December is here!

This is most definitely going to be a December baby!
Due Dec 5th! You're welcome to come any day now baby girl!

I just need to do a small load of laundry. The bassinet my sister will be bringing us to the hospital.
Am I ready? Today is my first day off at home and it's starting to hit me!

Im not due until the 31 but im so excited for this month.

I still need to finish packing and cleaning the nursery. Not to mention personal grooming. Its these days im glad that im fairly flexable, lol.

I have no idea where I am in growth since its been a month since my last check up (moved and there was some sort of stupid issues with transfering my records) but I finally made an appointment for thursday!

Hopefully everythink will look good and we'll be right on track!

Personal grooming... Oh man. I can still get down there, and it helps to have one of those razors with the cream already on it.
I really wanted a last minute mani/pedi, but I have no shoes to walk out of there with! My shrek feet are too big for shoes and not sure how acceptable it would be for me to wear crocs even though I WANT TOO!!!
Maybe I'll get one tomorrow.

I am due January 5th but my doc has straight up said this baby will be here for sure this month. I'm SO excited!! Had an ultrasound last Thursday and baby is measuring a lot bigger these days. I would love a pedicure these and a good waxing. I go for my Group Strep B swab tomorrow and I'm all concerned about grooming now lol!

When I was pushing with my ds I remember asking the doc if he liked my pretty pedi (had dark blue sparkly polish-because I was having a boy ) and he was like sweetie o am looking at your vagina... Not your toes... LOL

I pretty much have given up on socks and shoes altogether... Which means I have been hiding out in my house a lot... Oh well... When hubby is home to help me I can manage to get ready enough comfortably to go out! Lol

Doc said im due dec 25th they are wrong! My dd is dec19th.
Did they give you a later dd mummy? I know they are about a week off for us both.

First they gave me a due date of 31st (according to my 9 week scan) but I KNEW that was wrong because I know when I ovulated. Then I had a scan at twelve week and it put me at 27th December, but they wouldn't change my due date. According to ovulation I'm due the 26th. X

I've been offered sweep tomorrow :shrug: I'll be 38 & 3 I was going to decline it but I think I'll let her see how favourable my cervix is and then ask if I can get one next week once I've passed 38 weeks. I have researched and apparently they only work if your body is ready and this baby feels very comfy:coffee:.

Anyone have any predictions as to when your LOs will arrive? I think Sunday or next week for me:cloud9: think AKA hope!!! xx

2ndtimer - GL with your induction! very exciting X

I asked my midwife when the soonest they would be willing to give a membrane sweep and they said not until 40 weeks :( I'm selfish and was hoping they would do it this week or next because I'm hurting so much and my bp goes up and down making me anxious.

It's the same here, until we go over due they won't even think about a sweep :(

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: ok THIS is the quote I was supposed to reply to! errrr baby brain :blush::blush:

When I was pushing with my ds I remember asking the doc if he liked my pretty pedi (had dark blue sparkly polish-because I was having a boy ) and he was like sweetie o am looking at your vagina... Not your toes... LOL

:rofl:
OMG you're hilarious!!!

I'm due 30th but im quite sure ill have a January baby!
Not holding out much hope for this lo arriving any earlier than that, I've a feeling she'll be stubborn like her big sister. Oh is thinking she's Gunna be a new years day baby xx

This baby is keeping us on our toes!

Two weeks ago at my midwife app she found baby was breech, I had a scan last week to check position, he had turned & was head down.
I had another mw app today and she thinks he is breech again, which means I'm back at the hospital again tomorrow for another scan! This shall be my 7th scan!

I'm really hoping she is wrong :( My blood pressure was up today and I'm sure it's because I'm feeling stressed!

I am so not ready! expecting to go early with #3 as I did with #1&#2. I think she will be here between the 15-30th of December! I hope before Christmas to be selfish but whenever she decided will be good too!

GL with the induction 2ndtimer!

