*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Hi jaydee I've Been to diabetic centre and dr said high bp is due to diabetes so they are going to change tablets.
On the other hand doc reackons I have recovered but have yet again another water infection. They have said I'm going to be put on an insulin pump so that's exciting but scary but will help and will be better when I plan next baby.
Just been to my friends and then town to see mom. Think I'm going to rest tomorowxx
there was so much chat to catch up on x
hope little ones are ok and moms to xx

Hello Emma!! :flower:

Well having a rubbish day!!! Ended up arguing with OH and had to go and pick James up, so left Noah at home. Found out earlier that James had been naughty at school and we have to see the Head tomorrow. Noah screamed nearly all day and I don't know why! tried everything
Honestly I got to the nursery and just wanted to drive past and leave all 3 of them!!
Obviously I didn't and I am sat at home with a sleeping baby, a sorry and upset 8 year old and a groveling OH:dohh:

Hiya Emma :hugs: Hiya everyone else :hugs:

As usual I can't keep up with everything!! But from my quick skim through I gather :hugs: are needed by Chuck and Nic :hugs:

Skyla has cold bless her and DIDN'T (Chuck :haha:) sleep through last night! Although still can't complain at 8-3.30am..........

I still haven't got any form of contraception sorted out yet and I'm combination feeding so can't really rely on that! But and I know this sounds crazy I can't get my head around the thought of actually needing any because of my pcos. Hadn't used anything for 3 years when we conceived Skyla!!

Hope everyone and all those gorgeous LO's are well :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Crikey its been time for arguments hasnt it?

Hope things arent too bad for everyone.

Emma if babba need to be close to you but you worry about squishing them have you thought about a snuggle nest?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Summer-Inf...f=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1267046996&sr=8-1

I think Claire (Purple Dahlia) uses one...?

Well I took Dewi to school today - it was fun, lots of staff cooing over him and lots of kids squealing! Not looking forward to going back as I'm so tired and dont know if I can do a good job but in a way looking forward to the mental stimulation.

It looks like dewi could be teething already, there are 2 suspiciously tooth like white parts on his bottom gums now and he's been very dribbly the past week....joy.

I bought some teething gel because im suspecting the teething as well chuck :dohh:

:hugs: to everyone who needs them :)

Matthew has a cold as well and was up every 2.5 - 3 hours last night.

I was in Next today......sighes......didnt buy anything because.........im CONVINCED THEIR SPRINGISH SALE STARTS VERY SOON!!! sorry :rofl: I have my eye on a pile of sleepsuits for matthew and a pile of other stuff as well :rofl:

Teeth... oh that sounds scary. Really not looking forward to teeth and BF, sounds painful!

Pink - glad it sounds like they should be able to control the BP and not stop you having another baby in the future.

Nic - :hugs: hope Noah is happier today and James behaves himself, I guess we've all got these things to look forward to in a few years lol

Lullaby - I have no idea when the next sale is, possibly Easter time? I love the next stuff as well, we've had lots of it brought as presents including the same outfit 3 times (in different sizes) - I swapped the smallest one for sleepsuits but think I'll keep the other 2, it's a really cute spring/summer dungaree set.

Emma - Jake would only sleep on us to start with and we had to wait until he was properly asleep to put him in his crib. Luckily he will now go to sleep in his cot (didn't like his crib). Hopefully you find a solution that you're happy with soon, I would be too paranoid about co-sleeping I think, but maybe the thing Chuck suggested might help.

Not sure if I want to say this in case I jinx it but Jake seems to have got a sleeping pattern (don't worry Chuck he's not sleeping through) 9.30ish-2.30ish then 3.30ish-6.30ish. I can live with that until he decides to sleep through.

Hope everyone has a better day today x

well monster got sleepy at tea time as usual so went from 7 sleeping on and off until 12!!! I thought he'd want feeding when we went to bed but I managed to get him off in his crib...then another feed at 3...wouldn't go off full of beans as usual so in bed with me until 7!

I did intend to put him in his crib when he had gone off but I fell asleep and didn't wake till morning. lol.

