*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Not idea on the cookies and as for doing something interesting.... it's Parents evening tonight.
:dohh:

Hugs Claire and MTA reflux and thrush...poor babbas!

I make cookies sometimes, I'll go and look for the recipe <walks into kitchen>
6oz plain flour
pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
3oz butter or marg
2oz soft brown sugar
3 tablespoons golden syrup
4oz chocolate chips

Rub the butter and flour/salt/baking powder together to make breadcrumb texture then add the other stuff to make a dough.
Make into small balls and cook at 190 degree C for 12-15 mins. You need to leave expansion room on the baking tray.
Enjoy :)

aw poor hollie, How do they get thrush?

Ava slept bout 11 till 7.30, possibly it was 12 but i cant remember, She slept on me from 10 tho, shes got the silent reflux doctor just prescribed some gaviscon, Ive had a migrane since last night, i think im dehydrated. Friends coming over later, we fell out then both had babies and met up on sat and this is the first time we're seeing each others babies. Hers is 10months! (we fell out for 2 yrs :rofl:)

anyone doing anything interesting today?

anyone got a really good recepie for cookies?

doc said caused by sweating in the armpit.
isnt it bacteria when its down below
dunno what causes it in the mouth though.

mmmmm cookies lol

Hi all Caleb weighs 11lb 15oz now so in 3 weeks 15 oz x I'm ok , just been to other sil today . I really don't know where 3 months has gone. This time 3 months ago I was waiting to see him and when I did I just wanted to hold him. No plans for tomorrow might relax xx

We had photographer back out today to show us photo's they were lovely :):) Even if we got like no smiles lol So just have to wait 3-4 weeks on them :( not so good lol

Matthew has just went for a nap :dohh: first nap all day and he picks close to tea time lol

Mmmmmm Cookies lol

I have a headache :( Keep drinking water and my appetite still isnt back yet I hate being not well dunno what it was some kind of viral bug. Didnt even bother to make an appointment with Docs lol

Jaydee where are you from? Really random but your Avatar piccie reminds me of a woman I seen with a baby in a sling in Tesco's at the clothes :rofl:

Btw cant rememeber if I asked but does anyone view the thread in the mornings but not bother to log in?

Evening everyone, couldn't get on here last night and only just had a quick peek this morning and just now so very much struggling to keep up...sorry...must be my age :blush:

Not much to report either Skyla's magical 8/9pm -5.30am/7am's have well and truly gone now. Every morning since her really bad night with cold she wakes at 4/4.30 and sometimes at 11/11.30pm too..sigh...I keep trying to convince myself it is just her cold!

I ordered her a Stokke Sleepi mini-cot and cot today which were a little expensive but her big sister insisted our little princess just had to have that cot! Don't think Daddy will be finding out how much it cost :haha:

Hope everyone who is poorly and all those poorly babies feel a bit better soon :hugs: :hugs: to everyone else, hope you're all well x x x

Forgot to say I can't believe Skyla is three months old tomorrow!! It makes me really sad just how quick the time is flying by but I love the way she is now, I find this stage really enjoyable x

SL - I think ur safe, i dont think i am...

Also did your gaviscon take a while to build up or should it work straight away in 1st bottle??

SL - I think ur safe, i dont think i am...

Also did your gaviscon take a while to build up or should it work straight away in 1st bottle??

Jaydee, Sorry Jake was grumpy all day, Im glad he slept ok though :hugs::hugs:

Charlie, what are you on about? you have a femine shape te baby weight will come off :flower:

MTA, great to see you, How you doing? poor hollie :hugs::hugs:

Claire, I hope you had fun today, Im not very good with cookies sorry

Faye, Calebs weight is coming along nicely :flower:

Sweetlullaby, Im glad the pictures are lovely :flower: sorry you have headache :hugs::hugs: Im always logged in too :haha:

inxsmhpy, Sorry Skylar wakes up at 4am :hugs: it could just be her cold :hugs:

Alright lovely ladies, how are we all doing?

Not been on much this week - had some nasty stomach bug at the weekend and my milk supply really dropped so I've been feeding the LO constantly to try and get it back up! :wacko:

Any fun plans for the rest of the week?

Lorna - I love your posts, you're always so attentive to what everyone's up to :hugs: .... me, I read through everything I've missed since my last visits and by the time I've got to the end I've bloody forgotten everything everyone's said!!

Morning

Elizabeth, Im sorry you havent been well & your milk supply dropped I hope te contant feeding is helping :hugs:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Morning :flower:

Thanks Lorna I really do hope her sleep regression is because she's got cold..she was worse than ever last night but then to be fair a little coughing fit woke her up in the first place! :hugs:

Elski sorry you've been ill, hope your supply is fully restored :hugs:

This time 3 months ago Skyla was four and half hours old and I was on :cloud9: 3 months seems like such a long time but it really has flown :shrug:

:hugs: all x x x

Hi Lorna how are you? Any plans for the day. I'm fine wish I had more energy keep waking up really tired and yesterday I woke up , fed Caleb he fell back asleep and then I slept from 8-11.
I've done hoovering and washing up so will see if there's any washing to do.
Don't think im doing anything today as of yet xx

Morning all.

SL - I've never taken Jake out in his sling so don't think it would have been me but I live near Hull. Funny that you saw someone who reminds you of Jake though.
Glad the pics came out well, I get o collect my family one today :happydance:

Can't believe some of the babies are 3 months old, Jake's only just over 2. Took him to his cousin's birthday party at teatime yesterday so there were lots more people to coo over him, and yet again we were told he's the spit of DH, we just can't see it - anyone on my fb, can you? Do you think your babies look more like you or their dad or either?

Sorry some of you and babies aren't feeling well, hope you all feel better soon :hugs:

Jake seems to have got over his shots and slept for 7 hours straight last night (sorry Charlie) then another 2.5 after feeding. Hopefully it isn't a fluke and he'll carry on like that... please...:)

Going for lunch with my 37.5 week preg friend today, seems like forever ago I was pregnant....

Cuddles for all the poorly nd grumpy babies out there.

I'm off to Wales today for the weekend so doubtful I'll be online much.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I'm going to be making the most of Mamgu (grandma) taking care of Dewi for a night while we go out to the pub and then sleep it off!

Sadly enough I'm looking forward to kipping in the car too lol!

Take care everyone catch up monday if dont get online while I'm away!

Charlie, Hvae a great weekend :flower:

Jaydee, Im glad Jake seems better now :flower: have fun at lunch, I agree it does seem forever ago we were pregnant :wacko:

inxsmhpy, its awful when there ill, I hope Skylar feels better soon :hugs:
Faye, Im sorry your tired :hugs:

Im good, no plans here today just do some tiding around the house

Inxs - ahhh, Skyla was born on my LO's due date :) I know what you mean about time flying. Three months already and she's getting bigger by the day! I love that she's doing new things all the time but I want her to stay teeny tiny :haha:

JayDee - everyone says my LO looks like OH. BAH! She's gorgeous so surely it's me she takes after :winkwink:

Chuck - have fun in Wales!

Lorna - I'm tidying today too, I don't know how the place gets so untidy, grrrr.

Does anyone else pick their LO's nose?!! Every time I see a little booger up there, I can't help teasing it out. I'm gonna be one of those terrible mums that spits on a hanky and wipes her face in front of her mates!

Lorna, thanks.
Tbh, am pretty down atm. Another reason why not been online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->