December Mums

Pregnancy tea?

:? Lol.

Oh, does anyone know if we can have soothers when pregnant? Cause my throat's hoarse and really sore. It doesnt say on the packet that we can't but I don't want to kill her. I've only had 2 so far.

I don't know girl Im struggling with heartburn day and nosebleeds at night..talking to dr on monday..

Oh, does anyone know if we can have soothers when pregnant? Cause my throat's hoarse and really sore. It doesnt say on the packet that we can't but I don't want to kill her. I've only had 2 so far.

Not sure what soothers are, but is that like a throat lozenge? I talked to my OB/GYN and he said any of the over the counter ones are fine... like Halls, Vick's, Fisherman's Friends.

I used the sugar free mint fisherman's friends ones. If you're not wanting to risk it, you could always gargle with salt water, or have sugar free popsicles or something to help soothe your throat.

Hope you feel better soon!

Donna -
lemon juice, honey, and hot water is the potion for you, my girl!
Kills the germs and really helps the throat, plus keeps you hydrated and gives vit.C!
And is yum.

You should be alright with soothers hun, though i wouldnt eat packets lol!!

I have tried those last week as I had terrible stuffiness and some nosebleed

hey girls!!

how is everyone today? anyone got anything nice planned this weekend?
Quiet one for me! im going to chill out tonight watch the xfactor and tomoro just gunna chill again :D
I have my 31 week MW appointment monday morning so get to hear LO heartbeat again so looking forward to that!!

Hope everyones well xx

I'm feeling good today, been out for a lovely walk with my dogs and pottered in some little craft shops.

Have had a numb bump for a couple of days. The top of my bump is all fuzzy, like when you have slept on your hand/arm and you can't feel it properly. I don't know what that is about, but can still feel him moving, so hoping it is nothing to do with him!

I'm feeling good today, been out for a lovely walk with my dogs and pottered in some little craft shops.

Have had a numb bump for a couple of days. The top of my bump is all fuzzy, like when you have slept on your hand/arm and you can't feel it properly. I don't know what that is about, but can still feel him moving, so hoping it is nothing to do with him!

Mine is like that too hunni. Nothing to worry about. Just little one taking up more and more space and putting pressure on the soft tissue up there. It drives me nuts!!!

I'm doing the same as you Nessa. Chilling with my dressing gown on, watchin the X-Factor. 8) I am really full of the flu, my sister has it bad & has kinda shared her germs. So I feel like a 90yr old woman, all frail & with my tissues beside me. :rofl: Am I gonna have anymore problems after this has gone. Everything has seemed to just come at once. I was having lower back pains last night. :shock: I thought, not now please, lol. But they've gone now. I'm positive she wants to come early the little maddam!

hi girls, sorry i havent posted in a while i have had a very hectic week, i have now officially finished work and still feeling really weird about it all, i had a lovely presentation and got lots of really nice presents from everyone i work with, so now i will be dedicated to baby and bump every waking minute for the next 7 weeks or so. i feel like i have got the starts of a cold so that must also be a gift all the delightful children at nursery thought they would give me on my last day.
How are you all doing?

Lou
xxx

Hello ladies! :happydance:

I'm so sore, but other than that doing well. We've got our charity costume halloween party to go to tonight, should be fun. Other than that, nothing else is planned. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

xoxo

Well ladies looks like your stuck with me on a Saturday night too ... going to chill out and get a chinese takeaway and watch x factor!!

Been out and about all day and im bloody knackered!! traipsing around trying to find something nice to put my doggies ashes in. didnt even get anything in the end grr

Michy sounds like youve had a lovely day!! hope that fuzzy feeling goes soon for you!!

Donna hope you feel better soon!! poor you with the flu :( you had a cold not so long back too!! hopefully things will look up after the flus gone!! lets hope your LO doesnt wanna come out early!! stay put lexi!!

Lollylou enjoy yor time off!! put yourfeet up and relax :D Hope your cold goes for you soon!!

Tyff have fun at your party!!

PP enjoy your chinese yum yum!! sorry you didnt have much luck on your shopping trip! hope you find something suitbale soon !!

Looks like we all be watching xfactor tonight then :D Who is everyone wanting to go this week? xx

I am absolutely shattered and got real bad back ache now - i've been cleaning like a bitch these last few hours. My kitchen is now spotless :happydance:

Takeaway plus Strictly and X Factor for me tonight, too :D Want Daniel, Rachel or Scott to go. Bleugh.

Daniel has to go he is shite!!!! too old and has def not got the 'x' factor!

been shopping today, babys blankets and stuff like that:happydance: took dogs on mega long walk this afternoon and will be in bed soon:sleep:

watching strictly tho first i love it!!!!

have a good one ladies xxxx

hey ladies
did everyone's baby turn? If not do you have csection booked already...
My baby didnt turn yet and i wonder if there is still hope

Cant believe that Daniel stayed in on the Xfactor!! I know his story is sad and all but they are just letting him through BECAUSE of his sob story not his voice.

And I agree with Vicky I hate that Rachel! Shes so annoying!

Poor little Scott lol!

xxx

Oh I dunno, I cried my bloody eyes out at his final song, lol. </lameass>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back