December Mums

Haha but you have to admit his voice isnt that good really lol
But yeah his story is sad

xx

No, but it got him through! Scott is a bad loser so i'm glad he's gone :D

I really should go to bed but I can't heave myself off the couch :(

Morning girlies how's everyone weekend going?

Im absolutley worn out today, mini pp is wriggling around like mad and its quite painful, feeling really achey down there too so i've designated myself to the sofa only getting up to cook a roast lol!!

Well Daniel is flukin it, Why put him through if he can't sing? arrgh! Scott did better last night, I know Daniel or Scott aren't gonna win but Daniel should have gone. I'd be gutted if I was Scott now, quitting his job for the x-factor n they've booted him off - lol. Ooops.

Hope everyones good. Sunday today = Lazy day! :happydance: Any1 got any plans? x

oh missed the results last night!!! going to watch this afternoon, really thought Daniel would go as he is like Grandad Factor, which one is Scott?!!!! baby brain!!! the young one with dark hair?!

i feel like shit today!!! went swimming to try and feel better and now feel worse, bloody kids everywhere:rofl: i swore at one as he swam into me! plus getting dressed after noticed 2 stretchmarks on me bum!!!:cry:

i've had enough!!!!:rofl:

oh missed the results last night!!! going to watch this afternoon, really thought Daniel would go as he is like Grandad Factor, which one is Scott?!!!! baby brain!!! the young one with dark hair?!

i feel like shit today!!! went swimming to try and feel better and now feel worse, bloody kids everywhere:rofl: i swore at one as he swam into me! plus getting dressed after noticed 2 stretchmarks on me bum!!!:cry:

i've had enough!!!!:rofl:

HAHAHAHAHA!! LMAO!! :)

Morning everyone, yeah lazy day for me too.
Im soo achey today :( Everywhere hurts. Probably from spending all that time in a horrible hospital bed.

xx

Brockie, I wish I only had 2 bleedin stretchmarks on my bum! Lucky sod! :lol:

Sophie, aw, theyre horrible aint they hospitals. :hugs: Have a nice long soak in the bath, see if that eases the aches abit? x :hugs:

girls, have any of you got a glider nursing chair? if so which one?

going to get one but can't choose which and not many places you can try them round my way xx

ta

just realised who that one is who was voted out of X-Facts, yeah he was pretty rubbish:muaha: bitch:rofl:

Ive got a rocking chair brockie, was given to me as a pressie so didnt need to buy a nursing chair aswell!!

afternoon girls!! sorry your all feeling achey today :( least its sunday so you can rest up :)
ive been to ikea today to get the wardrobe for the nursery and god it was busy down there so didnt stay long!! just come back form my mums after having a cooked dins and now finishing a bag of chocy raisins off yum yum!! xx

Ive got a rocking chair brockie, was given to me as a pressie so didnt need to buy a nursing chair aswell!!

oh sweet xxx really like the ones in John Lewis but think £500 is a bit excessive?!!!!

cant believe they are lip synching that group song Hero on x-facts, WTF?!

brockie i noticed that they were miming too!! i wonder why??

Probably cos its easier for them to televise but most of them are good singers! sorry i know its sad but Daniel is rubbish! xx

sorry also know you have all watched it already!!!!

I noticed the miming too. :lol:

Mmm nessa chocci raisins, you've made me want some now :( - Hmm, we do have nutella in the cupboard though,......... ;)

bleeergh i cant even think about sweeties, im stuffed from my roast beef!! yum yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->