December Mums

PP, I havent been told anything about birthing plans either.

Well, I've had an ok weekend. Full of flu, but doctor has prescribed me Co-codamol today so hopefully that will help. I have 1 days worth of Iron tablets left so I rang up about them but they can't give them me unless I have permission off my midwife. So I've been chasing a midwife up. Still don't know if they've got a letter off midwife yet but they're a waste of space. Telling me I'll have to wait until next week for an appointment. Hm, I have been told to stay on these tablets, I run out tommorrow, are you stupid!? So I'm peed off with the doctors. I wouldn't like be dying, honestly. I have an appointment with my consultant on the 6th Nov, just to see how things are etc. :) I cant wait now, the end is nearing..... :p

Just dropping in to say that the hypnobirthing was amazing, and really made a lot of sense. I think the word 'hypnosis' gives a lot of negative ideas, and makes it all sound like rather bizarre new age hippy stuff, but it's actually about realising that labour is natural and something we're built for and just keeping you as relaxed as possible.

I'm not doing the classes as my Aunt is a teacher so it was just us in her living room. I'm going back tomorrow morning and I'll write a thread on what it was like afterwards. :)

xxDonnaxx - Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon!

rafwife - I'm looking forward to reading your thread about the hypnobirthing! Sounds interesting.

Got my appointment with the diabetic councellor and nurse tomorrow. Hopefully will start to get some answers with having GD and stuff!

Okay, I really need to ask (even though I did in another thread). What the heck is X-Factor? Some sort of show? I keep reading about everyone talking about it, and have NO clue what it's about. Is it only in the UK? I'm going to assume it's good as there's alot of people on here who watch it.

:) Forgive my North American ignorance, lol :blush:

Tyff X factor is the british version of American Idol ....

Looks like we've all got to remember for our next mw appointments ... BIRTH PLANS!! (and any other hospital questions!!)

Ive done a first draft of my birth plan :) I hadnt been told anything by MW either so I did it by myself. I have my 34wk app at hospital on wednesday so i will take it with me and discuss with the MW there!

xx

Think ive started something with the mention of birth plans here!! and im a few weeks behind alot of you girls!! maybe my MW is being a bit premature??

Tyff what pp said - xfactor is your american idol :) our version also has simon cowell too!!

Ladies I have a question.
I had prawns for my tea (the packet said cooked and peeled) and Ive read that that's ok whilst pregnant.
But Im feeling a bit sick now..
Is it the prawns or do I just generally feel sick?
They wont harm Leo with they??
xx

Tyff, Good luck at the appointment tommorrow.

Sophie, I'm not sure, I don't know if we can eat sea-food? I'm useless, lol.

You can eats prawns, as long as they are HOT when served. Don't eat cold ones in sandwiches and things.

Ooooops ive been eating prawns hot/cold all along ... i just thought it was fresh uncooked ones you couldnt eat lol

Might just be your thinking into it Sophie and thats whats making you feel sick lol

I've eaten cold prawns too - oops. Typing a rough birth plan to take to my 36 week double mw appt. (haven't heard anything about birth plans before this) x x

Hello all,

Im off to the hospital this afternoon for my scan to see if the placenta has moved so fingers crossed !

Oh and i tracked down a pram and it will be here thursady im so excited !!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Good luck for you scan chick!! Hope yours has moved too!!

OMG i cant believe how cold it is this morning ... what on earth are we all going to do for clothes when it gets really really cold lol?

there must be something worng with me i didnt feel that cold this morning!! my body tempreture must be abit high!! but yeah i have very few clothes that fit so dont know what im going to do for winter clothes :(

Thanks all , im starting to get really nervous im terrfied of having to have a c section !!

As for the cold i have no idea what to wear to keep warm i carnt justify spending more money on maternity clothes when the end is in sight but i dont want to freeze either !! :dohh:

Good luck with the scan hunni. I hope it's moved. :hugs:

And don't get me started on clothes,I am sick of having to go out & buy fresh cause I've outgrown them. This bump needs to slow down,cause It's skintin me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->