*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I think this s why Noah sleeps so well.... he never stops moving :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38GNmucxsdc

Did Noah steal Matthew's Teddy bear :rofl:

He's so cute!!!Love the sleepsuit :)

lol Nic he is one active babba! His sleep suit looks super cute!

I was a good girl last night and swam 40 lengths, my legs ache a bit today though boo.

Got lots to do today to get ready for ANOTHER trip to Wales, Hubby is running a half marathon and we have an auntie of his funeral to go to.

Dewi is getting to be a pain at night, so grizzly and wanting to eat every 2 hours...errggghhh.

Ah well Mamgu will be taking him for a night so we can go out and then get some sleep...the perk of going all the way to bloomin Wales.

Charlie, Sorry Dewi is grizzly & wanting to eat alot at night :hugs::hugs: How are you doing?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Were doing good :flower:

I'd be much better if this monster would sleep better,and I know I'm falling into bad habits like letting him sleep in our bed but its the only way I can get sleep!

How's Emilie after her jabs?

Did Noah steal Matthew's Teddy bear :rofl:

He's so cute!!!Love the sleepsuit :)

I really like that bear...I hope he didnt sneak out an pinch it :haha:

Sleepsuits are from BlueZoo at debenhams. Too nice for sleeping in though :haha:

well done with the swimming Charlie!:flower::happydance:
Hi everyone! SIL is taking Noah out today so I am going to get all my ironing done... and might even sneak a little nap :haha:

Mornin! Molly didn't sleep very well for the first half of the night and was up on and off until 4 but has been sleeping since! Bless. Might be the fact that, after her jabs, she slept from about 2:30pm til 9pm!

Today, OH is off work so we're hoping to go into town for a wander. After the postie has been, of course :lol:

Charlie, meant to say well done on the swimming :flower: Emilie is good she was fine thanks :flower: How is Dewi?

Nic, yay on getting a few things done, I would have a nap too :haha:

Leanne, Sorry Molly didnt sleep well :hugs: Have fun in town :flower:

He's ok, he was quite funny last night, he's usually fast alseep when we go to bed so he just goes in his crib and sleeps for a bit but last night he was wide awake...I put him in his crib and he lay there talking to himself for aggggeeessss! It was so funny listening to him thrash about, coo and burble.

Bit to catch up on....

I don't think a photo in a frame is a cheap present, it's what our parents are getting! Going to copy the professional one that my friends paid for as a birthday present for me and buy a couple of nice frames. I know it's a bit naughty to make copies of a professional pic but they charge £20 for every extra print which is a bit steep imo.

Nic - cute video of Noah. I could probably take a similar one of Jake, he loves wriggling too. Also makes me realise now small he is, Noah nearly fills that changing mat, Jake takes about 2/3 of it!

Sorry Molly didn't sleep very well after her injections Leanne, hopefully she'll be better today.

Jake, on the other hand, was grumpy all day but slept really well. Might be because we gave him a bit of calpol before we put him to bed, his temperature had gone up a bit and didn't want it to get worse during the night. He's asleep again now and temperature is back to normal so hopefully (fx) the worst is over. I don't really mind him crying as such, just don't like to think of him being in pain :(

Well done on the swimming Charlie, I still can't motivate myself to do any exercise other than walking and the odd quick go on the wii fit (which I'm sure doesn't really count). Consoling myself with the fact that BF burns lots of calories - lol.

No real plans for today, will see what Jake's like when he wakes up, might go for a walk if it's not too cold outside (looks it at the minute) and maybe go visit someone if not, it's quite good for me that both our mums don't work during the week and live nearby, gives me people to visit who will happily play with Jake as well as talk to me.

I just need to get out of the house and losing a couple lbs wouldnt hurt, I'm back to just under the weight I was at 8 weeks pg, I'm anywhere between 63-64kg depending apparently on what time of day it is lol.

Thats around 10st I think, my problem is Hubby isn't very tall and is training for his marathons so is getting slimmer and slimmer (he has lost 3 and a half stone since last Jan) and the bugger will weigh less than me soon! GIT. Fecker already wears smaller Levi jeans than me, I'm trying to kid myself I need 32 waist while he is in 30's because I have hips...lol I dont know where I'm hiding them but maybe thats why I need bigger jeans lol. I wish I did have hips, I'm a horrible shape not very feminine....but not slim and 'boyish'.

Oh and if anyone is feeling generous click the link in my sig to sponsor the Hubby who is running Brighton and London marathons this year (they're a week apart!) he's raising money for Children with Leukemia.

I'm back to about what I was when I got pregnant too, about 9 and a half stone, would like to loose a couple more lb really, and tone my stomach a bit, should do sit ups really I guess...

I was given a bunch of exercises by my physio and I've barely done them naughty me! I keep bloody forgetting|!!

Nic Caleb is like that at 8 to it's so funny but won't go to bed then til 10 after his bottle.
I'm getting Caleb weighed today and see if I can see doc to for his nose and chest. He's drinking his milk better and finishing his bottles x
how is everyone? Xx

Hey.

How is everyone?

Amber had injections in both legs at the same time, i personally think she preferred it that way, not much fuss.
Hollie were done 1 at a time, first 1 she was fine- ish 2nd, screamed. Iv not had letter through for the next 1's yet.

Im no were near the weigh i was before having amber, its depressing.

Hollie is now become very unhappy in a wet nappy, wakes up at around 4am its full i change her but thankfully, she nods back off. She got to be teething, im surprized shes not took her finger off yet, how much and how hard she bites and chews... also i think may have thrush behind both her ears, looks the same what was in her armpit, also her ears bit runny... turning out be just like amber and teething.

aw poor hollie, How do they get thrush?

Ava slept bout 11 till 7.30, possibly it was 12 but i cant remember, She slept on me from 10 tho, shes got the silent reflux doctor just prescribed some gaviscon, Ive had a migrane since last night, i think im dehydrated. Friends coming over later, we fell out then both had babies and met up on sat and this is the first time we're seeing each others babies. Hers is 10months! (we fell out for 2 yrs :rofl:)

anyone doing anything interesting today?

anyone got a really good recepie for cookies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->