December Mums

Well Im back and all is well!!!!!
Placenta has moved up and out of the way!
Baby is lying head down and all measurements are perfect.
Cant tell you how relieved I am!
Oh and I no longer have a yellow bump as we found out its a BOY!!!!!!
So now we just have to wait till baby decides he's ready to come out!

Hope everyone else has had a great friday xXx

Big congrats on your blue bump poloma!! :blue: how come you found out???
glad your placenta has moved too!! xx

Sophie: I've only got a changing unit because it was £15 in Netto_Otherwise I wouldn't have got one.:lol: I'm a real bargain hunter.

Peanut: Yipee for your last day at work.I bet your glad!

Rafwife: That's some gorgeous furniture.:) I so wish I had a room to make a nursery.

Nessa: Aw no,Poor you,:hugs: I'm just recovering now from flu. I hope it goes for you soon.

M&P: You lucky thing you,get to play with your pram. Lol,I've still not paid mine off. :o

Poloma: Good luck at the scan today,fingers crossed it's moved. :D

Nemo: 15minutes,:shock: Thats alot of blood loss. Hope your feeling ok.

Angelmouse: Woohoo, How exciting starting the nursery! Dont forget to show us pics! :p

Happy Halloween girls. Me & mum decorated our window last night (So it was done) lol. It looks cool. I'm dreading tonite though, my mum, dad, brothers & sisters will be out trick-or-treat'n and I'll be the only one in, so that means I'll have to keep gettin up-down-up-down to the bloody kids,aarrgh,It's hard enough gettin up off the couch once never mind loads....I think i'll answer the door to the kids, then I'll not answer it for the next few lol. I'll be oofed! But I'm excited to see the kiddies all dressed up.:D Unfortunately today me & (ex) got engaged today last year. Blah! What a memory to remember every year now....tut.

Yay! 'Sanother blue bump. :blue:

Congratulations on a clear exit for your little boy. :hugs:

Aww Poloma im so happy the placenta has moved out of the way:happydance:. And Welcome to team blue hunni :D
xx

Yay,I'm glad it's moved poloma!:D
And congrats on ur little boy :) - could you not wait?! :lol:

We wanted to find out at 20 week scan but lil one had other ideas and crossed his legs!!!!
Been dying to find out since!
Now I can finally go baby clothes shopping! Yay xXx
Thanks Guy's xXx

We wanted to find out at 20 week scan but lil one had other ideas and crossed his legs!!!!
Been dying to find out since!
Now I can finally go baby clothes shopping! Yay xXx
Thanks Guy's xXx

iii make sure you post some pics of what you buy :D
xx

So glad its moved out of the way !!

And congrats on your blue bump, enjoy your shopping !!

Ahh so you was lucky to get this scan & get a glimpse :D

Woo! Have you got a name yet? x

hi everyone sorry not been on today, i have been out christmas shopping- i hate shopping when its this busy everywhere!!!
off out to a house halloween party tonight not getting dressed up except witches hat i couldnt be doing with the hassle to be honest.
going for hospital tour tomorrow and hopefully going to finish packing my bags this weekend too im petrified baby is going to come early and me not be organised.

How are you all doing?
hope peanutbean enjoyed last day at work
momandpeanut enjoy playing with the new pram let us know what ya think
nessa hope you start feeling better soon
poloma congrats on the blue bump, any names or you keeping them a secret?
donna hope you have fun with the trick or treaters rather you than me i get a bit scared opening the door to strangers and my front door is other side of house as living room looks out to back garden so you cant see who is coming
hope everyone else is ok and that i havent missed anything sorry if i have

Lou
xxx

It was really nice to see baby again, but as he was head down all I got to see clearly were his boy bits! lol
Struggling for names at the moment, typically we had loads of girls names in mind!
I will welcome any suggestions!
The only one Dp can come up with is Charlie, but Im not sure about it.
Needs to be in keeping with my other two which are Noah and Abbigail.
I like Jacob but of course Dp doesnt! Aaaarrrgghhhh

Ahhh glad its moved Poloma ... now all 3 of us are set to go into labour on our own!! YAY

And congratulations on your little blue bump!!

Lolly hope you have a good time at your party tonight!!

lollylou have fun tonight!! and well done for starting your shopping!! i started mine yesterday i want to get it all done out of the way!!

Peanutbean - how was your last day? Hope it went well :)

Poloma - Congrats on your blue bump! :happydance: AAlso good news about the placenta.

Lolly - Have fun tonight :)

I'm finally in my new house! :happydance: Of course it's messy as anything and full of boxes, but I've unpacked the Living Room, Kitchen and Spare Bedroom. (So I at least have somewhere to sleep and eat! lol)

OH is coming up tomorrow, and it's the first time I've seen him in over a week as he's been sorting out the old house. I'm very excited :D

Can't WAIT to get cracking on the nursery! Wonder if I can convince OH to go paint shopping tomorrow....

Poloma, that's great news about your scan! I went last week for my placenta position scan and it hadn't moved much at all! I have to go back on Thursday and be re-scanned. In one way it's nice because i have had so many scans i get to see LO lots, on the other hand i just wish i knew which way out she would be coming!!!!
Have a great time shopping for BLUEXX

It was really nice to see baby again, but as he was head down all I got to see clearly were his boy bits! lol
Struggling for names at the moment, typically we had loads of girls names in mind!
I will welcome any suggestions!
The only one Dp can come up with is Charlie, but Im not sure about it.
Needs to be in keeping with my other two which are Noah and Abbigail.
I like Jacob but of course Dp doesnt! Aaaarrrgghhhh

Lol.. aw bless.

What about Alfie? I think that's a nice boys name. :D

Lollylou, I'm suprised I've not gone into labour, times I was up n down. And you wanted see how much they were grabbin :o C'mon kids, 1 toffee each not a handful lmao.

haha little buggers!!

Ive not opened my door to any tonight, because i live in a coach house ive got to go downstairs to answer the front door and i dont really wana be running up and down every 5 minutes incase i slip or fall.

i havnt had one trikle treater tonight!! nevermind im sure i can eat all the sweets instead :D LOL

thats great news poloma and congrats on blue bump x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->