December 24th!

This pregnancy is QUITE the shock! We were going to start TTC in August and hope for another summer baby, as I am a teacher but... obviously there were other plans out there for us!

Anyone else out there due December 24th or between the 20th to the new year? I know its early but I would love to get a December group made for all of us!

All I know is I am SUPER excited for a Christmas baby, I never thought I would get to have a winter/fall baby due to TTC for summers and this is a pleasant surprise :)

im due 24th/25th! Also a teacher but tried to conceive around this as will be planning to go back to work in September after the Summer holidays to start the new year with a new class. (Unless i take the full year mat leave, who knows?!) :thumbup::flower:

xxxxx

I'm due new year's day!!!
Both my girls were born at 40+1 so I am guessing it will be early 2015 :)

Another teacher!! I wish I got a year off! Then I wouldnt care when this baby came but itll all work out, right?

How exciting for these christmas/day after christmas babies!

I imagine I get a 2015 baby, too but we shall see!!

All I know is I get a little relief coming up to 5 weeks!

I'm a teacher too!! I'm due between dec 28th and jan 3rd, not sure exactly when I ovulated. Winter is definitely not ideal, I was hoping for a spring baby so it would be close to the summer, but we will figure it out!! A Christmas baby could be fun and by the time the weather gets nicer the baby will be a little older and easier to take outside.

I think I am due on 23rd December... Not my idea of a great time but you cannot choose these things. Lol

Looks like i might be out of this one. Had some bleeding and a scan, I am either 10 days off on my dates or its not progressed. So assuming my dates are wrong (still producing positive tests so fingers crossed) now looking at about 5th January!

According to my pregnancy app im due 25th December too :) can't wait!!

I'm also due December 24th I'm excited for our beautiful Christmas gift :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->