• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2017 babies!

How is everyone feeling symptom wise?

I'm okay. Feeling sick frequently on and off and I've had a bad headache for days (again on and off). Was one of the things that make me wonder if I was pregnant! My tummy is also so bloated already! I'm also very tired but not sure if that's pregnancy related or just because I'm so busy with work and the house and kids all the time!

No real nausea to speak of yet but boobs are tender and itchy! Also stomach bloated and can't suck it in! Also more tired as well.

Lots of bloat!!! My nipples are sore, having some cramps and have had a few small waves of nausea but nothing that bad yet x

Ive been really nauseous today :happydance: who would think i'd be excited about feeling crappy but i am lol tired and achey tonigt been on the go all day so ive been in bed since 8pm with netflix lol hope everyones had a good day! Xx

Hello ladies. Jumping in. I tried to read to catch up. EDD December 15 with baby #3. Mom of two boys 4 & 2. We had a MMC in December 2015 so praying for a happy and healthy 9 months. I have my first appointment on the 27th. Hoping these next couple weeks fly by. Hope you ladies are doing well today!

Got my bfp yesterday! i think i'm due around the 23rd december!

Well I completely missed this. Joining in EDD based off how far I should be if my cycle is on point is around Dec 5th but might vary minus a day or plus a few. I go for my 8wk scan on the 28th so I'll get my actual EDD then.

My symptoms haven't been to bad yet, a bit of MS but nothing like my last pregnancy which was horrid. Lot of pains and some twinges of sharp pain on the left side. Back pain too. Very exhausted and if I don't keep munching the nausea hits bad. Hoping with milder and different symptoms I will only have one this go around.

I am probably going to book a private scan or two which my OB offers assuming I go regular scan schedule. The longest I went with my last was a month but I was a high risk. I think it will be hard not having frequent scans I think I'll worry a lot.

Anyway that was long, congrats to everyone and I hope you all are feeling good today!!!

Hello! Can I join? Very nervous at this stage! Due 11/12 been 7 year journey and this is our second IVF attempt.

Is it sad that as an American I read this and though..."Aren't you in the wrong month?"...And then I remembered, we're the only ones that write it month/day/yr and the rest of the world is day/month/year. Proud moment :thumbup: I blame pregnancy brain, mainly because I can.

Welcome to the group!

And welcome and congrats to anyone that I've missed! It's seem like we are now getting the mid-month/end of month waves of new BFPs!!!

Hey new people! :)

Symptom-wise I've been tired, moody, tender boobs (I can't sleep on my belly because of it), cramps on and off, small waves of nausea.

Congratulations for the new ladies on their BFPs!

I've been nauseous mostly today, and just exhausted beyond reason.

So i'm only like 3weeks 4 days i think but i've started getting really bloated!! Anyone else??

I keep popping back and forth from this thread to the December thread in the discussions. So sorry if some of you see me posting the same thing twice!

I have my viability scan tomorrow morning and am excited and super nervous!

I keep popping back and forth from this thread to the December thread in the discussions. So sorry if some of you see me posting the same thing twice!

I'm doing the same thing with the boards! I enjoy that you are feeling "impatient", I cannot even imagine how much you want today to be over and on to tomorrow!

I'm doing the same thing with the boards! I enjoy that you are feeling "impatient", I cannot even imagine how much you want today to be over and on to tomorrow!
Yes! Gah! lol

I'm very excited to be able to join here! Pregnant with baby #1, EDD is December 16th.
I'm so very nervous because I just had an early loss at 7 weeks in February so I'm praying this one sticks!

congrats to the new BFPs!!

and yay! good luck Moldyvoldy!! Everyones got scans tomorrow! im so jealous!! lol xx

I so wish i'd made he appointment for tomorrow instead of next week ha! Its too long away! Im gonna beg for a scan i just can't wait until 12weeks! Lol
When do you see the MW or doctor Kala? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->