December 2014/January 2015 IUI

Leti

Reaction score
I'm going to do my first IUI on December. Its going to be a clomid IUI. The Dr. Explained to me all the steps, I was so nervous I hardly remember it all. All I know I had to do some blood work and DH has to repeat his SA and I should call day one, which is probably going to be Dec 23rd.
I'm getting my hopes up and hopefully I will not be devastated if it turn out to be a BFN.
Please join me if you are going through the same.

I'm going to do my first IUI on December. Its going to be a clomid IUI. The Dr. Explained to me all the steps, I was so nervous I hardly remember it all. All I know I had to do some blood work and DH has to repeat his SA and I should call day one, which is probably going to be Dec 23rd.
I'm getting my hopes up and hopefully I will not be devastated if it turn out to be a BFN.
Please join me if you are going through the same.

Hi leti!!!

Best of luck 2 u. Im in the middle of my ttw. My iui was last tuesday--- so im 9dpiui right now. I used letrozole and an ovidril trigger. I'll do a blood test next Monday or Tuesday. Fx!!!

I was incredibly lucky to get preg on my first iui last year. I delivered a healthy baby girl. She'll be 1 this january:baby: she's amazing!!!

Anyhow, I love to share my experiences with you---- and to hear alll about yours--- as as we go through this ttc journey :flower:

BG.... I am in Indiana also. Can you give me an estimate on cost or IUI's? We are being referred to a fertility doctor and will be exploring this option.

Thanks!

Hello Leti. I thought I would join you and the others if you don't mind. Tomorrow is my last day of clomid and I go back next week for a follow up ultrasound to check my follicles. I will trigger Tuesday or Wednesday (hopefully) with IUI following on Wednesday or Thursday.

BG - I would love to hear all about your first IUI. I'm crossing my fingers that we will get pregnant our first month with IUI. Are you feeling anything right now? Did you with your first during the two week wait? Are you on progesterone right now? Sorry for all the questions!

Hi ladies. I will be doing my IUI this month, on the 15th I believe. I've done a couple of these so were hoping for better lick this time. I've been on Gonal F this month.

fx for all of us.

Welcome ladies, best of luck to all of us!
BG you gave me hope that you had a successful 1rst IUI. hopefully your second one will be the same. :)
malinko and TTC First good luck next week also.

I know this thread hasn't been active in a while but I thought I would try to give it a little bump (no pun intended).

I'm 41 and trying for my first. I'm supposed to get AF tomorrow and then can schedule my HSG test. Doc wants to start us on Clomid and IUI. I"m super nervous and anxious but I love hearing everyone's stories and it helps to know I'm not going through this journey alone. Any advice/support/stories are welcome!!

Thanks!

:hi:

I am new to this also. We are waiting for the LH surge so we can have our first IUI this week. I am getting nervous because Christmas is the only day all year the fertility clinic is closed. Go figure! I'm praying I get a positive opk this evening :)

Good luck!

This is my 4th go at this so if you ladies have any questions I can do my best to help out.

I started on Clomid, I have done 2 cycles on it. It only gave me one follie so I have to Gonal F. I have done several months of Gonal. My first IUI didn't give me a BFP. My second and third IUI ended in the loss of a singleton and twins somewhere around 6 weeks each time. I am now on my 4th IUI and I am 10DPO. I believe it worked but I have yet to do a PG test. I will be testing on Christmas morning.

hello ladies, I'm on day 3 today and I will start 100mg of clomid today. Sooo nervous. My insurance don't cover fertility so I'm paying out of pocket and praying it work on the first try.
AugustBride6 I will be on the same situation as you coming new year. Jan 1st is the only day of the year they are closed and I will be day 12. Dr told me that usually with clomid women ovulate day 14. I have a follow up on Dec 31st.

Good luck TTC First, keep us updated!

This is my 4th go at this so if you ladies have any questions I can do my best to help out.

I started on Clomid, I have done 2 cycles on it. It only gave me one follie so I have to Gonal F. I have done several months of Gonal. My first IUI didn't give me a BFP. My second and third IUI ended in the loss of a singleton and twins somewhere around 6 weeks each time. I am now on my 4th IUI and I am 10DPO. I believe it worked but I have yet to do a PG test. I will be testing on Christmas morning.

Did you get an HSG test? I'm wondering if they'll start Clomid and IUI the same cycle as the HSG test or if I'll have to wait a whole nother cycle before they get me on meds. I just am getting so impatient. Thanks.

Hi, hoping i can join you guys. Ill be doing my first iui in january whenever af shows, expecting that around the 3Rd then starting on injectibles menopur to help my follies grow.

Positive opk!! Fingers crossed we can get in today for our iui!!!

Did you get an HSG test? I'm wondering if they'll start Clomid and IUI the same cycle as the HSG test or if I'll have to wait a whole nother cycle before they get me on meds. I just am getting so impatient. Thanks.

Oh ya, I could never forget that test. I am not sure if they will do it the same cycle. Clomid starts at the beginning of your cycle an HSG is done at the beginning too. The problem is that they are shooting die up in there so they may just want a regular cycle to see what your body does on its own. I just checked and I was on a non medicated cycle.

AugustBride6 good luck, hope they will have you today, keep us updated. :)

Welcome Mississippi03!!:wave:

AFM I took my first clomid dose yesteday no side effects yet, lets hope its stays that way.

Woohoo fx for you augustbride!

I went to hand it my prescriptions today... $2000!!! Lol

how is everyone?
hope you all had happy holidays!

does anyone knows if clomid will delay ovulation?. I'm nervous I'll ovulate on Jan 1st.

how is everyone?
hope you all had happy holidays!

does anyone knows if clomid will delay ovulation?. I'm nervous I'll ovulate on Jan 1st.

As far as I am aware, clomid should not delay ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->