December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats again bmom! He's adorable! How's it going with 2 little ones? Our little ones are only 3 weeks apart :)

artsie-That is so cool! Good luck Monday! :)

Katie-Happy VDay! Seems like you are moving along nicely with your pregnancy.

To those thinking about another one, that is great! When my 1st was 9 months old I was ready to start trying again for another baby. So far life with 3 little ones isn't as bad as I imagined, I thought it would be a lot more crazy and chaotic. So far, its really not that bad. I am genuinely happy that we had a 3rd baby :)

So far so good with the two!! Blake is a great helper but I know he is feeling a bit neglected with little bro getting so much attention right now. It's going to be hard going to work Again in just 6 weeks and having to get into that kind of routine but we will work on that after the Holidays!! Blake's b-day is Friday with a party on Saturday so that should make him feel special !

Bmom, lukas is a beauty! Thanks for sharing.... And keep them coming!

Artsie, good luck tmrw! Dont let them convince you to buy a portfolio (that used to be a negative sign implying theywant your money!). Q is a doll!

Coco, yay! for the wonderful exam results! G is all cuddly cozy in there!

Lolo, congrats for having a long, sexy cervix! I bet there are some benefits to go with that.

I created my own holiday card from photos taken here at home. Here is one that is going on the card!
Super cute!!!!

Aw Bmom that's so cute about Blake. Sorry it wasn't just you DH and the boys but sounds like Blake is being a total angel about it. :cloud9:
I've logged your guess too :thumbup:

Oooooooh just noticed your name change too B&LsMom. lovely.

The mod that changed it was kind of snarky about warning it would only be changed once so pretty much don't ask again AFTER she changed it- knowing that I may have considered something other than first initials of the boys but oh well we may be done with two???!!!

B&LsMom, you better not plan on having another baby then :winkwink:.

I'm starting back at the track tonight. Hoping I'm able to either shed some lbs, or at least hold them at bay until the one pound a week things is supposed to start.

Lolo, you're a pure a simple skinny minny. Pregnancy is no time to be weight watching. Baby needs those calories!!! Just don't buy (and therefore have ready and available to eat) the crappy empty calorie snacks, have a good breakfast, 2 square meals a day and some fruit for a snack, or a cheese sandwich or even peanut butter sandwiches etc etc. The pounds will look after themselves.
OK, things can get too far and some women really do put on serious weight that is dangerous for them and their baby but I don't think any of those women are here, especially not you. And they eat trash!
If you're claiming blob status we need photographic evidence!!!

Lol well you're very sweet, but yes, I think I need to supply you with a different angle photo. I appear thin from the side, but boy am I wide, lol. Some of those pounds have ended up in my thighs and butt. Yuck. It's definitely not going to the baby yet, that's why I know its bad weight. I'll get you another photo (which I will promptly remove) later tonight :)

don't remove it too soon! I'm off to bed in a bit. Will try to check it before my morning lesson!

xx

Ooook. Had to make a cake for tomorrow's potluck before I could hop on. Can I just say, I'm in love with homemade whipped cream? Amazing. If you've never made it, you must. It's too easy not to give it a go.

And now for my wide bottom, lol. First pic is the weekends bump. Second pic is from the front. Yes, i was in my skivies. Sorry but it was the best way to show my pear shape, lol.

Now, I know Im not some huge fatty or anything, thats not what I"m getting at. I just want you to see that I'm not as thin as you might think me to be due to flattering side angles, lol. Just that I've added pounds to areas that do not need them (note indents from bra? werent there 5 months ago! I was proud that I had no back fat!). I've gained 15 lbs already. I just dont want to let happen what happened when I was pg with ky, lol. I was outta control. Haha

**I removed the 2nd photo**

Attachments

• IMAG0805.jpg
    IMAG0805.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
I think you look just like the lady in your ticker!! What is your receipe for the whipped cream?? Blake's Bday is Friday so I bought all The goods for baking his cake today.

sadie - O is adorable! I love the pic where she has the lights all over her and she looks so happy playing.

awww Lolo, you look awesome and NOTHING FAT about it! That is a great great bump. I'm so jealous!

B&LMom! Happy to see that you got the name change, and i think the mod shldnt be mean about it. Don't let that stop you from having another!

Coco - I'm going to go with the 10th! (Just so your parents can arrive in time!)

Today is finally V day! I'm so happy that we've made it this far without too much problems. Also counting down to my next appointment next week. Don't think there will be a scan, but at least I can find out from my doc if everything looks to be on track.

Life is still busy, but I am still checking in on everyone. Hope all is well!

Happy V day Ebelle, I've logged your guess!! :thumbup:

Lolo, you're side angle really is flattering but you full frontal is beautiful. Healthy and pregnant!!! Lovely bump too!!!!!!!!!!! You know your body though. Just don't go mad and over do it :winkwink:

Thanks for sharing hot mamma!

Lolo, you look great! Pregnant and not at all fat, not even from the front. I look fat myself (only in my stomach). I'm short, my torso is short and the bump just pushes everything around and my stomach is wider all over because of it (no pics yet, still without internet).
ebelle, happy V day :happydance:!
Coco, put me down for the 11th. I like that number (I was born on the 11th (July)). I hope she isn't born on the 14th or you might have to rename her Valentina :winkwink:.
I get to see my baby again tomorrow :happydance:. I also have the glucose test. I hope I don't have diabetes. I don't think I do, really. We'll see.

Ebelle happy Vday!!! Katy good luck with the glucose test- I wouldn't wish stupid GD on Anyone it was a very challenging part of my pregnancy

I think you look just like the lady in your ticker!! What is your receipe for the whipped cream?? Blake's Bday is Friday so I bought all The goods for baking his cake today.

Thank you :)

I use 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 3/4 tsp vanilla, 3 tablespoons of sugar, then use beaters for about 5 minutes until I get slightly stiffened peaks. There is a short window in which you go from whipped cream to a chunky butter like substance so you have to pay close attention and not whip past the point of no return. Let me know if you try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->