*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Phew at last I haven't been able to get o here all morning!

Little git wanted feeds at 10, 12, 2:45!!!! He was a grizzly git.

reallypants are doing an issy bear nappy giveaway!

https://www.babiesnappies.co.uk/2010/03/02/tushie-tuesday-week-seven/

fingers crossed WANT

It was Asda that I went to for Calpol, they didn't have it on the shelf and the chemist wouldn't sell me it. Nurse got me a prescription for non branded stuff this morning.
I can't believe they make you take your child to get injections, it was probably the worst thing I have ever had to do in my life - seeing him scream and knowing that I've let her do it. He seems ok for now so fingers crossed.

Aly - the cake mix at 4oz of everything, 2 eggs will make about 12 fairy cakes if you have a muffin/yorkshire pudding tray or a cake that's about the size of a dinner plate, the more you make, the bigger tin you need.

couldnt get on here first thing :wacko:

Charlie, Good luck I hope you win :flower:sorry Dewi was grizzly :hugs::hugs:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Injections & smear done, Emilie did great & didnt cry, the smear was fine tbh I hardly felt a thing

Wow - well done Emilie, wish I could say the same.

Charlie - I got one of those snug rugs for xmas from DH, I think it's great. They have them on amazon for £20 ish including delivery, perfect if your mum lives far away and you won't be seeing her.

Jaydee, Sorry jake cried :hugs: Im glad you managed to get some calpol :flower:

Emilie did cry at her first injections so I expected her to be the same today

Maybe he'll be better next time then (hopefully). He's had a bit of a nap and now having a feed so he might be over it.

Oh, think I've added everyone on fb now, if I've missed anyone don't take it personally and add me instead if you like.

I organised that giveaway, Chuck :D *proud moment*

Molly's 8 week jabs are today, would you believe? :/ I also think I have a kidney infection. Urgh, not good. More concerned about poor Molly... her happy little face, she smiles at everyone these days I'm just dreading it. OH is at work so can't help or be the bad guy.

In other Molly related news, we're officially co-sleeping and it's super cute! She likes to sleep with a pillow *eep, bad mummy alert* so it's like we're actually sharing the bed! :lol: She also sleeps in her moses basket in the day and self settles more and more :( I'm going to really miss having such high contact, but I don't want to discourage good sleeping habits. If she's happy, that's what's best. Thank god for the mei tai... anybody want a pliko pramette? :rofl:

Leanne, Isnt time just flying? I hope Molly is ok with her injections :flower:

Jaydee, Ive added you :flower:

hi i everone x
just got back in from being out at 10. went to baby club as was funny seeing the older babies dipping their hands in jelly and getting spaghetti everywhere ha ha.
will be going next week and was shocked cos caleb was awake and let me put him down on a bean bag and was just looking around.
just having a sandwich then time to peel potatoes ready for shephards pie. caleb is sleeping but im sure as soon as i go to kitchen he will start crying.
Has everyone else still got nice weather? i think i might go for a walk tomorrow.
Hope little ones are ok xx

I'm enjoying the weather as much as I hate bright light because I have a silly eye condition it does make you feel better having the Sun shing even if you aren't out and about!

We've hoovered, done laundry & hung it on the line, tidied, done dishes, bottles, emptied cat litter, sorted clothes for a trip away this weekend for both of us, cleaned mirrors and toilets, we even had nappy off time and took photos...all sorts today!

Going to go out for a walk in a mo, I forgot to get butter yesterday to make my cake!

Im just in too, Went for a long walk and took some pictures of the village will add them to FB if any of you wanna see! Its so pretty, cant wait for spring tho it's even prettier then.

how do i organise a christening?

Wahhhh, what a mixed bag of a day :cry:

Poor Molly, they jabbed her in both thighs! She was happy, smiling and babbling all the way through being weighed, checked and she absolutely bawled through her jabs. Just as she was calming a little from the first, they did the other one. My poor baby :( Took a while to console her, it made ME cry at first but had to man up to calm her down. Then, as I was feeding her... I heard the next baby get his jabs and I cried again! :/

But, she settled nicely after a feed and had a nice nap in the mei tai. I decided to take her for a nice walk in it as she naps really well in it.

Lots of nappies arrived today and I've transferred back to my original baby clinic with my lovely HV, thank god! Also Molly is 12lbs 10oz! :D

Meh, I really don't want her to have her next set of jabs :( I've made OH book the day off.

Leanne, poor Molly :( I also made DH book the day off but the nurse wrote the wrong day down :wacko: but luckily today she wasnt like the first time hopefully Molly will be the same :hugs::hugs:

Charlie, :haha: @ forgetting butter sounds like me :blush:

Claire, I have no idea how to oragnise I think you have to find the church first tan go from there?

Getting jabbed in both legs is just mean isnt it!!??

wow molly has certainly done well! shes caught up with ava! she was 13lb on Fri!

Ava got jabbed in both legs then in the arm with a mahoosive needle!! its horrible!

ok so i think i can now post a picture. this was taken today xx
02032010104.jpg
and this was takem at baby club he actualy was awake ye x
02032010097.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member