born, teeny baby :D x

Colief is like infacol but it works instantly instead of taking time to build up and lots of people report it's much more effective too. You need to put it in their bottle in advance of a feed though. You can buy it but it's a bit pricey so better to get it on prescription. Have you tried cutting things out of your diet like acidic things and dairy, these things are known to irritate babies stomachs.

Also coleif contains lactase enzymes in case your baby is lactose intolerant. Well worth a try!

Molly has passed so much wind today, I'm amazed and have no idea where she puts it all. Seems much more settled. Thank goodness.

She's still very much in her newborn clothes but they fit much better. 0-3 stuff is enormous, which is a shame because I don't know if she'll get much benefit out of her lovely snowsuits and fur coat :D I think she's over 8lbs now and she was 6lbs 12oz when she was born, teeny baby :D x

Avas 0-3 stuff swamps her too but newborn is a bit tight, not around the waist or arms mainly just the length of the legs.. shes so long! she was nearly 9pounds, 8 13 i think, cant really remember, but its 9 or jsut over now. im glad she wasnt so tiny i would be scared to break her!

Ava hates being swaddled, even in a swaddle blanket and as tight as possible she manages to squeeze an arm up as if its a little wave!haha!

I can't imagine pushing out bigger, tbh. She was tiny but I still grazed! I didn't worry about handing her more than I would any baby tbh, you just get used to them however they are. She feels so heavy now, haha.

Honestly, the piles are the worst part. I didn't sit for days... niiice.

Emile was 10Ibs 8 born & weighed 11Ibs 8 last week :wacko: growing like a weed :haha:

TMI.....i think ive got piles or something went to the loo earlier and felt like i had poo'd a razor blade :blush: and felt like something was sticking out a bit :blush: or those other things beginning with h that i can never remember the name of!

Matthews the same fit ok across chest etc its the feet and length of newborn stuff! he was 7pound15 honestly dont know where he hid coz i had literally no bump and was wearing my normal jeans when i went into labour!lol he's now over 9pound easily! find out tomorrow if he doesnt sleep right through health visitor i told her last time tough he was sound asleep :haha:

He hates being swaddled as well likes to kick his arms and legs about lol he also likes being rocked from side to side instead of backwards and forwards!

Just managed to get a massive burp out of him there but boy did he scream and wiggle til he got it :( now he's happily guzzling away again. Hopefully can get colief on prescription you were right about it being expensive!! its like 9.99 for a teeny amount!!!!this wee man is costing me a fortune between changing milks and infacol and changing his teats lol awwwwk i just got a massive soppy grin there :):) love those silly expressions! now he's all grizzly again i never really felt scared of breaking him he just seems so...not fragile??

Well done little Emilie!!! That's really good going.

You might have piles or an anal fissure (little rip) or both. Anusol is your friend!

Crikey I'm almost glad I didn't push!

Meh, I'd do it again... it's just quite uncomfortable for a few days after.

oh groans fun fun lol the aches and pains we put up with :haha: pushing aint fun it was the worst part of my whole labour and the most painful part!!

and im not ever doing it again! lol ...tho i say that now lol

ahh im so glad i dont have to deal with things going on down there, a healing scar is nothing really, my wisdom teeth were worse! now that the back pain from kidneys has gone, i cant really complain! my new antibitoics are working and i am finally feeling like im getting better! the skin where my bump is is so dry tho i need to start putting creme on it, other than that i can shower and get ready now in LESS than 40mins! haha! bending isnt as hard and i feel human again. Baby group should be interesting on thursday tho considering i cant/not allowed to carry the carseat!

Ava got fed at 6ish, slept from 8-now, i changed her and fed her and she didnt even properly wake! now were in bed and shes in her nesty thingy and sleeping! Till about..3ish, then8ish, happy days!

sweetlullaby i know what you mean with the noises! so cute!

oooh i smell a dirty bum!!!

After 2/3 days I was back to normal and ready to get out and out about again. I think that's a decent turn around. I've been fine ever since too. Still spotting, mind.

haha i got about half an hour 10 past 10 til 20 to 11 :( this is his grizzly feed me feed me i wont burp now il burp a massive burp and be sick then guzzle more milk couple of hours he's still wide awake grizzling lots. And giving him boiled water makes him scream the place down :( he'll maybe settle around 1am-2am ish then sleep til 5am 6 ish then feed and change then sleep another 4 hours or so etc! he's been really grizzly last few nights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->