December is here!

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Who is with me?

Who's has a baby due THIS month? :baby:

Let's countdown together :happydance:

27th December is my due date. How about you ladies?

So happy that December is finally here!! I'm due on the 15th :)

27th for me too :) although I've been told I'll be induced about 2 weeks early x

27th for me but again getting induced early. Still hasn't sunk in! Our baby will be here in 2 weeks, 3 max!x

Woop woop its December...... I'm due on the 18th December.

Ooo Me me me :)

Due on the 16th, however I keep dreaming about the 12th! Xx

I wanna join! I'm due Jan 5 but will be induced in Dec 30 if she's not here on her own! Can't believe she will be here so soon!!

I'm due on 9th so in single digits, eek!

I was brought forward 5 days so could well be late x

yay, woke up so happy this morning, so happy decembers here. Due 25th!

Yay us too! So glad we've hit December almost over then starts the good bit :cloud9:

Meeeeee!! I'm due 21st but have a sweep next week on the 9th and and elcs booked for the 15th so bubs will definitely be here 2 weeks today! Can't wait!! Xxx

Wooooohooooooop!! I'm having a baby THIS month!!! Edd 14.12.14:cloud9:

We only just finished preparing everything this weekend and I'm due in 6 days! (Being induced on due date)We also put Christmas decs up as doubt we will have time ha ha! Now though I'm suddenly wondering if IM prepared..as in I'm manically thinking I should shave my legs and paint my toe nails so I look acceptable in the hospital?! I think I'm maybe going a bit stir crazy and worrying about things that don't need to be worried about now!

I DO I DO I DO. Thank goodness. Suppose to be due December 31st but doctor said my lil guy should here within the next few weeks. Yaayyy :).

Last minute things to do: install car seat base, sort out snacks for early labor, buy funky panties for after and maternity pads.

How many maternity pads do you ladies have stocked up? I found some in bulk that come with 174 of them but that feels like a crazy amount to have... but if I buy 3 smaller packs of pads they get close to the price of the big package.

I went through LOADS Of maternity pads with DD. I've just bought a couple of packs to take to the hospital and will buy more once I come home :)

Having my sweet little girl on December 12 via elcs. I'm excited and yet anxious. Excited to hold our baby but not sure how well my 2 year old son will handle DH and I being in the hospital. It has never been both of us away from him at the same time.

As for being ready, we got the baby stuff from DS all clean and set. The car seat base is installed. I think we have done all we can. But I still feel a bit unprepared. Like I am forgetting something. DH feels that way too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->