Lucy- sorry the Drs think baby is breech :( at least the positive is if baby has enough room to flip then there's always the very possibility lo flipped back to head down again! Have you checked our the spinning babies website? They have some positions/poses listed that can help baby to turn. My doula swears by them!

So I had my 38 week check up today and baby has moved so low, dr said right on my cervix, and my cervix has turned from toward my tailbone to straight down, which explains all my back pain and uncomfortableness down below. I was surprised to find out I am 3cm dialated, kind of hoping for more with all the cramping but hey it's 3 less cm to dialate? now the waiting game continues :coffee:

GL with the induction 2ndtimer!

Lucy- sorry the Drs think baby is breech :( at least the positive is if baby has enough room to flip then there's always the very possibility lo flipped back to head down again! Have you checked our the spinning babies website? They have some positions/poses listed that can help baby to turn. My doula swears by them!

So I had my 38 week check up today and baby has moved so low, dr said right on my cervix, and my cervix has turned from toward my tailbone to straight down, which explains all my back pain and uncomfortableness down below. I was surprised to find out I am 3cm dialated, kind of hoping for more with all the cramping but hey it's 3 less cm to dialate? :haha: now the waiting game continues :coffee:

3cm that's fabulous!! Some people don't dilate until they go into labour so I'd say your well on your way now, it could be any day for you :)

Our little girl is due 12/22, but the doctor estimates she will be about a week early. EEK! We are very excited and now that everything is prepared for her (finally), we are anxiously awaiting her arrival. I can't wait for her to meet Beau, her big doggie brother :)

Thanks Bmama! He seems to be flipping position a lot. The midwife said they may decide to keep me in to keep eye on his presentation as I had quite a horrible birthing experience with my daughter they wouldn't want to risk me going into labour naturally with him being breech. We shall see though! X

I'm due on the 6th. The wait is agonizing. I have all bags packed. The car seat is installed. DD1 is already set to stay with my mom. All I need now is to go into labor. My mom keeps calling and sending text messages to check up on me. Each time she does it reminds me that nothing is happening. If I don't have her by the 12th, my c section is scheduled for that morning. It would be nice if she doesn't make me wait that long.

Super bummed my midwife didn't do an internal at yesterdays appointment. But I had an ultrasound and NST today and got to see my baby has a full head of hair! Make the heartburn worth it:haha: My bp is creeping up though so they took my blood and pee and hopefully will let me know if I need to be worrying or not tomorrow.

ILUVSHOPPING - I hope LO shows up so you don't have to be induced!

Lucy - I hope LO moves out of being breech so you don't have to worry.

Hi ladies!

It's so exciting to read how things are coming along for you all!

I'm due Dec.8th but was told I wouldn't make it that far. :haha:
Yesterday I was 4cm and lost mucous plug today at 11:30am then more at 9pm. Cramping/contractions all day but nothing unbearable. Can't wait to read which one of us goes next! :happydance:

Doc appt in the a.m. I was supposed to see my mw but I've been having really bad pain in my pelvic bone and cervix so bad it takes my breath away and can't walk. Also been having contractions since 19 weeks. So they want me to see the doctor instead. Will be getting GBS culture done and checked to find position of my cervix. My contractions are getting so intense had regular contractions for almost four hours straight lastnight then they stopped. I just cant wait to have my body back to normal, and to meet my little Prince finally! My back and nerve injuries are amplified by 1000, on top of normal pregnancy pains. Unbearable at times!
I can't wait to read all of your birth stories. And see pics of the little angels! :hugs:

Hi ladies!

It's so exciting to read how things are coming along for you all!

I'm due Dec.8th but was told I wouldn't make it that far. :haha:
Yesterday I was 4cm and lost mucous plug today at 11:30am then more at 9pm. Cramping/contractions all day but nothing unbearable. Can't wait to read which one of us goes next! :happydance:

You are so close! ! How exciting! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"