December 2017 babies!

Schindlebrau

Reaction score
I've search through the threads and I don't see any December 2017 due date ones! I think it's time to start!

My EDD is 12/9; anyone else in the December boat with their BFPs?

Very tentatively joining with an edd of December 11th :cloud9:

Tentatively joining with EDD of 7th Dec, i say tentative because I have yet to get a really dark positive and waiting a few days to take a digi to hopefully get 2-3.

me! due 1st dec by LMP but i think it will be a few days later

Is anyone having an early scan? here it is normal to have the first scan at 12 weeks, I had a MMC in october so I think i may get offered an earlier scan but i cant decide if ill have it or not, I will worry until 12weeks anyway so it wont make much difference lol x

Is anyone having an early scan? here it is normal to have the first scan at 12 weeks, I had a MMC in october so I think i may get offered an earlier scan but i cant decide if ill have it or not, I will worry until 12weeks anyway so it wont make much difference lol x

I'm getting my first scan at 6wk2d...I'm at high risk due to a clotting gene mutation, so I start on blood thinners at that time.

I think if they are giving you the option to have an early one, there's no harm in it! Having one earlier might be able to calm your nerves a bit until you hit the 12wk mark.

Todays test! And its still gettig darker! Sooo reassuring! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20170331_092135.jpg
    20170331_092135.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 9
Hello ladies! I got a super faint line today, hoping to see it progress. Due date is 12/8, a beautiful time of year to be born I think, in the midst of the holiday season :cloud9:

Hello ladies! I got a super faint line today, hoping to see it progress. Due date is 12/8, a beautiful time of year to be born I think, in the midst of the holiday season :cloud9:

Totally agree! Not too close to the holiday, but yet still during the season! I also feel like it will be nice to have the time of year when we are the most pregnant to be during fall/start of winter (for the northern hemisphere) when it's cooler out again! I feel like we're really lucky for that!

But not pregnant in the freezing depths of winter! Yeah!

And omg.... bump costume!

Hey Ladies! Can I join? BFP yesterday, EDD Dec 5.

Also very happy about the time of year :happydance:

Aww i didn't even hink about Halloween, i was just glad it was early in December lol .. I've never had a winter baby, my girls are apr, may, jun and Aug (in that order lol) xx

my ds birthday is the 28/12! He hung on until after xmas!

My man wants me to go two weeks overdue and have a Winter Solstice baby to match our Summer Solstice baby. Pffff

My man wants me to go two weeks overdue and have a Winter Solstice baby to match our Summer Solstice baby. Pffff

oh no! I couldn't cope! most ive been over is 5days and that had my BP so high they induced me lol x

so ive just bravely bought some maternity jeans lol .. I really needed some new ones and I didnt see the point in buying ones that would only last a few weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->