December Mums

i havent even thought about packing my bag yet! think i need a big kick up the bum!

Hehehe. Yesterday I thought about being due next month on saturday when I turn 31wks.

8wks does not sound like a very long time at all!

I feel very pregnant today. I think Bubble put on a pound or two while I was sleeping. It's one big heavy bump I have here. :bodyb:

Morning ladies !

I have only got to get a dressing gown and a t shirt for labour and my bag is all done !!

I feel huge today and very 'full' if that makes sense , so im having a lazy day pottering about the house before going to see friends tonight.

Hope you are all well !

Morning ladies !

I have only got to get a dressing gown and a t shirt for labour and my bag is all done !!

I feel huge today and very 'full' if that makes sense , so im having a lazy day pottering about the house before going to see friends tonight.

Hope you are all well !

I think you might need a few more things than that! :rofl: j/k :lol:

I feel like that too. I don't know where my food is going atm coz there doesn't seem to be any room for a stomach in there. :dohh:

morning everyone, i still havent packed my bloody bag, i am going to do it this weekend though i mean it.
i kept waking up in the night very very uncomfortable and although it is very usual for me to not sleep it was just a horrible night. i also woke up with wisdom teeth coming through again
i cant wait to say im due next month but also freaks me out that it not long to go!!!
i got a friend who was due 7th december and she gave birth on tuesday morning to twins.
hope your all well today, it wont be long when this thread is rammed full because you will all be off work and can come and chat to me

Lou
xxx

oh god im due the 4th i hope i dont drop soon lol
xx

Morning ladies !

Hope you are all well !

I think you might need a few more things than that! :rofl: j/k :lol:

I feel like that too. I don't know where my food is going atm coz there doesn't seem to be any room for a stomach in there. :dohh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dam i knew there would be more things i needed !! :dohh:

Right ... ive officially brought my very first thing for my hospital bag!! Maternity pads lol

Well its a start isnt it?

You have to start somewhere, right? :)

Tiiiiiiiired today. Can barely keep my eyes open, I think I need another nap! How is everyone this morning?

PP , Definatly a start ! And a very important item !!

Tyff , Its hard work carrying a baby around you deserve to sleep any time you need to !!

I tried vacuuming yesterday and nearly passed out afterwards! Not like fainting, but like "Holy hannah, I'm beat!". I used to be able to do the entire condo, now I can do the livingroom and I'm pooched.

:dohh: Life is certainly different these days!

:rofl:

I have wooden floors and the idea of just sweeping then tires me out !!

Im sat with my feet up today as im going to a friends for a chinese and baby chat tonight and im really looking forward to it !

pp- good for you starting your hospital bag!! i was wondering about maternity pads... do you think normal pads will do? like always night ones? or do you think best to get maternity ones?? whats the difference? sorry 101 questions i know :D

Momandpeanut have a nice night tonight!! sounds like fun :) XX

PP well done for starting your bag :D. I havn't done mine yet im so bad lol, i was meaning to do it today(i say that everyday lol)

Has anyone started nesting yet??
xx

pp- i was wondering about maternity pads... do you think normal pads will do? like always night ones? or do you think best to get maternity ones??

I would definately advise buying proper maternity pads. The padding is much more absorbant and thicker than ordinary ones. Believe me until you see it you won't believe how much blood can come from you, it's like a heavy month x10 no lie. :nope: Sorry but them's the facts. Personally it's the very worst bit about labour and childbirth. Baby makes up for it tho. :baby:

Thanks Angelmouse Think Ill Take Your Advice And Buy Some Them!! X

Gross lol!!

Nessa i got some from boots, ultra slim ones rather than the big bulky ones, OH thought it was funny and said "oh so there'll be 2 people in the house wearing nappies eh"

ha ha very funny you sarcastic git!!

Gross lol!!

Nessa i got some from boots, ultra slim ones rather than the big bulky ones, OH thought it was funny and said "oh so there'll be 2 people in the house wearing nappies eh"

ha ha very funny you sarcastic git!!

THANKS PP ILL POP IN TO GET SOME!! I DONT WANT BIG BULKY ONES EITHER !! YOUR OH WOULD PROB BE RIGHT IT PROB WOULD FEEL LIKE WEARING A NAPPY!!

friend of mine intended on only wearing always night and hospital really told her off because always got plastic backing where maternity pads dont, she said you are putting yourself at a much greater risk of infection because no air can get to your lady bits where proper maternity pads let some air get to you

Lou
xxx

Oh that's a good point. :D

I'm gonna have a look in boots for those slim ones too, thanks PP.

Whey,Well done PP for starting to pack,:)

I've been to Tesco this morning & I bought a pair of pyjamas for after the birth.8) They're comfy & I got a bigger size,because I'll be paranoid of my belly when she's out. So they're in my bag now.It's still not complete,just socks,make-up & my going home clothes to go in.

I'm happy today.My mum & dad have bought me a laptop for xmas,but can't have it until xmas day.I'm still happy though lol. I've always wanted a laptop! I'm selling this pc to my mum & dad because when I have Lexie I'll not have time come on it, so it's pointless having it. So Im getting the laptop for xmas,for when Lexie's asleep in her moses,and I'll sit on the couch & come on the net :) Woo! I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->