December is here!

All ready here, just need to buy snacks & drinks for labour, will probably do that Wednesday.

OH is on waxing duty tonight, so that shall be fun haha.

I'm seeing midwife totomorrownd I'm going to ask for a sweep, I'm barely sleeping due to SPD & the size I am, so hopefully that will ki k things off! Xx

Eeek! I'm booked in for c-section on Dec. 3rd! Can't believe I only have two days left :happydance:

I have been running around the house prepping everything...including things that probably don't need it (babies don't know if your oven racks are clean...lol!) Christmas decos are up too. But I think I should be focusing on preparing myself mentally and emotionally for the big day and the days afterwards, as I'm a FTM. My plan is to at least reserve tomorrow to set aside the chores and errands and just enjoy the day with DH. Maybe dinner and a movie or something we won't be able to do right away with our new little guy :) Hopefully I can set aside my crazy nesting to just relax!

Good luck and congratulations to all the ladies due this month! Can't wait to read the updates and hopefully see some adorable pics of your new LOs :hugs:

Doc said im due dec 25th they are wrong! My dd is dec19th.
Did they give you a later dd mummy? I know they are about a week off for us both.

Im not due until the 31 but im so excited for this month.

I still need to finish packing and cleaning the nursery. Not to mention personal grooming. Its these days im glad that im fairly flexable, lol.

I have no idea where I am in growth since its been a month since my last check up (moved and there was some sort of stupid issues with transfering my records) but I finally made an appointment for thursday!

Hopefully everythink will look good and we'll be right on track!

Doc said im due dec 25th they are wrong! My dd is dec19th.
Did they give you a later dd mummy? I know they are about a week off for us both.

First they gave me a due date of 31st (according to my 9 week scan) but I KNEW that was wrong because I know when I ovulated. Then I had a scan at twelve week and it put me at 27th December, but they wouldn't change my due date. According to ovulation I'm due the 26th. X

As for being prepared, I'm getting there lol. Me, oh, and my 6 yr old ds bags are packed. The baby's clothes are already washed and put away. Already had my baby shower so the baby is more than set on things he will need. The only thing I need to finish working on is getting the house together and that's actually coming along.

I'm due 27th too, seems like ages away and too soon at the same time. I keep thinking I'm prepared and then remember something obvious I need to sort. Luckily, as it's my second, I have most of the things we need. Although, I feel like a total novice again.

We need to learn how to use some of the bits we've got, then we are good to go :happydance:

Due in the 17th but going to be induced tomorrow night!!!! So scary!!! Good luck ladies xxx

Where did the time go!!! Due the 24th but dr expects a week early. Getting prepared but not completely there yet. Congrats to all!!!

Yay!! Can't wait. I'm due December 20. Getting so excited now! Hoping baby will get here before Christmas and not be late! :)

Yay December!!!! I was nervous this little guy wouldn't hold out till dec but looks like he wants to be a holiday baby :) we are due the 16th! I've been having cramps all week too. Anyone else having any signs labor is close?

I've been losing bits of plug & the bh have increased but nothing much else to report. I never had many signs with my daughter though.

I'm trying to keep busy & make the most of the time I have left with just my daughter in the hope that if I take my mind of labour it will happen haha. xx

im Due Boxing day, although very possible she will be joining us a little sooner <3 x

I asked my midwife when the soonest they would be willing to give a membrane sweep and they said not until 40 weeks :( I'm selfish and was hoping they would do it this week or next because I'm hurting so much and my bp goes up and down making me anxious.

Im due on the 15th , so excited but so scared to go over my due date :(
with dd 1 my waters broke at 36.5 weeks (ended up with c/s ) i thought this one would come early too. dr is giving me till 41 weeks then c/s .
i take EPO to help with the vbac .

I asked my midwife when the soonest they would be willing to give a membrane sweep and they said not until 40 weeks :( I'm selfish and was hoping they would do it this week or next because I'm hurting so much and my bp goes up and down making me anxious.

It's the same here, until we go over due they won't even think about a sweep :(

Last minute things to do: install car seat base, sort out snacks for early labor, buy funky panties for after and maternity pads.

How many maternity pads do you ladies have stocked up? I found some in bulk that come with 174 of them but that feels like a crazy amount to have... but if I buy 3 smaller packs of pads they get close to the price of the big package.

Sorry but I'm just :rofl: with the amount of pads!

I just bought a pack of 24 to start out with! Hope that's enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->