December 2019 babies!

Oh same here, everything is so much effort :lol: sometimes I'm too tired to even make something to eat it's a nightmare!

xo

We sound a right pair :lol:

I find myself picking at food as I too can't be bothered half the time to cook, its too much effort! :lol:

I know :haha: I feel so lazy because I literally want to sleep all the time but I just feel like I need it!

Had my perinatal appointment this morning, they want to give me extra support for mental health, which is good but I always feel apprehensive before starting something like this because I don't see how they can make me feel better. I'll work with them though and hopefully it will work, they've referred me for counselling and at some point down the line will look into medication again but I don't have much faith in meds personally.

xo

Here are my two at 13 weeks, due 8th December but they will arrive early...
Currently 16+3 gender scan tomorrow, hopefully they will show

My sickness has finally stopped but still feeling sick most days especially in the morning, tiredness is full force...

Hope you ladies are well
X

_20190626_080243.JPG

Hi mummyjade :hi: Welcome to the group. And congratulations on twins!

I had my 16 week scan this week and it’s double blue for us :) hope everyone’s ok I’m exhausted but that’s to be expected x

Had my scan girls! Looks like I'll be leaving you for the January garnets :lol: I'm measuring 12 days earlier than I thought meaning I'm now only 12+1 and due on the 10/01/2020!! I'm a bit gutted it's been moved back because I liked the fact I was in the second tri but baby was all healthy so far and it was amazing to see so all good!!

xo

Had my scan girls! Looks like I'll be leaving you for the January garnets :lol: I'm measuring 12 days earlier than I thought meaning I'm now only 12+1 and due on the 10/01/2020!! I'm a bit gutted it's been moved back because I liked the fact I was in the second tri but baby was all healthy so far and it was amazing to see so all good!!

xo
I was moved back every scan with no 4 and then she was the only baby that was born early at 37+6 usually I go to 41+2 so I would guess she wasn't early. Even the nurses said she didn't look like a baby that was two weeks early she had none of the waxy stuff on her.

How strange 3boys!! I did think it was quite a big jump to go back basically 2 weeks. that means that when i took my first test and got a faint positive I would only have been 3+1!! Is that not too early? :lol:

I still have a feeling I will go in December, I don't know why.

xo

3+1 is roughly 8dpo I've had faint positives at that although normally 9dpo so if it was properly faint then yeah that's very much possible. Anyways babies will come when they are ready lol

That's interesting to know 3boys! Maybe it is possible then :lol: only time will tell!!

xo

Had my gender scan...

My twins are..... Girls

so definitely now thinking the maybe identical but just in their own sacs and have their own placentas..

So these make girls 4 and 5, my poor OH xx

Had my gender scan...

My twins are..... Girls

so definitely now thinking the maybe identical but just in their own sacs and have their own placentas..

So these make girls 4 and 5, my poor OH xx

Oh wow. Mine are boys 3&4 for us me and my daughter are now completely outnumbered.
Congratulations

:hi: Hello December ladies! How we all doing? Thought the thread could do with a little revival

I had my gender scan on July 26th - its boy number 2! I'm surrounded by boys :lol: Can't wait though :blue:

Hi ladies I had my gender scan few weeks ago we are having another baby girl

My c section is booked for 20th November can't believe I know when my babies are coming x

Lucky you I think mine will be the 21st or 26th !!

@mummy_ellie09 all good here bought car seats and pram today so getting stuff sorted. How are you ?

@Monkei - Good here too thanks. Just fed up of getting so tired after a day out. I'm usually wiped out for the whole of the next day.
We've got a car seat and pram already thanks to the MIL lol We need to make a list of what we've got and what we still need though

I have my prenatal next Tuesday and my glucose testing too I think also they will book my c section date then I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->