December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, me too. O is now in her crib, so free reign to roll left and right, as well as the usual 360 degree turn. She likes to sleep on her tummy, with her forehead facing down, resting on her arm.... Nice, right? I check on her often even with this breathable mattress. Originally I had bought pee protective sheets but i thought about it and immediately took it off. If the pee cant go thru, then obviously neither can air.

I love crispy toasty marshmallows! Yum. Jealous. I am a sugar/candy addict so this is allmso hard for me! However, I do allow myself dark chocolate.

Lolo, i understand your fears. Try to relax as much as you can tho as i truly believe baby can sense how you feel.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0bDrB47giqs&desktop_uri=/watch?v=0bDrB47giqs

We are blessed.

And I quote BMOM from page 261,
"I sooo can't wait for it to be our turn!!"

One by one..... :)

btw, I love going back and re-reading this thread. Wish I could print it all out for O. Is that possible??

Yes, i figured it out. Under 'thread tools' up above!

Soooo, nothing new going on here?

Last night and this evening I let O suck on a slice of an orange. She loved it. Here theybsay at 6 months its ok to give an orange (not an entire one!) so I figured a little taste 10 days shy of 6 mo cant hurt!

She also sucked on pizza crust and that was a hit, too. And when i mixed the sweet potato with her apple, she was in heaven. Ate it all up.

20 week pics :)

Attachments

• IMAG0787.jpg
    IMAG0787.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0790.jpg
    IMAG0790.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0791.jpg
    IMAG0791.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0792.jpg
    IMAG0792.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0793.jpg
    IMAG0793.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
one more of cute little crossed feet

Attachments

• IMAG0794.jpg
    IMAG0794.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 5
Sadie - Orange! Yum! Pizza crust sounds yummy, too. Quinten had some butternut squash today, he liked it a lot! I only made half of it in two batches in my babycook and it made a lot.

He also loves sweet potato mixed with applesauce, too.

Big Q was 5 months, yesterday!

Attachments

• IMG_4697lev.jpg
    IMG_4697lev.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4679lev.jpg
    IMG_4679lev.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
Lolo - Awww! <3 Baby is so cute, love those crossed feet! Your bump is adorable, too. Still so jealous of that long torso!

Lol well don't be! This bump is gonna look stranger and stranger the bigger it gets and stays way down there, haha. And thank you, I think they're pretty cute tootsies too :)

Ps, I wish I could kiss all over that baby of yours Artsie.

Regarding sweet potatoes and babies, if I recall correctly they were Kylees favorite

All over kisses make him laugh, too!

I told Wick I was seriously considering sending his picture to a modelling agency because one of the things they look for in baby models is a full head of hair and wouldn't it be awesome to have a head start on a college fund if it worked out!

I think the college fund idea made Wick(as in DH, I knew that would happen at some point) think it a good idea, too. But I'm afraid it might be too overwhelming for him.

I say do it! I'm tellin you, that head of hair needs to be shared with the world :) get on that now though while he's still all baby and adorable! I think its worth a shot, if it ends up not being for you, at least you won't wonder what if :) I really think if I had done something with Ky at a young age, that girl would be on the Disney channel. Now I'm not saying that I should have done this for my sake... This girl is a performer through and through and its really all she wants to do. I have bigger aspirations like doctor or something but knowing what her dreams are, I can't help but think I could have helped her out there if I had acted on it. Maybe Q will want to perform... Or maybe he'll just want a really good education and what a leg up :)

Lolo, lovely bump and AMAZING pics, I just love the foot pics to death!!!!!! Big sigh of relief that baby boy is doing well!

Artsie do it! Q is flippin gorgeous, if you can make a bit of cash from snapping a few pics of his beautiful little face do it! I would. I'm sure you'll get a copy of his pro pics to put up at home too!

G is putting on weight and my bump is getting bigger to accomodate her! We've got a 30 week scan next Friday but I'm sure she's growing well if her kicks and slides are anything to go by. So looking forward to seeing her again.

Couple of pics for you. 29 week bumpage :shock:
and I made my own copy boppy pillow. I just won't pay €69 which is how much they cost in the shops here.
I'm also in the process of make three cute covers for it with these fabrics. Cute or what!

Attachments

• 29 week bump.jpg
    29 week bump.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20121130_190838.jpg
    IMG_20121130_190838.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20121129_083309.jpg
    IMG_20121129_083309.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4
Wow!
First off, Lolo, I love the scan pics and your bump is adorable!!

Artsie, I agree with Lolo and I like your idea of a college fund.... I would send some pics and see what they say. It doesnt hurt to ask and it does not need to be a lifelong career. He is absolutely delicious and irrestistible! (O laughs so much when I kiss her all over too!)

Coco, I am jealous of your handy work! Again, your mil must think her son hit the jackpot! Are you learning how to cook? Hehehe. Your bump looks great (and very big!) -are you able to sleep well?

BNB now lets us upload directly from the ipad.... So I might as well share this. 38w4d.

Aw coco your bump is so adorable, and getting so big! Love the boppy :)

Woah Trina, I guess that's where I'm headed!!! My bump is really low already so I can only imagine a big overhang is where it's going to be at!

That's one hell of a bump and you looked AMAZING! Better late than never. x

Coco - Your belly is soooo cute! I love you boppy and the fabrics for your cover. Where did you get them? Somewhere in Italy? I want. :p

Sadie - Your belly was gorgeous! I'm actually starting to miss my Q belly, maybe I'll have a second closer to Q than I originally thought. I was sure I'd need at least 3 years! Thanks for sharing that song, so precious.

Lolo - She'll do it if she really wants it! I remember my Mom used to sign us up for summer activities and one year I did the musical camelot. It was a very small part(I'm not a performer), but if I were that would have been very awesome. I did have fun helping my mom make my costume.

I need to hit you guys up for present advice. What kind of scarves are you guys wearing this winter? Cowls and faux fur are fashionable, but would you wear them? What about silk cowls? Does anyone still wear square silk scarves(besides me)? Would you wear a wide oblong silk chiffon scarf?

I'm so not trendy, but Wick's sister and sister-in-law are. I really want to give them handsewn silk scarves, but not if it's something they won't wear.

Thanks girls! I miss my bump sometimes and often wonder if the nausea I feel from time to time is because I am P. but I know I am not.... Just still 'obsessed', I guess. Or it is the mommy instinct in me. Again, not pregnant. Just crazy.

Anyway, silk scarves. I have 3. I think they are fashionable and make a statement. They can be worn not only as a scarf, but as a belt as well as a head scarf. Mine are large enough to do all three. I also think (think is emphasized here) that they are more for spring/summer, but if they are homemade it doesnt matter if they are a gift given during the winter. i would want one. Are they still 'in style'? I dont know, but I think it is an item that anyone can wear very fashionably with the right 'look'/ outfit!
:). Thats my opinion.

I think scarves are timeless! Pretty much any style. Homemade ones would be amazing!

I definitely miss being pregnant. But now what I'd be more excited about is having a second child. I know it's going to be tough, but how amazing to have TWO incredible little people... or more than two. ;)

G is the absolute apple of my eye and the angel of my heart these days. In the mornings, we wake up and just smile at each other... melt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"