December 2019 babies!

hi ladies I had my dating scan today and my dr emailed my report to me so far all is looking good baby is 7 weeks and heart bearcats 120 and due date is December 19 2019 I’m still not trying to get excited

Hi Ladies!
I’d like to join you beautiful December mommies

My official due date is December 19th but we did see two sacs! We saw the heart flickers on monitor but my dr didn’t want to get the sound on at this early stage.
So will be finding out next scan once we hear the heartbeats, I’m beyond excited and praying they stick and settle in well!

Haven’t decided on scan date yet, dr wants me to wait for week 13, but I feel my impatience will have me in for a scan at week 10

I thought it might be twins because my symptoms hit from week 5 this time! And getting stronger as I go

Mainly extremely sore boobs, fatigue like the worst jet lag ever, constant nausea and indigestion and now mood swings (sorry DH)

Hope everyone is tolerating those early symptoms well

I had an ultrasound Thursday: my gut feeling was partly right...i have a twin pregnancy, but one sac is measuring 2 weeks behind and appears to be empty. The primary baby is measuring 8 weeks with a heart rate of 175! I was 7+5. Nausea and vomiting have hit full-force. I have my first prenatal appointment May 17.

It's very quiet here! I hope everyone is well.

I found my baby's heartbeat on my Doppler today. About 175 bpm. What a precious Mother's Day gift.

Hi ladies I’m going for my second prenatal tomorrow and I find out my third ultrasound report I’m very nervous

Here's my two at 10 weeks and 2 days... 11 weeks today.. 12 week scan 2nd June

Hope all is well x

download (6).jpeg

Hi ladies I see we aren’t very active here but I had my 11 week scan done baby was moving a lot 167 heartbeat here is my scan pic

B00AE400-3B16-4CDD-B026-A0FC58C8183C.jpeg

Hi ladies! Can i join? By LMP I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so due on the 29th December. Got my dating scan on 28th June when I will be 13+5 :) I can't wait to see baby!
This is the first pregnancy where I've made it past 7 weeks so I'm nervous but happy with how things are going. Main symptoms have been super-tiredness, very sore boobs and nipples :lol: and the odd few days of nausea, but no vomiting or anything - I've been pretty fortunate!

Very quiet in here but here are my rainbows :(
I’m now 14+3
Welcome to all and it’s lovely seeing your scans x

199DE70B-4113-410D-8020-FF9EB389FCE1.jpeg

Lovely scan Monkei :cloud9:

Girls please tell me the tiredness gets better, I am honestly exhausted right now :lol:

xo

Oh never mind haha. Im really struggling with the early shifts at work but thankfully today was my last one for the forseeable as they don't want me to work deliveries in the monring with all the lifting etc. So hopefully that will help.

xo

Hello again everyone. 14+5 here today. Starting to feel better; I'm only throwing up 1-2 times a week now instead if everyday. The general feeling of weakness and malaise is gone (didn't have that with my other pregnancies).

I had my first trimester screening last week. Baby was measuring just 1 day ahead and looked healthy. The 2nd empty sac has shrunk and is almost unnoticeable now. We took a sneak peak and are pretty sure we're having a girl! We're waiting to tell anyone until after our anatomy scan, just in case.

Hello again everyone. 14+5 here today. Starting to feel better; I'm only throwing up 1-2 times a week now instead if everyday. The general feeling of weakness and malaise is gone (didn't have that with my other pregnancies).

I had my first trimester screening last week. Baby was measuring just 1 day ahead and looked healthy. The 2nd empty sac has shrunk and is almost unnoticeable now. We took a sneak peak and are pretty sure we're having a girl! We're waiting to tell anyone until after our anatomy scan, just in case.
Glad your difficult symptoms are lessening!! I haven't really felt any nausea for the past week or so to be honest, which I'm happy about but I always assume the worst :haha: I'm such a worry guts :roll:

So happy the scan looked healthy and excited for you having a girl possibly! I would like a girl too to be honest, although healthy baby is obv priority.

xo

We found out we are having another boy!!! So excited!!!

Eek exciting 3boys! I can't believe you're gonna have 9 children, WOW :haha:

xo

Hello ladies :hi: May I join you? My little bean is due on the 14th December.

Still finding it hard to believe I'm having another baby lol Always thought my son would be my only but then I got with my OH and well here we are! :lol: Was hoping my nausea would start to subside, but looks like its staying for the forseeable along with the fatigue :brat:

Be great to get to know you all :smug:

Hello ladies :hi: May I join you? My little bean is due on the 14th December.

Still finding it hard to believe I'm having another baby lol Always thought my son would be my only but then I got with my OH and well here we are! :lol: Was hoping my nausea would start to subside, but looks like its staying for the forseeable along with the fatigue :brat:

Be great to get to know you all :smug:
hellooo! congrats!

I thought I'd gotten away with the nausea too as I've had it pretty easy since about week 9 with little to no nausea but the last few days it's back with a vengeance to the point I've been vomiting for the first time during my pregnancy. It's not fun but its a little reassuring to be feeling symptoms :lol: and I'm still battling fatigue too :brat:

xo

I honestly feel like I've been hit by a bus today :( I've never felt so tired! I don't even remember feeling half of what I feel this time round the last time - even if it was 10 years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->