*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Morning!

Arrrggghhh Thompons will change the booking..... for £35 a head!! Gonna cost us £175 :cry: But nothing else we can do!
Grandma being kept in, but they think it is a virus causing her to be sick and diarrhea and in turn lowering the BP. Hopefully she'll be home in a day of two.

Glad you're getting your mei tai sooner than expected Femme! :happydance:

Hope everyone is ok, we're doing nowt today!1 just cleaning and playing. Hoping my cousin will bring the Bumbo tomorrow for Noah to try out!
:hugs:

Aw Nic, that's so rough :( I remember when I booked a flight for the wrong date the charge to amend it was more than it would cost to rebook. They really do take the P out of people for making mistakes... it's not really fair. Glad it's sorted though and great to hear that your gran is soon to be on the mend :hugs:

Nic, that is rough :hugs: Im glad your grandma is ok & should be ok soon :hugs:

Leanne, :happydance: on the mei tai being delivered tomorrow :flower: Ive been thinking about a bumbo for a while are the they worth the money than?

It depends, we just wanted somewhere for her to sit so she could be next to us on the sofa... :lol: really, it'll be even better when we go places so she has somewhere proper to sit as it's far more portable than her swing.

Hugs Nic...hope grandma is ok!

You lucky mare Femme I want a pretty mei tai...sorry I mean a rugge handsome one for my boy? lol

Thanks for all your thoughts everyone, I'm feeling a bit better today, things are still a bit frosty between me and hubby but I'm sure it'll ease off, I just get sic of him thinking I'm the house skivvy now I'm not at work.

Went swimming last night, did around 40 lengths (well somewhere between 30 and 40, I lost count). My tummy and hip ache now but I guess I need to get out and do something and swimming wouldn't be a bad thing, I need to loose a couple lbs. Dewi screamed non stop for about an hour until he fell asleep - as much as I hate the thought of him screaming for so long at least Hubby got a taste of how 'easy' it is

My Mum is coming to visit this weekend which would be nice if hubby didn't hate her - thats what sparked the row yesterday. He'd rather be rude as all hell and hurt my feeling than hold his tongue and spare my feelings - charming eh?

We're off to the Dr's tomorrow for our 6 week (lol more like 8) checkup so we'll see what he says about PND...thing is I know the Edinburgh depression scale inside out - I studied psychology so I know precisely what answers they want to hear/don't want to hear so it's tough to actually tell the truth without having the scale in mind!

I'm supposed to be heading into school today to take Dewi for a visit, and get some info from work about childcare vouchers - I need to apply for them the month before I want them so soon...blub.

Helloooo Everyone :D
I didnt know where u had all got to until chuck told me soo im back :D
Only just started to come back on here, been sooo busy with Lilly and moving into our flat ... and Marks taken Lilly out for a walk sooo i get B'nB time yayyy =D lol
For those of you who dont know, i had my sweep on the 23rd of December and went into Labour that evening and 7 hours later ... on Xmas eve, out came Lilly :D

Sooo how are you all and your lil bambino's ?? xx

Getting big!

Oh and I've made the rule you are not allowedto dsay if your baby sleeps through already mine does not. i am tired and grumpy.

lol

I dont think anyone sticks to my rule....we mostly talk about sleep/feds/poo!!

How glam!

Hellooooo Emma, belated congrats!

I don't think you have PND, Chuck, as it usually carries an element of anxiety. I think you're just having a hard time of it, more sleep and a more supportive OH would make all the difference. I have plenty days where I don't feel like going out as I just don't see the point/excitement in it but then the next day I might be raring to go. It's normal. As is feeling like your friends can take a hike if they've been crappy in the past.

Urrrgh... I've been feeling so nauseous for the past 3 days :( At first I was paranoid I was pregnant again, despite being on the pill, but now I'm sure it's linked to my dodgy tooth (even going private I am STILL effing waiting!!!) convinced I've developed an infection of some sort. Had a touch of earrache last night and feeling a bit out of it/dizzy so could be an inner ear issue.

