*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Faye, well done on the 3Ibs :flower: sorry you are bunged up :hugs:

Nic, I hope it isnt bronchiolitis :hugs::hugs:

Flat was nice, had an appt to go back with my mum this AM and was gonna give deposit if she thought it was good too, and we got there and the people TEN mins before us, put down a deposit! ggrrrr! nevermind, will keep looking. and saving.

why is it when Ava gets bathed and clean nappy.. having her bedtime bottle.. DIRTIEST nappy ever. why why why!!

Claire, Thats a shame :hugs: I hope you find something soon :hugs:

Molly slept so well last night... though she wanted to play until 1:30am! :haha:

She went from then until 7:30 and then 8 until 1! Can't complain... feel tired though :/ too much sleep and not used to it! I think we've ridden out the post jabs storm, finally!

Haven't done much today, except visit my grandparents who keep wanting to buy Molly things that we've already bought her :lol: so we gladly accept the pennies instead.

I am currently getting fat on hot chocolate with a blob of chocolate ice cream in! LUSH! x

Leanne, Im glad Molly slept well for you :flower: :haha: at wanting to play at 1:30am .. Sorry your tired :hugs::hugs:

I hope i find something else too. Going crazy with my sister here. Ive had migranes 4 times this week.

Anyway, was in Glasgow for the day with a friend and her new boyf today, was nice. Ava was so good. Shes in bed now and my room is a TIP so better sort it, im shattered and have a headache, need to get water before it turns into migrane.

Ava been sleeping 12 hours for the last 4 nights, thought it was a fluke but it carried on.. usually bout 9-9 or 9.30, or 8-8, ish. shes asleep now so will see what time she sleeps till. no more midnight feeds! woo!

and hotchocolate sounds good right now, dunno about the ice cream tho... lol.

OH said that but seriously... try it! It makes it thicker and creamier. It's really nice.

How old is your sister? I get on really well with mine and she's 14, bit of a tearaway but we share a mutual resentment for mum and dad so maybe that's why? :lol: Speaking of which, we're having dinner there tomorrow and I will no doubt have to endure another lecture about why I'm pathetic, selfish and... "stingy" because I want Molly to sleep when she's tired, not be passed around like a parcel until she's overtired and grumpy :/ Waaaankeeerrrs.

lol,

my sisters 17 in may, stroopy mare. generally shes ok but typical moody teen. god help me when she has her period!

i went to my mom and dad's today and i try and tell them to turn heating down because caleb was too hot last week and is still bunged up from it but they say he cant be cold. Yet our flat is 18 (just right temp ) and he has been fine but they still have it on 23. I have to bite lip and count to 10 x femme hope dinner goes ok 2moro. ↲ claire hope you find a flat soon lovin the new pic to x

Ah, I remember being 17... I knew everything about anything. Though, I still do actually :haha:

My parents are the same, pink... always have the heating way, way up! And complain if it's a normal temperature. But when it's too hot Molly sleeps loads and is a bit floppy so it worries me. Put your foot down! :D

Hiya everyone :hugs:

Emma I'm glad you are feeling better about you and Mark, I bet a break will do you loads of good. Hope you enjoy your night out!

PD sorry about the flat-hope you find something else you like soon.

SL I get really sentimental about stuff so packing away clothes that are too small for Skyla makes me really sad. Been thinking all day today that this date 06/3 last year was the date of my LMP used for my EDD! Yep I'm that bad..

Lorna I was looking at the pics you've just put on FB of Emile (sorry if thats spelt wrong) at 3 months and she's sooo cute! I think Skyla woud have hair envy if she could see them!

Nic I'm really sorry Noah's not well again and I hope its just an ordinary cold and nothing worse. I know what you mean about having school age chidren with a baby at home-how they bring everything thats going round at school back-sigh...

Skyla is really full of cold again- it seems to get a bit better then come back again-poor baby. Her mini-cot/cot arrive yesterday, we put it together today and its gorgeous and girly! She looks sooooo sweet asleep in it this evening :sleep:

Hope everyone else is well :hugs: enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

I am so lucky with my mum, she just does what i say regarding Noah and always asks if she can pick him up etc. Inlaws are another story, they think they know best and I am forever trying to tell them otherwise in the nicest possible way.
Noah has the most dreadful cough, Sounds like he is on 40 fags a day and sometimes it's like he forgets to breathe. Got some karvol to put on a hanky near his bed. It used to be from birth, but like everything else things have changed and is now from 3 months, but Noah will be 12 week on Wed.

For all :hugs:

I have a brother and he is pretty cool so i am lucky there. he's 2 Years younger than me but we've always had the same mates.
I also have an older Step-bro who is cool enough and I had a Younger Step sister who passed away.

For my next child... :haha: I'd love to have a girl, but imagine the poor thing with 2 big brothers :haha:

Lorna I was looking at the pics you've just put on FB of Emile (sorry if thats spelt wrong) at 3 months and she's sooo cute! I think Skyla woud have hair envy if she could see them!
:haha: How are you?

Im the youngest in my family

I have a brother and he is pretty cool so i am lucky there. he's 2 Years younger than me but we've always had the same mates.
I also have an older Step-bro who is cool enough and I had a Younger Step sister who passed away.

For my next child... :haha: I'd love to have a girl, but imagine the poor thing with 2 big brothers :haha:

Skyla has 3 big brothers and a sister!!!!! I think its great someone to always look out for her :thumbup:

I have two brothers 18 and 11 :dohh: The 18 year old is a blooming nightmare came in at 3am this morning chattering away at the full volume :growlmad: could have punched him :rofl: though he's probably wack me back then it would be like a boxing match. I have such a temper on me at times :blush:....mum's just got a text message from him saying come pick me up about 15 miles away :rofl:

Im the oldest :)

I got a big pile of medicines and stuff for Matthew today in Clear pharmacy they were reducing it all got a big massive bottle of baby nurofen thats usually like £5-£6 for £2!!:) Well chuffed lol

And bought myself some nice new shoes to go with a dress I bought a while ago :)

Hope everyone is happily in the land of nod :)

Ok just noticed Lorna and claire are still online im not the only night owl :rofl:

Morning :flower:

How is everyone?

Its a lovely day again here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back