*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

What's up, MTA?

Not much going on here, had a little wander into town... Molly was grumbling so popped her in the mei tai and away we went! Instantly peaceful and fell asleep not long after. It's a miracle worker. Would love a woven wrap for summer.

I would love a mei tai for summer, Atm we're borrowing a close parent and a moby, both work well and both make ehr sleep! were out in the moby this afternoon and had babygroup this AM.

MTA whats up?

Awww MTA :hugs:

Been doing wedding stuff today while Noah played. Was and baby group this morning, we are gonna have a one night a week Pub quiz night! That should be fun :happydance:

Finally done my invites and table plan... don't think anyone is gonna be too pissed off :haha:

How is everyone?xx

MTA, whats up? :hugs::hugs:

Nic, :happydance: on doing wedding stuff how is it coming along?

Leanne, How are you?

hello ladies =)
how r u all?
ive had a poo few days, me n mark havent been gettin on ... hes not pulling his weight at all ... so he left for a few days!! typical!!
my mum came to stay the night to help out im just sooo tired, he came bk today, had lilly 4 1/2 hour n went to footy n still isnt bk
in a way i kno i should just leave him but i love him :( xx

emma hope everything turns out ok. X ↲Hi all hope your ok. How are the little ones? Caleb is being fussy today but is taking more milk so have put bottles up to 6oz x

Emma, Im sorry you & Mark are having problems :hugs::hugs: you have prob already tried this but sit him down & tell him how its all making you feel?

Faye, Sorry Caleb has been fussy :hugs::hugs:

Emilie is doing good :flower:

Morning

How is everyone?

It seems a nice day out so were going to take a stroll into town

Morning Lorna!
It's a lovely day here too! We're off to the Wedding reception venue to sort menus and stuff and the this aft Noah is at the Hip clinic.
Have a nice walk!:flower:

Morning everyone :hugs: Lorna it does seem like a perfect day for a stroll hope you and Emile enjoy the sunshine.

Nic hope everything goes well at the Hip Clinic and those wedding plans keep on track!

Pink- I've started giving Skyla 6oz bottles too but I have been combination feeding so I've no idea how much she actually takes a day!

Emma-sorry about you and Mark :hugs: hope you can work it out. My OH is only home on weekends and he doesn't pull his weight at all-it is frustrating and heartbreaking all at once.

MTA :hugs:

I feel like the worst mum ever this morning. When Skyla woke in the night she just would not settle back in her moses basket at all and yet in my arms she was fast asleep. I didn't know what to do and I was getting 'het' up so I just left her to whinge but my daughter says she was proper crying :cry: I honestly thought she was just fussing rather than proper crying and she did settle but I feel terrible now, my poor baby. x x x x Hope everyone is well x

Sorry you're not having particularly good times at the moment MTA & Emma :hugs:

Nic - When's your wedding? How exciting!! I never thought I wanted to get married but now all of a sudden quite a few friends are, and now I've got a LO, I've suddenly become obsessed with it!

It's a georgeous day here too - I've got baby massage this morning then I might take a stroll around the park and try her forward-facing in the sling so she can see what's going on. I'm knackered though as she was feeding every hour last night meaning I only got blocks of 20 mins sleep here and there. Good old 12wk growth spurt bang on time! :wacko:

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?

:)

Morning all!

MTA :hugs:

Emma :hugs: maybe once things calm down you can sort things out with Mark. Not sure why ypu aren't getting on but I think men don't always realise how much difference a baby is going to make, and how much work they take to look after.

Nic :happydance: on the wedding plans, glad it's all coming together for you.

Elski - thanks for the reminder about baby massage, I need to ring up to find out if/when we can go. HV was meant to be sorting it but she didn't mention it on Monday so figure I'll just do it myself.

Had a nice day with my friend yesterday, we went out for tea with another friend so daddy got to babysit, think Jake was a bit of a pain from the mood DH was in when I got back! Just sounded a bit stressed and was quite short with me but he had been at work all day, only had a hour to relax before I went out, at least I can chill when Jake sleeps, but he wouldn't when I was out, he'd been asleep 5 mins when I got home apparently.

No plans for today or the weekend, hope the weather stays nice though so we can go out somewhere.

morning all xx
hope everyone is ok x
I have done all the housework and caleb is asleep in his pushchair because i went out with oh at 8ish to take dog for a walk.
Its nice but a bit cloudy here. im off to see mom today in town so might leave a bit earlier and have a wonder round asda see if theres anything nice to buy havent been for ages.
After caleb was being fussy he had his bottle at 9 and wouldnt got to sleep till 10 so i though he would wake up in night but slept till 6.
He only seems to have 5 bottles a day but he has gone up to 6oz now.
Just going to my parents saturday and nothing sunday but oh is off sunday ye xx

Nic, Oh have fun :flower:

inxsmhpy, :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jaydee, Im glad you had a good day yesterday :flower:

Faye, Have fun today :flower:

Afternoon Ladies!!!:)

MTA- Hope your ok :hugs:

Femme- I would love a mei tai but Matthew doesnt like slings/wraps/carriers so far lol

Claire- It's annoying isnt it? Not being 100% sure whether someone is or not. The Gavison took a few bottles to work but be prepared for a lot of extra stinky's :rofl: though they're pretty solid yet squishy..sorry lmao cow pats would be a better word :rofl:

Nic- have fun with wedding plans!

Emma- :hugs: hope you and mark can sort things out!

Elski- 12 week growth spurt :hugs: poor you...eekk that'll probably be me on Tuesday or Wed next week :dohh:

Jaydee- It was strange think it was the outfit :rofl: awww i hope the weather stays nice as well!

Arg i've forgotten everything as per usual !!

Have someone coming out after 2pm...will explain later lol
I still havnt been given list from HV for baby massage etc...kind of annoying but sure!
My friend had her LO on Wed there :happydance: A little boy :) Matthew's new playmate :rofl: Can't wait to see him lol scary though seen the photo's and cant believe Matthew was that size not that long ago!

OOOOOOOOOOOo claire fingers crossed for you!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me to hear something after my visitor today!:wohoo: Really praying I'll not be waiting too long and that i'll be super lucky for here...

Claire, Good luck everything crossed its what your after :flower:

Sweetlullaby, Congrats to your friend :flower: How are you?

MTA, I hope your ok :hugs::hugs:

Emma, I hope things are ok :hugs:

SL - Ive had a cow pat nappy this morning, it bloody reeked. I thought i was gonna gag and spew ahahaha,. it was worse than the meconium, not the actuall stuff but the smell. GROSS.

and did you notice if 'person' was on this morning btw? Cos if they were ur def prob safe. im def not!

I never noticed wasnt online this morning...think its usually around 11ish

They do reek dont they :rofl: I hate the first thing in the morning one not nice on an empty stomach and just awake :rofl:

Lorna thanks :) Im ok so glad I'm not sick anymore!

Hmmm lady said she'd be out anytime after 2pm ....im hoping it's all quick and can get me and Matthew a nice two bed place here!:wacko: Im dying to get my own place and decorate :wohoo: I'm one of these strange people that loves to redecorate lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->