December Mums

donna have you tried nutella on rich tea biscuits???
if you havnt you should ;)

I haven't, but I will do when I get some rich tea biscuits lol. Sound's yum!

I just had a nutella butty, lol..... ooo the old times!

Good morning all,

Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend ?

Me and the OH have had a busy but lovely weekend , saturday went out shopping had breakfast and bought the flooring for the babys and the living room , we walked around a huge open air market and bought a rug for the new floor and other bits of rubbish we didnt need ! Sunday was spent laying the new floors and now it all looks perfect !!

One happy pregnant woman over here !! :happydance:

glad you got your flooring down thats one less thing to have to do now, i had an ok weekend, i didnt really do much just chilled out, went shopping and saw family and friends, now im on maternity im trying not to do to much at once lol to stop me getting bored.

hope everyone is well today

Lou
xxx

Morning everyone :)

Sorry I haven't been posting much; I'm staying with family and pick up the keys to my new house tomorrow.

I have a hypnobirthing session with my Aunt today, so that should be interesting.

I hope everyone had a good weekend! :)

Hello everyone! Sorry for being so awol over the weekend, had my events on Saturday that went really well (hooray!) and were well worth organizing even though it killed me to do so! Sunday I was recuperating so I didn't want to sit at the computer all day.

Yesterday I had this new feeling come over me, I think it might be called happiness or maybe relaxation! lol First time I've felt it in months! I'd realised that I am only 3 weeks away from the magic 37 weeks and the thought that I could potentially have my LO in as little as 3 weeks was pretty amazing! Plus I had such relief from Sat's events being finished. Just 5 more days of work to get through now!

Going to catch up with the rest of the thread now...

Wow Donna! I hope you and LO are ok, how awful to have to go to hospital and suffer all this stress! And sorry you've been poorly too, what a rollercoaster!

Lou - hooray for your mat leave!

Lyssa - I found out this morning my baby has turned to head down. Not engaged though so still time to get out of the right position!

Brockie - the lower part of my bump is now plastered with stretch marks. It sucks! Not got one of those glidings chairs, not got any money for one! Not really sure what they are for!

m&p - what kind of flooring did you get? when we moved into this house we got oak flooring for the sitting room and it took us about a week to finish it! Soooo much sawing!

rafwife - enjoy your hypnobirthing session! Let us know how it goes.

Hope you're all well and had a lovely weekend!

looks like everyone had busy weekends!! Bleeergh and now its crappy Monday again. I hate mondays, hurry up mat leave so i can stay in bed!!

Hi PB , we got oak flooring to ! Its a good job the OH is a fix it man !!

Bring on friday !! :rofl:

lol That's some quick work then! Our sitting room is nearly 5x5m and we had sooo many doorways, chimney breasts, fireplaces and little cupboards housing things. Plus the frist wall wasn't straight! We had all the furniture in the kichen! Never been happier than when we finished this bloody floor! It's gorgeous but we have to cover it with rugs so the dogs don't slip on it all the time! :dohh:

I'm so excited about finishing work!

Luckly our room is square so it was quiet straight forward ! We have had a rug though for the same reason the dog does a lovely skating impression !! :rofl:

ive just had a call off my dad and he ordered my pram last week but they have phoned him today to say they are out of stock and they dont think they will get a delivery before xmas !! So im off to try and find a shop that stocks it ! :hissy:

Hi its the Cosatto cabi in pitch !

I think i may have found a shop that has 1 left in stock im just waiting on a call back fingers crossed !!!

hi girls! How is everyone??

I had my 31 week app this morning and it went well but baby was transverse so i have to be measured again next week and we are going to do my birth plan too!! scary stuff!! So after my app i went to go to work and my car wouldnt start :( bloody cars!! so im carless this week untill thursday hopefully itll get fixed wednesday when it goes into the garage!!

Hope everyones well today!! XX

Aw Nessa, stupid cars! I hope my news today helps put your mind at rest about teh transverse baby, still lots of time for it to turn!

Car = money..... i havnt got :hissy:
yeah hopefully my LO will turn soon :D
thats great news for you peanutbean!! xx

hi not posted much in here but i thought i would,today to see my consulant told me my section date which is 19/12/08 gr8 news for me!! also ive to go for a growth scan next as they dont no the babys position which is also gr8t news coz i get to see her again,,,i thought i wouldnt got 1 seeing im having a section anyway,i do think shes transverse aswell as all the kicks are to my right!!

Birth plans? Im starting to get a little worried now .... my mw hasnt even mentioned any of it, i dont know how the hospital works, what kind of policy they have etc.

Eeeek!!

Nessa I feel your wallet pain after our unexpected £300 on the car last week. It's just heartbreaking isn't it when we're all trying to save our money for the baby!

Alphatee - are you sure she's not got spine up the left if you feel it all on the right? When mine was transverse the head was on the left and bum on the right with the spine around the bottom of my bump. I got feet kicks to the left at the bottom of my ribs and knees in the middle and hands all on the left side low down. Since moving I've been getting feet on both sides under my ribs, knees still in the middle, and hand movements right in the corners. The left/rightness of things has varied and I think the baby's back is still moving from side to side, if you know what I mean.

PP - I meant to ask my MW about birth plans today. I forgot to ask her everything! Must've been because baby has turned! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->