• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

Finally the 17th has arrived!

I am super excited and so happy! Baby is healthy & all looks normal.

We are having a little boy!

He waved at us, and kicked his little feet around. It was amazing, and I am thrilled to know what he is! I can't wait to meet him.

Looks like boys are beginning to take over the girls now!

Finally the 17th has arrived!

I am super excited and so happy! Baby is healthy & all looks normal.

We are having a little boy!

He waved at us, and kicked his little feet around. It was amazing, and I am thrilled to know what he is! I can't wait to meet him.

Looks like boys are beginning to take over the girls now!

Congrats! Yay, we are starting to take over ;)

Congrats to you ladies that found out today!!! :)

Olive.... just to say your 3D scan profile piccie looks exactly like ours did on Saturday, as does your ulstrasound piccie, so i'm sure ours is a boy. Hubbie knows, i'll be finding out on Xmas Day so i think i'll be another for Team Blue! xx

Olive.... just to say your 3D scan profile piccie looks exactly like ours did on Saturday, as does your ulstrasound piccie, so i'm sure ours is a boy. Hubbie knows, i'll be finding out on Xmas Day so i think i'll be another for Team Blue! xx

Yay!!! :happydance: Maybe our children are twins :haha:

Hahaha, that made me chuckle :) Looks like your LO is smiling, just as ours was :):) xx

Hahaha, that made me chuckle :) Looks like your LO is smiling, just as ours was :):) xx

:)

I have the DVD with the recording of the whole session and he is definitely a smiler!!!

We are having a boy! Baby was prefect and healthy weighing in 11oz. He is just perfect! :cloud9:
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/Mamaof41982/IMAG0095.jpg

Thank you ladies! So happy now....can't wait for the next 20 weeks to fly by so we can meet him.

Add another boy to the list!!! We are officially team blue! The baby is super cute and healthy!

congrats everyone!!!

i have 6 days to go! good thing this week is super busy at work so its keeping me occupied and less time focused on waiting

Congrats to everyone!!! I see lots of boys.. in a way i hope that leaves me with more chances to hear GIRL lol. (I have my boy and adore himmm like nothing else in the world, so those who got boy, you'll have a blast.. just wanting a girlt o have one of each)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->