*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Yay Im not alone :rofl: I nosey at houses for sale etc and see the rooms and get ideas as well :)

Whats everyone up to today?

Im just waiting on housing person to come out and then have a nosey online for those vacumn bag thingy's and try and tidy up a bit lol.

hi all got a t-shirt and a football style all in one from asda only cos £6 for the 2 x caleb is getting into a habit of wanting to play straigt after a bottle then decides to be sick just a little. He's ok though it's funny seeing then kick they go really mad with their feet and legs x hope everyone is ok x

It is funny isnt it? They go crazy kicking their arms and legs about!

Does anyone else's LO shout and yell :rofl: It cracks me up lol

Waiting on him waking up lol

sl- yes it's funny. I think caleb does it just to let you know he's there. Does anyone elses lo fall asleep when having a bottle then startle themselves. Caleb has just done this and started crying bless him. They make you laugh x x

Hope the flat's what you want Claire, and that the housing person can find something for you too SL. I hate decorating though, we moved house when our living room needed redecorating! (To be fair, we were thinking of getting a bigger house anyway, that just gave us the push we needed to do it.)

Faye - Jake's got lots of clothes from asda, I quite like them and they are cheap enough that you aren't gutted when they outgrow them so quickly.

Jake's been a bit of a pain today, keeps crying and I can't figure out what's up with him: he's not hungry, need changing, doesn't want to play, doesn't have a temperature. I think it's actually that he's tired and he's started to fight sleep during the day, he's asleep at the minute. I suppose he does sleep pretty well on a night (he's done 6-7 hours at once then another 2-3 every night this week) so I can't complain too much....

Sweetlullaby, Emilie shouts alot too :haha:

Jaydee, Sorry Jake has been grizzly today :hugs::hugs:

hi lorna how's your day been. So emile is 3months now ye. Even though we don't want the time to go to quick . Caleb is starting to chew on his hands and is having red cheeks so maybe he's teething. Maybe thats why he's being a bit fussy. He's just had his play on his changing mat and fell asleep x

Faye, My day hasnt been bad we went for a stroll to town, Caleb could be teething bless him :hugs: it is funny to watch them chewing there hands :haha:

hello ladiessss
im a lot better today, me and mark r having space from each other 4 a while and then well talk, things r just too heated atm, sooo im speding lots of time with my mummy friends and lilly and im happier!
im also going out tomorrow night and im soooo looking forward to a bit of a break! :)
how are u all xx

Emma, Im sorry you & Mark are having space but Im glad your happier :happydance: on going out tomorrow night that will be fun :flower:

emma glad your feeling better have fun 2moro x we are all here for you x

Emma - glad your going out tomorrow and are feeling happier :hugs: hope you and OH get sorted and make up. We're all here if you need us :hugs:

Im sad....:cry: I spent most of tonight bagging up all Matthew's 0-3 month clothes :cry: He's outgrown the majority of them so decided may as well get the 3-6 month stuff out they look waaay bigger!Though need to take a photo of one next outfit and post in the wanted section that I want in bigger sizes because I loved it on him!

He's battling with me here with his bottle lmao keeps laughing and smiling at me lol

hi lorna thanks for the comment on my thread. I just worry sometimes and it's still new to me x

morning all x caleb woke at 2 and 6 ish and decided it was playtime , just lying in cot kicking legs and gurgleing. I'm off to my parents today and my nan's in bridgnorth . Hope everyone is well. X

Morning all .
Sooooo tired today, Noah was up at 2am , 4am, 5 am 6.30am So not like him . He is full of cold again and the sneezing and coughing wakes him up :cry: Luckily we're at mums so she got up at 8 and I slept till 10.30.

How are you all today xx

Afternoon :) Yawnies im pretty tired as well, matthew didn't go to sleep til 2am lol He fell asleep yesterday evening grrr lol any tips on getting him to nap more during the day rather than one nap day, one nap evening bed midnightish :dohh:

Going up to my Gran's today so will have a nosey in Matalan :) And get Nappies etc in Boots spend £20 get 10 points per £1 and have spend £20 get £5 off voucher so works out good lol

Hope everyone has a good day :) xxx

Faye, :hugs: your doing just fine :D Have fun today :flower:

Nic, Sorry Noah has a cold again :hugs::hugs:

Sweetlullaby, it is alittle sad baggig up there old clothes isnt it? :hugs: Have fun today?

Claire, How was the flat yesterday?

hi all.
lorna- caleb has gone opposite today has had 5 6oz bottles upto yet and he normally has one at 7 ish then 10pm to maybe he`s feeling a bit better x
sl-i`ve got a bag of his sleepsuit that only go upto 9.9lb cos there too short now x
nic-its a shame when they have a cold, i think caleb is just getting rid of his but its still on his chest. hope noah gets better soon x
hi everyone else how are you and litle ones?
I have a stinky bunged up nose and its horrible i`m hoping its just the heat at night that has bunged me up i dont really want a cold.
ooh i lost 1lb in weight to, so the last 3 weeks ive lost 3lbs so im pleased it carry on being a pound a week but i still have loads to go xx

With having James at school it means we will get every bug going. Saw cousin today,she's a Peadiatric nurse. She reckons it could be bronchiolitis. Just gonna keep an eye on him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->