December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolo - If something doesn't feel right, call your OB. Even if it's nothing, it's better to get it checked out.

Sadie - That is most definitely not a sweet potato

Coco - That's really cute about your ring.

DH got me a heart pendant with rubies, on the inside it has an outline of a woman holding a baby. He gave it to me when I was in the hospital in labor. I was really surprised because usually he never can keep a surprise from me, he usually ends up telling me!

That's so sweet, artsie!

The sweet potato was actually sweet, but not as much as our american ones.

She hated it, btw. Might have to mix it with the mushy chicken.

Brought the watch back. They will call me when they have what i want. Turns out that my dh has done business w/ them in the past. I dont understand why dh made a big deal about exchanging it. Anyway, he is home sick and i have made him some chicken soup.

Will update more later from my laptop but Lukas is here and in my arms right now. Best feeling in the world to have my rainbow here--love to you all

:yipee: Congratulations Bmom!!!! Can't wait for a good ol' update from you. Glad it all went well and he's here he's here he's here!!!!!!!

Lolo, I'm sure you're fine but put your mind at rest and call your midwife / OB. It could be BH like you say. There's a woman on my mummy course that's been having them / feeling them since around 22 weeks. She was crying one week with them. The midwives running the course didn't seem to worried about it though. I guess she's been to see her own OB about it though. :shrug:
:hugs:

Yay b-mom!

I havnt called my doctor just yet. I think the pain I'm feeling is a mixture of trapped gas, and kidney pain. My right kidney has given me problems (including a number of stones) since I was 16 and hurts from time to time, and now is one of those times. I don't have any bleeding and I can feel baby M moving so I think I'm going to wait a little while.

Oh and BTW, all this talk of sweet potatoes made me buy a can of yams and a bag of marshmallows to bake while Dh is away for work this week. (He hates them)

Brown sugar? Send along your recipe! Oh wait. I gave up sweets four days ago. :(
(pure sugar things and marshmallows fall under that category) damn.

Sadie yeah I add butter and brown sugar to taste, put in a baking dish cover with marshmallows and sprinkle chopped pecans then bake til mallows are light brown on top :)

Yay blmom!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Congratulations girl!
Can't wait for an update :).

AFM, 23 weeks today :). Feeling great. We're also moving our bed to the new apertment today so we'll be sleeping there today. Yay!

I've never had marshmallows either, though I think you can actually get them here. Not in just any store though.

Lolo, I just remembering this now but around the 20 week mark, might have been 22 or even 18...... just looked at my belly book at it was 22 weeks so right around where you are. I remember getting up at a stupid time in the morning with terrible back pain, like you said, like kidney ache. made me wonder if I was getting an infection but it was back ache right around the kidney area. G had moved longways since her kicks had moved from low bottom right to up near the belly button and at the same level on the left there was a hard bit. Her head?????? Well this was reeeeeeeeeeeally uncomfortable and my stomach where her feet were even hurt to touch, tender belly, aching back. I couldn't lie down so I was up and about for hours that day. it was a little better the next day and after that it vanished. I think she just moved and was getting bigger and was pushing and moving things that have never been pushed and moved before. My body caught up, my uterus maybe grew a little more to accommodate her highness and since then we're all good.

I didn't call or go and see anyone either. I didn't feel like something was wrong, just something was painful but assumed it was just growing pains.

Happy 23 weeks KatyK!!!! Double didgits are creeping up on you, as is V day!!! Everyone's pregnancy seems to be going by so fast except mine at time. I feel like you'll all have your babies before me, like I'm stuck in limbo. It's weird isn't it?

Hurray, Bmom!

So fun that you're all preggers and expecting your babies in such a compact amount of time!

I'm ok. Had some pains in in my left kidney last night, the left one rarely hurts. It was a lil frightening but I think part of the problem is that I've been drinking too much tea. Gonna switch to just water for a couple days and see if that helps.
I have my 20 week scan on Saturday. I'm really nervous about this one. Just want a healthy, functioning baby boy.

Congrats, Bmom! Can't wait to see a picture!

Happy 23 weeks, Katy!

Coco - You are sooo close. Right around that time everything seemed to just drag. 30 weeks to baby seemed forever as I was lugging around that big belly! Sadie was only a few weeks ahead of me, but at the time she seemed to have her baby sooo much earlier! When I look back it now seems so short. But I love to do all sorts of crazy things, like dye wool and yarn and fabric, refinish furniture, bike ride and whatever takes my fancy, really. So not being able to do any of that was really hard on me as well as wanting my baby on the outside so I wasn't always worrying about his kicks and whether he would make it okay.

Funny thing is, the worry is still there. On average I check his breathing at least twice a night. I guess that's what mommy's are for. :D

Lolo - Are you feeling better, hun? (Just read your post) Glad you're doing better! Hope we get to see the scan!

I'm on super kick alert so lawd only know what I'll be like with checking her breathing. :headspin: I think it's in our mummy genes!

Kylee is almost 9, and I STILL check her every night to be sure she's breathing. That's a lil crazy I think, but I can't sleep if I don't. I do the same thing when she sleeps in really late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"