December 2017 babies!

I met my midwife today and will be getting a scan in about 2 weeks. I thought I wouldn't get one till 12 weeks but now I'm excited to get one earlier!

Hello everyone
I am VERY nervously joining you...
I have 3 children 18yrs, 7 yrs and 2 yrs. I have had 4 miscarriages since Christmas 2015 the last one was very early mc on my birthday in January. The others were all missed mc around 9 weeks but not finding out until 12 weeks or so.

Anyway, it has been a dreadful time but I am cautiously hopeful for this little bean to hold on tight to mummy

BFP yesterday and due around 21st Dec

I want to add symptoms
With all my MC and my 2 year old I had a fair amount of nausea (but no actual sickness), extreme tiredness, ridiculous hunger, mood swings.
But so far with this one, I have felt a little dizzy around dinner time and a bit extra sleepy but no nausea at all. Fingers crossed that different symptoms means it will all work out well

Hello everyone
I have 3 children 18yrs, 7 yrs and 2 yrs. I have had 4 miscarriages since Christmas 2015 the last one was very early mc on my birthday in January. The others were all missed mc around 9 weeks but not finding out until 12 weeks or so.

Anyway, it has been a dreadful time but I am cautiously hopeful for this little bean to hold on tight to mummy

so sorry for you loss, good luck ive got my fingers crossed for a sticky one this time, I'm due on the 20th so just a day behind you

I met my midwife today and will be getting a scan in about 2 weeks. I thought I wouldn't get one till 12 weeks but now I'm excited to get one earlier!

wow!! at our doctors you have to put a urine test in first which isn't even worth the effort till at least 5 and a half weeks as they are really un sensitive tests then you have to wait for the midwife to get in contact and then they don't see you till around 8 weeks!:cry:
I do know that I have to have an early scan at 7 weeks coz of problems with previous pregnancies I probably wont even see my midwife till after that!!
Good luck for you scan! :flower:

I keep popping back and forth from this thread to the December thread in the discussions. So sorry if some of you see me posting the same thing twice!

I have my viability scan tomorrow morning and am excited and super nervous!

good luck on the scan today!!

Hello everyone

Congrats! I'm so sorry for your losses.

I keep popping back and forth from this thread to the December thread in the discussions. So sorry if some of you see me posting the same thing twice!

Thank you! I'm torn between excited and just...sick with nerves.

Hello everyone

Congrats! I'm so sorry for your losses.

Thank you! I'm torn between excited and just...sick with nerves.

Aww know i would be going mad with nerves I'm sure it'll be fine though :thumbup:

i feel like my jeans are so tight already!! Having to unbutton them every time I sit down! I'm not even 4 weeks!!!

Hi ladies can I join you all here. Got my bfp on monday and due Dec 19th. This will be #3 all going well.
I'm ridiculously bloated too. I've actually thought about putting on my old maternity trousers already��

Hi Millie, welcome!

I'm bloated but very thankful I wear almost exclusively elastic waist or wrap skirts! I can hardly tell at all when I'm dressed lol

Starting to wonder when I should tell my boss. I got my BFP the morning after my first day here

Hi ladies can I join you all here. Got my bfp on monday and due Dec 19th. This will be #3 all going well.
I'm ridiculously bloated too. I've actually thought about putting on my old maternity trousers already��
Congrats! Your just a day behind me! I'm already rethinking my wardrobe too 😂

I feel really bloated after eating too much, which has been a lot here lately :haha:

Hey guys, here's my update, keeping in mind my first scan at 4 weeks showed an empty uterus:

We have a gestational sac! It measured 6 weeks exactly and the nurse said I probably implanted a few days after their initial assumption.

I got more bloodwork to make sure levels are still rising and not decreasing (i'll know the results tomorrow), and then I have another scan the 24th so i'll be I think about 8 weeks. We're hoping for more progress then <3

Question is, should I update my ticker to say 6 weeks instead of 6+4? :)

I know my tickers about a week out, but im not changing it until i get an official due date at 12weeks coz it always changes and i cant be bothered making new ones all the time haha! Glad you had a positive scan though lovely! Xxx

Welcome Millie and Kellze and congratulations!!!

Moldy, wonderful news on the scan!!! That has to be such a huge relief!:happydance:

Hey guys, here's my update, keeping in mind my first scan at 4 weeks showed an empty uterus:

We have a gestational sac! It measured 6 weeks exactly and the nurse said I probably implanted a few days after their initial assumption.

I got more bloodwork to make sure levels are still rising and not decreasing (i'll know the results tomorrow), and then I have another scan the 24th so i'll be I think about 8 weeks. We're hoping for more progress then <3

Question is, should I update my ticker to say 6 weeks instead of 6+4? :)

That's wonderful news I'm so happy for you!
Good luck for the results tomorrow and for you scan :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->