*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

hi all. just been with oh to take the dog and its sunny and blue skies here too ye x
Im the oldest but i only have the one brother who is 20 and lives at home, hes a mommies boy and he will be there for a while.
Caleb is getting funnier. he likes to stand with you holding him up and he starts stamping his feet and moving them forward like he is walking. it makes me smile. He isnt wanting to be held as much now so im finding it easier to do things and he even went from 10 til 7 without a inbetween feed. i normally ended up putting tv on and watchin emmerdale or coronation street whilst im feeding him.
Any plans for the day i think we are staying in then at 5 will go out and get a chinese mmm xx
how are the little ones xx

Faye, its funny isnt it? :haha:

Were going to pop into work to see a few friends than were going to have a stroll around the range thats about it really

Emilie is good I still cat beleive how fast time is going

Its scary how quickly time is passing!

Its gorgeous here today as well :happydance: Was lovely yesterday as well :)

Im going to gut out my room today :) And maybe if its still warm outside will try sort the garden out a bit if Matthew's in a happy to sit in buggy,pram,bouncer etc mood lol

I'm pretending to be ill to get out of dinner at my parent's house :lol:

Weather is lush here too, OH was need at work for a few hours so when he gets back we're away out for a walk! Sooo want a chinese but OH is making wraps and they're yum!

Molly slept 12:30 -12:30 with 2 10 minute feeds at 4 and 10. Not bad!

thats the kind of pattern Ava did before sleeping from around 8 till 8, so molly will probably do that soon!

im having a lazy day wooo

:happydance:molly x
but femme you will miss being moaned at now.:haha:
everyone is asleep in the flat im the only one up. oh finished work at 8 this morning tried to stay up cos its his 2 days off but was tired but least i get peace until 5 ye x
all the little ones are sleeping well.
Hope charlie is getting on ok on her trip away and that dewi is sleeping well to x:flower:

Ooh, I'll try not to hope... :lol:

As for the moaning, I won't miss it sadly. She saves it up! :haha:

I hope chuck had a nice weekend and enjoyed the break. She's been having a hard time of it.

x

Agreed Chuck hope you are having a well deserved break :hugs:

:rofl: Femme lol that sounds like something I would do to get out of something!

Im having lazy day as well decided Garden can wait im still in my pj's. Matthew's just dozed off so gonna start getting room sorted ....soon lmao

hi girls i havent posted much from cole was born as im breast feeding on demand and hes a very demanding baby (feeds all day but sleeps from 10pm - 7.30am)so cant complain, but just wanted to say hello to everyone hope all mammys and babys are doing well. i cant believe how time is flying

have a good day

:flower:

:wave: Hello KitKat

It's scary isnt it how quickly time is flying by!

I still havnt tidied my room :rofl: and im still in my pj's :blush: Lazy day to the max :)

lol sweet i know all abt lazy days but arent they the best days ever, with my other 3 i was so busy trying to have the house clean and every thing perfect but this time im so much more relaxed and enjoying every min of this lil man,im still in my pjs 2, your wee man is adorable hes born the 15th cole was born 14th. we r going for 2nd injections on tuesday. im off 2 heat up sum apple crumble and custard yummy im so greedy i forget im not pregnant any more :flower:

xx

:wave: Kitty :flower:

Sweetlullaby, :haha: at having a lazy day thats what sundays are for eh? :flower:

Leanne, well done Molly :flower: :haha: it sounds like something I would do too :blush:

We popped into work today saw a few friends thats about it

Awww we have injections next tuesday as well kitkat thanks your LO is so cute and smiley!! Matthew's a grump getting a smile or laugh takes a lot of work :rofl:

Well my rooms still a tip, im still in pj's lol though i did clean the kitchen and put a load of washing on (my work for the day :rofl:)

Need to phone Docs in the morning for repeat perscription do not know why they only give enough gavison for a week grrr it means weekly trips to the docs and chemist to pick it up which is a bit annoying as it aint that easy to get to!

:wave:kitty- cole is cute and smiley.
lorna-how are you today are you upto anything next week?
sl-we have injections to this week on wednesday depending on if calebs cold goes. i love having lazy days to.

i think i might take caleb to docs tomorrow if i can get him in. he is still a bit bunged up and his chest seems rattly if that makes sense?? he is fine drinking normal but just to be on safe side. we have just had chinese mmm but back to normal eating next week.
Has everyone managed get back into there eating routines? i normally forget about lunch but i think because sometimes your busy with little one it passes. xx
hope your all well xx

Faye, we get Emilie weighed Tuesday & weds were off to my mums thats about it, how about you? :flower:

Ive never been a big eater tbh I tend to skip breakfast alot always have done, lunch if Im hungry I just grab a sandwich or something

we are off to sister in laws tomorrow so we can see harvey who's 4 weeks now, tuesday is baby club , wednesday is baby clinic for jabs if caleb is well xx then nothing till saturday xx
its amazing how the week goes by so quick now xx

Hello Kitty. :flower:

Noah has now been screaming for about 2 hours. His temp is 37. I just don't know what to do :cry: He had calopl at 5pm so in theory could have some more at 9. Any ideas?

If it was me I'd try more calpol at 9 and if he were no better by 10, I'd call NHS direct to be referred to the emergency doctor. x

Thanks Leanne and Lorna. Gonna do that. He has gone quiet now but he is still sobbing silently if you know what I mean. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->