• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2017 babies!

You're not alone, I bought two maternity shirts in the last two weeks while shopping for new work shirts!

I'm going shopping tomorrow just to but to loose fitting tops etc, I'm feeling bloated already and need to try and hide it

You're not alone, I bought two maternity shirts in the last two weeks while shopping for new work shirts!

I may have also bought some loose fitting tops for summer time that were on a great sale...before I even got my BFP...hoping that I would need them and if I didn't, they were so cheap I wouldn't feel bad! :happydance:

Last summer I needed some new summer things after purging before a move. A lot of the styles seemed to be flowy. I bought them then worried all summer that people would think I was trying to cover a bump. Now almost a year later I think I'll be pretty happy for those tops in a few weeks.

haha, oops, I supposed I shouldn't be posting in the December thread! I didn't even notice which one I was in.

Hi everyone can I join I just got my bfp today! Edd is Dec 11th, my birthday is Dec too it's a great time of year!

Congratulations to you all! Saw this thread and it brought back memories. I have a 5 year old son who was born 1st dec 2011 :) he was a day early! Was nice to have a Christmas baby xx happy and healthy 9 months to you all xx

Hey All!

I got my BFP yesterday at 11dpo and FF says I am due 14th of December. I am so excited as this is my first pregnancy!
But I am a naturally anxious person and I am a bit nervous as I am still so early. I have some mild cramping and back ache is this normal? I tested today again and my line seems to of got slightly darker. At 14dpo I will get a digital clearblue- want to see it in writing!

Also lovely to see a couple of names here from WTT and TTC!

Hey All!

I got my BFP yesterday at 11dpo and FF says I am due 14th of December. I am so excited as this is my first pregnancy!
But I am a naturally anxious person and I am a bit nervous as I am still so early. I have some mild cramping and back ache is this normal? I tested today again and my line seems to of got slightly darker. At 14dpo I will get a digital clearblue- want to see it in writing!

Also lovely to see a couple of names here from WTT and TTC!

Congrats! :happydance:

Yes mild cramping and back ache completely normal!

H&H 9 months to you.

Hi everyone

I'm due 4th December with my first! I am a nervous wreck, worrying about everything as this is my first!
I had a chemical in Jan the first month we started trying.
I'm afraid to get excited as it's such early days but then I find myself googling peaks etc lol
Just found out yesterday I have a UTI which has really set me back and pushed my worries through the roof :( I've been prescribed nitrofurantoin I hope everyone will be ok :(
I've booked for an early scan because Im such a worrier, I will be 7 weeks 6 days.
Not having much symptoms apart from sore breast and bloating now and again.

Anyone else have a UTI and worries?!?

Hi all ^.^

Based on my LMP (and hcg at this point) it looks like my baby will be a December baby. I'll know for sure in a couple weeks once we have a better ultrasound image of the edd :)

Can I join?! Tentative due date Dec 10! So nervous / excited 😊 Going to doctor's today for bloods, hopefully everything goes well!

Congratulations and welcome everyone!!!

To MoldyVoldy's point...who else is curious how/if their due date might change once they have their first US appointment?

This is my first, so I have no idea how it works. If it does change, does it usually change by much or just a couple of days?

Congratulations and welcome everyone!!!

To MoldyVoldy's point...who else is curious how/if their due date might change once they have their first US appointment?

This is my first, so I have no idea how it works. If it does change, does it usually change by much or just a couple of days?

My first's due date changed by a few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->