December Mums

I dont know what Id do without my laptop lol! Its so nice to sit in bed and have the laptop with me! hehe.

I have 2 different kinds of proper maternity pads and Always Night pads, so I may save those Always ones for when it all slows down a bit.

How many do you ladies recomend I should take into hospital?

x

I think I picked my nursery furniture today! :happydance: I've also decided on the nursery colours too so I'm very excited! :)

We're going to start decorating the nursery next week, and then hopefully get my hospital bag ready and then we're almost good to go!

We still have an entire house to unpack first, but you know....priorities! :blush: lol

cot:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Content/Product/products7/730750_l.jpg

Changing table:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Content/Product/products7/710989_l.jpg

We have an antique family heirloom chest of drawers too.

Gorgeous furniture Rafwife!

Is everyone getting a changing table?? At the moment Leo's changing mat is just on top of his chest of drawers but I think I'll just be putting that on the floor and changing him there. I'd feel safer just in case he fell of the changing table or something! lol
xx

Thanks girls :)

I'm getting a changing table as the drawers we have are going to be full of clothes and I wanted a table for her nappies, wipes, cotton wool, etc. I'll use the top of it when she's little but tbh I think most people end up changing they're babies wherever is convienent!

Lovely furniture Rafwife!!

I've got a changing table fir in mini pp's room but i can just drag the changing mat into whatever room i need. I think i'llbe using the changing table more to dress her and whatnot!!

Right i need to go and make a start on dinner, sausage casserole tonight mmmmm

For you guys who were interested in my hypnobirthing experience so far, I've just made the longest thread in Pregnancy Club! :)

On the hypnobirthing, I'd like to point out that being hypnotised is only a state of high relaxation. There's not some separate thing, it's all in the mind, or rather the dislocation of it from the body.

Angelmouse - good work on the hospital bag!
PP - don't make 35 weeks your deadline for your bag, I'm almost 35 weeks and mine is hardly thought of! I'm not much further than you, I've maternity pads and breast pads!

Heather you are so right about how we are almost all due next month. Crazy!

Lou - my mothercare weekly info said that at 34 weeks twins count as being term (I think it was twins, or was it triplets?) I guess multiples do tend to come early.

Nessa - my sister said to get pads as fat as you can so I'm thinking maternity pads are worth it! I got fat ones for at first and some slimmer ones for when it begins to die down then I assume I can move back on to normal pads. Actually, I think I remember someone saying something about how normal ones aren't suitable because of masking signs of infection or something like that... Lol, just seen Lou has already mentioned this! :dohh:

Donna - yay on your laptop! I'm tempted to get a wireless keyboard so I can sit on the settee or my birthing ball and do BnB via the playstation!

rafwife - fab furniture! Lucky you!

Sohpie - I don't have a changing table as such but there is a place for the mat on top of the chest of drawers we have.

And me - I finish work tomorrow, yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

On the hypnobirthing, I'd like to point out that being hypnotised is only a state of high relaxation. There's not some separate thing, it's all in the mind, or rather the dislocation of it from the body.

Angelmouse - good work on the hospital bag!
PP - don't make 35 weeks your deadline for your bag, I'm almost 35 weeks and mine is hardly thought of! I'm not much further than you, I've maternity pads and breast pads!

Heather you are so right about how we are almost all due next month. Crazy!

Lou - my mothercare weekly info said that at 34 weeks twins count as being term (I think it was twins, or was it triplets?) I guess multiples do tend to come early.

Nessa - my sister said to get pads as fat as you can so I'm thinking maternity pads are worth it! I got fat ones for at first and some slimmer ones for when it begins to die down then I assume I can move back on to normal pads. Actually, I think I remember someone saying something about how normal ones aren't suitable because of masking signs of infection or something like that... Lol, just seen Lou has already mentioned this! :dohh:

Donna - yay on your laptop! I'm tempted to get a wireless keyboard so I can sit on the settee or my birthing ball and do BnB via the playstation!

rafwife - fab furniture! Lucky you!

Sohpie - I don't have a changing table as such but there is a place for the mat on top of the chest of drawers we have.

And me - I finish work tomorrow, yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

aww im happy for you hunni, make sure you get those feet up and get that bag packed (not that i can talk he he)
xx

happy halloween everyone!!

im not well at all today feel really achy and have a headache and my nose is throbing :hissy:
i hope im not coming down with anything :( Im in work too which doesnt help i couldve done with a duvet day!! wish i had now!!

Hope everyones well xx

hey all ,

Thank goodness its friday !!

So plans for the weekend , what are you all up to ????

Im off to visit my brother and his OH tomorrow night as they are off to Australia for 4 weeks ,visit my dad to pick my car seat up and play with my new pram and then sunday a lazy day at home with the OH !

Hiya everyone!
Hope you are all well?

I got an unexpected call from the hospital yesterday offering me a scan for today (was due to have one on the 13th Nov)
So its my turn to go play hunt the placenta!!
I feel really nervous about it too, fingers crossed its moved xXx

hi all.
happy halloween! yay i get to spend the day baking halloween fairy cakes. will hopefully go better then this morning when i had a nosebleed that lsted 15mins grr.

Happy Halloween!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day! Good luck with your placenta scan, Poloma! :happydance:

Hiya everyone!
Hope you are all well?

I got an unexpected call from the hospital yesterday offering me a scan for today (was due to have one on the 13th Nov)
So its my turn to go play hunt the placenta!!
I feel really nervous about it too, fingers crossed its moved xXx

Good luck for your scan hun, lets hope yours has moved too ... then i tihnk thats all three of the Dec mums done and sorted!!

Hey Paloma. :D Hope baby has exit now.

:dance: Happy Hallowe'en everybody and Happy Samhain. :dance:

We're decorating the nursery tomorrow and having a teeny tiny Hallowe'en party just for us, in the evening. :witch:

Hope eveyone has a lovely weekend and Congratulations Peanutbean on your last day at work, full time baby waiting commences. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->