December 2013 babies!

Maxie!!! That's fab news!!! Congrats!
You will have to post your birth story soon, i love hearing them.

How is very one else doing, luz you must be nearly cooked by now? I'm getting super uncomfortable, can't wait to have her here and not be pg anymore! X

Congrats Maxie! :happydance:

I have 18 days to go now and getting soooo impatient. Praying that this little one wants to arrive on time as they wont induce me this time because of previous emergency c section. Trying everything to get thing moving - Super hot curries, acupressure, horizontal jogging. Even went for a run the other night (had to be when it was dark, didn't want drivers thinking there was a blimp hurtling down the main road at them hehe):haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

A run!? Jeez I can hardly make it off the bed to get to the sofa :rofl:

I don't think anything works unfortunately, my midwife said only thing that could is horizontal jogging, as seaman has a natural version of the hormone they use to induce labour. Have fun!!

Haha I'm not quite sure how I managed a run to be honest, just went for a walk and sort of though right let's do this :haha:

I'm not convinced anything actually works either really but it passes the time trying hehe.

One more week until my DD! I'm feeling a little discouraged though, I'm having nothing in the way of signs that my little girl is ready to make her appearance. :(

How is everyone else doing?

Congrats Maxie!

I had my baby on friday... Here's the birth story

I Started having contractions around 1:00 am, about 5 I decided to get up and keep moving. after my son and husband got up we went shopping then out to breakfast. After we ordered food I was crying and shaking the contractions hurt so badly. So I decided it was time to go to the hospital. We had to go drop my son off at grandmas first- then we went to the hospital. It's a good 25 minute drive. By the time we got there I felt the urge to push but thought there was no way I was really already fully dilated. When we finally pulled into the hospital it was about 10 am- dh got out and I heard a pop and felt a gush- my wafers broke in the car. I was in SO much pain but we managed to get to the doors and luckily there was a Nurse in the lobby who put me in a wheelchair and helped me get to where I needed to be quickly. My pants were ripped off and I jumped on the bed. They told me I was complete and had no time for an epidural. I started pushing at 10:04 and she was born 3 contractions later at 10:11.

We BARELY made it to the hospital in time! I have a new appreciation for women who go all natural- man does it hurt! I can't bieve I did it, I sort of feel like super woman she is 7 lb 11 oz and 19 In long.

Wow!! Congrats huni!!
That sounds super quick, I won't be trying to out a brave face on it after that story haha. So glad everything went well for you, can't wait to see pics!! And a name? Xx

Congrats luz!! Another early one!!! Amazing birth story!!!
Debbie I was in work the day before, no signs what so ever!! So don't be too disheartened!

How are you girls? Anyone popped?
No news here, lots of cramping but nothing to show for it! X

Well I'm off for a sweep today so fingers crossed it does something - with DS1 my waters exploded when they did a sweep so anything could happen!

I'm still here.. still pregnant but only 37 +6 so not too impatient yet. Had a few days where I felt sure something was about to happen but nothing doing.

Felt sure this baby would come earlier than the last and he came at 38+5 so if that is right... any day now! Lol

So exciting!! I can't wait for all of you ladies to have your little ones here.

Well my little one will be arriving Friday morning as had to be booked for a section unfortunately. Gutted as I was desperate to attempt VBAC but at least it won't be an emergency this time after not sleeping for 3 days so I might be vaguely aware of what is going on and not completely out of it!
Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Oh HLC I'm sorry! How come the c section?
At least baby wil be here and healthy one way or the other, can't wait to see your bundle of joy! X

Oh HLC I'm sorry! How come the c section?
At least baby wil be here and healthy one way or the other, can't wait to see your bundle of joy! X

Apparently my cervix is not favourable and her estimated weight is constantly up and down with every scan - the chart in my notes looks like a plan for a new roller coaster at Alton towers with all the ups and downs - weight and measurements are totally different every time so who knows how big she will be!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well!
My little girl, Holly Louise arrived at 11.48am on 6th December weighing 9lbs 6oz. Born to driving home for Christmas on the radio in theatre hehe.

Awe yay congrats!!! She was big!!

Haha you wouldn't guess how heavy she was just looking at her, she looks tiny! 0-3 month clothing is way too big for her! She hides the weight well :haha:

Mine arrived! Baby boy, 9.12.13 8lb 11oz. Hurrah!! Merry Christmas indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->