December 2019 babies!

How is everyone feeling today? 5 weeks on thursday. My uterus feels like dull aching off and on, dont really remember with the first and hope its just baby snuggling in tight in the lining or something!

Pretty sure i wont be getting an ultrasound until 12 weeks since I'm going through a midwifery. Definitely gonna be a long wait

Last edited:
I'm 7 weeks now and the nausea is really annoying-I'm eating more than I want and not the healthiest...I hope I get through this phase quickly.

I'm also 7 weeks and up until now almost no nausea (sorry pooch...) except when I see/smell bananas, they became the enemy! Haha usually I love them and eat like 3 a day...
My boobs are going wild, they are so tender and I already got stretch marks on them, which makes me wonder what's to come if that's only week 7...
I am so looking forward to my next scan in a week, I really hope to hear baby's heartbeat.

Had a checkup ultrasound today to make sure everything was still ok and it is! Heart rate was 163 or something. Head down, still doesn’t look like much other than an alien! Ha.

466DF285-2413-43CF-83D2-29982A89E765.jpeg

Hi ladies my due date is dec 16 I had my first ultrasound so far all looks good trying not to get excited I had many miscarriage before

45D08888-8E97-451A-A3F7-D921646F1C91.jpeg

I had an early scan on Tuesday and measured exactly 6 weeks. Heartbeat was only 94 which is very slow. I’ve to go back on Wednesday I’m praying all will be ok.

All the best
I had an early scan on Tuesday and measured exactly 6 weeks. Heartbeat was only 94 which is very slow. I’ve to go back on Wednesday I’m praying all will be ok.

Praying with you.

Had early scan due too a bleed last night (thankfully it's stopped)...

It's TWINS... Both strong heart beats one's measuring 6 weeks 2 days and other is under 6 weeks but that one is in a difficult position so maybe not full measurement... Did mention you can start off with 2 but come 12 weeks only one.. But I'm positive... Wasn't concerned of the size difference as both hearts were strong as each other x

It's TWINS... Both strong heart beats one's measuring 6 weeks 2 days and other is under 6 weeks but that one is in a difficult position so maybe not full measurement... Did mention you can start off with 2 but come 12 weeks only one.. But I'm positive... Wasn't concerned of the size difference as both hearts were strong as each other x

Congratulations on seeing TWO strong heartbeats! How exciting! Hope all continues on well for your twin babes <3

Wow congratulations! Twins!! It must be so amazing to hear two hearts beating in there.

I have bad news. My embryo didn't develop enough and measured 6 weeks instead of 8w2d. The heartbeat was visible but very slow. I'm waiting for it to mc naturally and in a week will have to actively stop the pregnancy if it doesn't. I'm so heartbroken.

I have bad news. My embryo didn't develop enough and measured 6 weeks instead of 8w2d. The heartbeat was visible but very slow. I'm waiting for it to mc naturally and in a week will have to actively stop the pregnancy if it doesn't. I'm so heartbroken.

Sending you all of my love. So sorry to hear this.

My follow up appointment went well babies hb went up to 148

After a mc last month at 5 weeks pregnant. We caught again whilst still mc ! I’m due 14th December with twins ! Both have strong heartbeats and look perfect. I however am suffering with awful sickness :(

0A5C1832-D24A-427B-AF5B-31194C03A932.jpeg

Oh congratulations twins I wish all the best for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->