December 2013 babies!

I just failed my 1 hour glucose test- 160! So i take the 3 hours tomorrow :) ugh- not looking forward to it. So far this pregnancy iv been in the ER twice needing iv fluids and get nauseous n light-headed alot :( so it hasnt been the easiest of pregnancy either.

On a better note- i felt kicks down near my bladder like i said before n was worried i would have a breech baby.... But actually- i dont have a thumb sucker, i have a toe sucker lol so he has turned but its why i always feel low kicks- but when he stretches i can feel them up high now lol.

So sorry hope! Best of luck on the 3 hour test. I am glad your baby isn't breech- that's one less thing to worry about!

Thats good news Hope!

Had a scna this week, baby is head down adn getting ready to go! I thought she was, i felt a huge rolling movement last week and my stomach was all kinds of weird shapes and since then I have only felt kicks up high since, right in my ribs.
Makes it all a bit real now, not much longer left!
:wacko:

Great news!! I bet it's so nice not having to sorry about that!

Yea i was sure i had it cuz iv beengetting light headed and thought it was sugar related.... N it turns out it is- my 3 hour was just as low as my fasting for 14 hours glucose!!!! So now they dont want me going longer than 2 1/2 hours- 3 hours without eating ( i was trying to eat every 4 hors before n still getting lightheaded)..... Keeping my weight gain in a heathy range is gonna be harder than i had hoped especially with all this eating!!!

Are we nearly there yet?!?!?!?!

Anyone started maternity leave yet?

Got 4 weeks left, yeay!! So I'll finish at 37 weeks. Can't wait. X

Yay i passed my 3 hour test!!!

Congratulations! So many of my friends failed the one hour and passed the 3 hour. The woman who ran my Hypnobirthing class said that they have a 2 hour now that seems much more accurate, and you only have to do the one test. Wish they gave that as an option.

How's the third tri treating you girls?
Been crap so far for me, ended up in hospital with pregnancy arrhythmia and now it looks like I have GD!
Am feeling so crap about it and just want this pregnancy over so I can get this little one out and get my body and health back!
Any of you guys suffered with GD either previously or now? X

I'm so sorry, Bonnie. That sounds scary and frustrating. Do you have to take your blood sugar every day? Hope since your post it's started to feel a little easier as you find your rhythm with the changes that go with GD.

I'm pregnant with my first and have been okay on the GD front, though I was scared, as my mom has Type II and I'm overweight. Thankfully, I passed the 1 hour test and my urine dips have been okay.

Heard you are delivering at 37 weeks? Is that right? If so, not long now, so hopefully soon you'll be holding your little one in your arms and feeling so much healthier. :)

Have been doing well with the GD actaully. Monitoring blood sugars and they have been good. Baby is on the big side tho, had a scan a couple fo weeks ago and she was on the larger side, got another one next week and then they will decide if/when to induce me. My consultant is expecting to induce me somewhere around 38/39 weeks. Im soooo looking forwardto not being pg any more! Im so uncomforatble most of the time now. Her head is starying to engage and it feels so weird! Like she is about to fall out lol. FInish work end of next week, cant come soon enough! looking forward to having a week or 2 of sleeping till she arrives!
How all you girls?

I think my baby has officially run out of room . . . I constantly feel like i can't breathe. My heart is always racing and i'm completely exhausted! I had been sleeping fine up until about a week ago, maybe waking up once to pee, but in the last week i've started getting up 3 or 4 times a night.

I'm jealous of all you FTM's whose babies will drop early on. My first dropped down into my pelvis by 35 weeks and i could breathe, it was so nice. I've heard second babies don't drop a lot of times until right before or during labor. ugh!

I have my first cervix check tomorrow, it will be interesting to see if i'm dilating at all. I've had a few contractions, but wouldn't be surprised if i'm still high up, hard, and completely closed (just my luck). Did any of you hear about how the american pregnancy association changed 'full term' to 39 weeks +1 day instead of 37 weeks? I'm wondering if this will affect how early doctors will strip membranes, or if mine will still offer it at 38.

Yes have heard that. My midwife said it wouldn't change anything, at least fr a good while. Let's hope yours is the same! Same as you, am desperate for her to drop! Saw my midwife few day ago, she said her head was on the brim of engaging and I've felt fairly uncomfortable in my pelvis since, I think her head is starting to nestle in there. Id love to be able to breathe/eat again! C

I went into l&d this afternoon. I noticed yesterday and today she hadn't been moving as much as normal, and even poking her or lying on my side didn't do anything. I sat and pushed her around inside me with no response and got really freaked out. Luckily nothing was wrong, she moved a few times at the hospital and her heart rate looked good.

Of course as soon as we left she turned into an acrobat and hasn't stopped moving hardly all night. I'm sure the nurses all thought I was some crazy lady - but oh well. Better safe than sorry!

My weekly appointments are starting this week, I can't believe the day is coming up so quickly! I can't wait!

Luz- i had a scare the other day too- i had a log day at work on my feet taking care of a really sick patient n only got a 10 min lunch break- that night he didnt really move much but i figured he was just as exhausted as I- the next morning - no movement even during the drive back to work- since i work at a hospital delivering babies i decided i was gonna chug alot of water n if he didnt get active by lunch i was gonna get checked. Luckily after drinking lots and lots of water he was active again- i musta been dehydrated from my crazy shift the day before- prolly didnt drink enough. Im glad ur lil one is ok- i told my LO no more scaring mommy!!! Lol now im starting to get nervous for the whole birth thing lol

It's so scary! I'm glad your lo is ok! They can be such stubborn little things, can't they? On the bright side, I'm finally 37 weeks! Can't wait to get hold my baby!

Hope everyone is doing ok. Been a while since I've posted but I've been reading!! Wanted to let you know that our bundle of joy arrived on Wednesday! 10 days early. So is officially a November and not December baby! Good luck to you all, it's the most amazing feeling. Enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->