Gonna keep an eye on his gums, he is very dribbly and keeps chewing on his hand...poor thing hasnt quite mastered pickedink toys up yet - he doesnt even reach for them yet so the only thing he has to chew on is his hand!

hi everyone hope your all well.
im off to docs soon just to get my repeat prescription but it looks so dull and horrible. I think i will go out get what i need then just relax on sofa all that needs to be done is hoovering and that makes caleb go to sleep.
What is everyones lo's time they like to play. for the last few weeks caleb has liked to kick at about 8pm and now now he has startes at 12 in the ay to. its funny because i can curl my tongue and whistle that way and because it makes sound and also it shocks him because of the air on his face he start kicking and making noises like made. its so funny but it makes all the times they cry go away.
Oh someone said about favourite toys- we have an alfie bear and caleb likes me to sing th song when the toy is on and he smiles xx
chuck i hope you had a bit of sleep then and that dewi's teething doesnt cause him too much pain, i am dreaing calebs because he just likes to cry when your not holding him so i think he will be even worse xx

Morning all!

Matthew sounds horrible :( dont even think he can breath properly he's that bunged up sounding :( have the calpol spray thing for his nose and calpol itself but dont want to fill him full of medicine iykwim lol anyone any tips?And that nasal things is absolute rubbish

Today not much really hopefully can get a quick bath and have a friend calling over later this afternoon.

How's everyone?

Chuck - Jake tries to eat his hands too, I wish he'd take a dummy instead lol.

Faye - I can't quite figure out when Jake likes to play, depends how hungry/otherwise he is I think. He's pretty good at amusing himself first thing in a morning (after feeding) so I can get a shower and stuff, and he always starts crying just as DH gets home!

Lullaby - sorry Matthew's not well. Afraid I have no idea what to suggest, the only thing I've had to give Jake so far is Infacol, but hope you find something soon :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, Sorry Matthew is bunged up :hugs: I agree the nose things are rubbish, when Emilie was ill we used the saline drops the Dr gave us but I think the calpol spray is similar?

Faye, tbh I havent really noticed a pattern in her playtimes :blush: we play alot in the day & she likes to play when Daddy is home too

Nothing planned here today, were off to town tomorrow but thats about it, Im ok I think Emilie is also starting to teeth

Morning,

We're just off to babygroup because i have the car today. God i would NOT be leaving out in this weather if i didnt! Its raining so much i think the field will flood again.

Ava slept 11-8 with a dreamfeed at 1.30, first time thats happened but seems to work well!Shes all stuffed up with the cold and keeps acting funny so she had some calpol at 10 last night. Seems in better spirits today.

Normally i straighten my hair before i go out but the weather is so bad i think ill just chuck it up. i hate when its up tho!

I should really go, it starts in 10mins, but i cannot be bummed to move. Avas ha[ppily playing on her playmat which she actually reaches up and grabs things now! so cute,

have a good day everyone!

Claire, Sorry Ava is bunged up :hugs::hugs: have fun at babygroup :flower:

Where is everyone today? lol

Arrrg im babysitting for an hour or so later dont mind at all but have friend coming over probably at the same time

flip...i was having a nosey in the weaning section (know its a good while away but was just curious lmao) and wow talk about messy!!! :haha:

Ello ladies,

Mei Tai arrived and I looove it... prettier than I imagined. Cosy too. So far Molly loves it, but can't feed in it... tried and was a slight coughing, spluttering disaster.

Still in pain and feeling sick, Molly slept well but the pain kept me awake so much that I got about 3 hours between 11 and 10 :(

Sweetlullaby, I agree it is messy over there :wacko:

Leanne, Im sorry your not well & you had a rough night too :hugs::hugs: Im glad you like the Mei Tai :flower:

am i being silly? whats a mei tei? lol
Lilly really wont sleep except for in her quinny but i dnt want to let her sleep in there bcos its bad for her back, and petrified ill fall asleep with her in bed =(
im getting no sleep which is making me sooo grumpy arghhhh
x

Emma, :hugs::hugs: Are you using a moses basket or cot? Emilie used to hate her moses basket so we brought the cot into our room & shes slept beautifully since if your aslready using a cot than Im not sure what else to suggest :hugs: Im sure of the ladies maybe able to help though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->