Though... this is what made me test with Molly... er...

tsk tsk Femme.....I'm keeping me legs crossed till my IUD goes in, then i'm still keeping them crossed through march into april I am not having a xmas baby again, hospital on boxing day was horrific.

It must be an inner ear thing, I'm the clumsiest fool ever these days. Constantly misjudging things and slamming about/bumping into stuff. Help, I couldn't cope with a 10 month old and a newborn... :/

Welcome Emma & belated congratulations :flower: How are you?

Chuck, Im glad your feeling alittle better I agree with leanne some more sleep & a more supportive OH makes a huge difference :hugs:

Glad you're feeling a bit better Chuck.

Nic - hope your grandma gets better soon. Bad luck on the stag night booking, they take the mick sometimes. We booked 10 flights when we got married in Cyprus and had to change one of the names and they charged us £25 quid even though they hadn't issued the tickets and it was before the date we had to confirm the names anyway. Cos we'd given them names when we booked they decided that was confirmation. Turns out that was the least of our worries, the minibus taxi broke down on the 100 mile trip to the airport and we nearly missed the flight!

Faye - hope your BP goes down soon, did they say why they think it's high?

Femme hope your ears clear up soon. Seems unlikely that you'd be pregnant if you're on the pill and breastfeeding.

Emma - belated congrats (think I probably said it at the time but not sure). My baby decided to come of his own accord 10 days late, about 30 mins before he came out they were ringing me to arrange an induction.

Must have been a day for arguments yesterday, DH has decided I'm not feeding Jake enough, basically because he's decided anytime he cries he's hungry. His actual words were "I'm sick of breast feeding" - I did have to count to 10 not to shout at that! Really I know he's just tired cos he finds it hard to get back to sleep when Jake wakes up in the night, so he goes to work on about 6 hours sleep, but it could be worse. I'm sure there are some mums who would kill for that much sleep! <rant over>

Thank you ladies - do any of you co-sleep?
Lilly wont go in her cot or basket, she just wants to be close to me at ALL times! This includes wanting to sleep with me in bed ...
im not comfortable with it, i let her sleep but i just stay awake which is killing me but once i fell asleep and woke up and proper panicked that id squished her but she was just snoring on my arm lol
Mark says no way never but hes fast asleep anyway hmmm

Molly sleeps on us too, but we take it in turns to stay awake with her while she does. We do co-sleep sometimes but it doesn't always end well, all too often a little rustling wakes me up and there she is staring right at me, bright as a button after 20 mins sleep! :dohh:

:lol:

I've yet again forgotten what everyone has said...i think having a baby has turned my head to complete mush! :rofl:

Well we took the car up to Lyndsay Fords in the back arse of no where :growlmad: (dont know why it has to go there when there is one about a mile from us!lol) And it was really horrible with rain and snow on the roads and scary on the teeny country roads for them to tell us it was only an independant insurance man person checking to see what damage there was then we have to go back on the 16th March for it to be fixed. It needs the blue back panal at the bottom replaced and the bottom bumper replaced and they'll fit the car seat in the courtesy car we'll have for 3 days. So ended up heading back to sainsbury's for lunch and some primark shopping :rofl:

Matthew's quite snuffly and sleepy today :( And I forgot to phone the doctors to try and get a repeat prescription of the infant gavison :dohh: I only have enough left for 3 bottles :wacko: Could I try boots maybe? seeing as thats where i picked the prescription up from and the back of the bag says something about repeat prescription service and vouchers or something!

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

:wave: Hello Emma :) yay on another dec mummy to natter away to :rofl:

Femme Ava has that sleepsuit too!! :lol:

FOB has ignored the letter from CSA so theyve assumed parentage. He was meant to contact them to confirm or deny but hes ignored it. So theyve gone to Inland revenue now. Idiot

Imagine his face will be priceless when he's informed!

I love the little sleepsuit sets next do. I'd have her in them all the time if I didn't like her other clothes (and baby legs!) so much.

lol yeh i love her next stuff, i need some 3-6 ones actually. * off to the website *

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->