• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2017 babies!

Hi! Can I join? Just had an absolute shock and found out I'm pregnant with number 3. Wasn't going to start trying until October but here I am. Due December 12th going by dates.

Welcome Weedle! Congratulations. Sounds like Baby had other plans

Is anyone having an early scan? here it is normal to have the first scan at 12 weeks, I had a MMC in october so I think i may get offered an earlier scan but i cant decide if ill have it or not, I will worry until 12weeks anyway so it wont make much difference lol x

I'm due December 11th. I had a early scan yesterday as I had some bleeding after my BFP. Couldn't see anything yet but my hcg levels have more than doubled in the last 48hours (still on the lower end though) so I have another scan booked for Tuesday so keeping everything crossed that this bean sticks! Good luck, hope you get your early scan! xx

Is anyone having an early scan? here it is normal to have the first scan at 12 weeks, I had a MMC in october so I think i may get offered an earlier scan but i cant decide if ill have it or not, I will worry until 12weeks anyway so it wont make much difference lol x

I'm due December 11th. I had a early scan yesterday as I had some bleeding after my BFP. Couldn't see anything yet but my hcg levels have more than doubled in the last 48hours (still on the lower end though) so I have another scan booked for Tuesday so keeping everything crossed that this bean sticks! Good luck, hope you get your early scan! xx

Good luck Lappinit! That's good that the hcg is doubling. What w/d will you be at for the Tuesday apt?

Thank you schindlebrau. I found out very early. Tuesday I should be 5weeks 1day. I know it's still quite early to see anything on a scan but I'm hoping to at least see a sac. I get the feeling I'm going to be monitored till we see a heartbeat. My 1st pregnancy was a nightmare so I don't expect this one to be a breeze lol. But it's all worth it. How is your pregnancy going anyway? Xx

Also jumping onto the December bandwagon.

Found out yesterday that we are expecting number 4. I only stopped breastfeeding six weeks ago :dohh:

I'm thrilled, OH not so much at the minute but I'm sure he'll come round.

Feeling pretty good, though full of the worries that come with first tri!

Hello everyone can i sneak in too ? I'm only 11dpo i got my bfp yesterday it's a little bit darker today but I'm still testing i keep thinking it's going to disappear so far the only symptoms i have are I'm a little crampy and have a bit of tugging behind my tummy button when i cough my BBS hurt really bad when i take my bra off and a really stuffy nose has anyone else got the nose thing? Or is it just me?
Congratulations everyone xx

Hello Natasha! Feel free to ignore this question if it bothers you, but were you trying to prevent or no? Congrats either way!

Hey IWABN, nice to see you over here too. My nose isn't stuffy at the moment but I have had some very phlegmy days since falling pg. I think the hormone (or whatever) that encourages the mucus plug must affect nose too!

Yeah maybe, a few days before my bfp i had a scratchy itchy throat and I've had phlegmy days i feel tired today too although that could be not sleeping properly with excitement :dohh::dohh:

Hello Natasha! Feel free to ignore this question if it bothers you, but were you trying to prevent or no? Congrats either way!

Hey IWABN, nice to see you over here too. My nose isn't stuffy at the moment but I have had some very phlegmy days since falling pg. I think the hormone (or whatever) that encourages the mucus plug must affect nose too!

We had talked of another baby since I stopped breastfeeding so we weren't using contraception. He wasn't fully on board with the idea (yet) and we'd said maybe next year. I had plans to get my implant back in for a few months :haha:

And it will be juuuust before next year. Politely early! :happydance: Are you hoping for a little boy this time? I'm not sure I would be, poor dear would probably be getting his toes painted by big sisters by the time he hits toddlerhood! :haha:

Also, I have to say, all of your tickers are adorable. I played around with the winter backgrounds but didn't think of using the stork instead of one of the baby images, :dohh: yours turned out awesome!

IWABN, what is your EDD?

And it will be juuuust before next year. Politely early! :happydance: Are you hoping for a little boy this time? I'm not sure I would be, poor dear would probably be getting his toes painted by big sisters by the time he hits toddlerhood! :haha:

Also, I have to say, all of your tickers are adorable. I played around with the winter backgrounds but didn't think of using the stork instead of one of the baby images, :dohh: yours turned out awesome!

IWABN, what is your EDD?

Personally I've always wanted girls but for the sake of OH and my family I'm really hoping for a little boy. It would be nice to buy something different for a change!

Thank you, the winter theme is very apt!

What are you hoping for?

Awwww yes, it will be fun to be buying little overalls and trucks instead of dresses and dolls! Sounds like you'll be pleased either way :)

I so thoroughly can't choose that I'm hoping for boy/girl twins :oneofeach:

Yay another mum of girls!! everyone thinks we are trying for a boy but we've not I want another girl lol xx

How is everyone feeling symptom wise?

I'm okay. Feeling sick frequently on and off and I've had a bad headache for days (again on and off). Was one of the things that make me wonder if I was pregnant! My tummy is also so bloated already! I'm also very tired but not sure if that's pregnancy related or just because I'm so busy with work and the house and kids all the time!

Hello! Can I join? Very nervous at this stage! Due 11/12 been 7 year journey and this is our second IVF attempt.

Hello Longing, a warm welcome to you :hugs: I'm so glad you're here!

There's kind of two threads going for December due datrs, this one and "anyone else just got a BFP?" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->