December Mums

Just done a little count. We've got 21 pinks, 26 blues and 11 yellows. I wonder how teh sexes will balance out for us December due dates?

oooh interesting quite evn at the mo for pinks and blues x x

lol I had a dream I had Izzy and she weighed 13lb 10oz!!!!!!! :hissy: oh my goodness please noooo!!!!. So who's on maternity leave and who is still working at the mo? Mine starts next Friday! Woohoo!!!! Just finished my last Saturday, feels good! x x

not long left in work for you now hun :happydance: bet you cant wait!! i still got another 5 weeks yet and it cant come quick enough!! these wintery mornings are a killer for getting out of bed :(

Hope everyones having a nice weekend!!
ive been out to get LO moses basket today and bought some things for my hospital bag!! so im going to relax the rest of the night now with the xfactor :D XX

Ooooo yeah, X-factor tonight, Wow, this week has gone well fast.....:shock: How? I've done nothing....been nowhere,lol. Cool,hope it carries on this way.

Well, I'm fine today.My friend who is due next week has had her show today,but I still think she'll go overdue. I'm so jealous though,wish it was me.:( But I do keep getting it in my head that i'll go at end of November. Please be a sign! :rofl:

I'm gettin real excited now about being back to normal in like 5weeks time (hopefully she'll come on time,or before) I saw a Baileys Cake in tesco, omg it looked delish! Btw, Baileys is my all time fav drink.... And a baileys cake, i think it was cheesecake,with baileys in? Dunno but I was drooling over it. Knowing I can have alcohol soon, mmmm! Baileys n ice...... :cloud9:......ok i'll shtum now! lol.

Hope your all gurd! :D Woo were due next month. That sounds crazy.... :o

This week has gone fast for me too only feels like yest last weeks xfactor was on!! i use the xfactor to count down the weeks now!! sad ey???
oohhh i like baileys... with ice!! i cant wait to beable to have a drink too, a white wine and lemo!! :wine:

You're so funny you X-factor fans! We only watch Merlin and Casualty on a Saturday.

lol thanks nessa, deffo feel like i need a rest soon - like you said - the cold doesnt help! Gonna miss x factor going out for a meal tonight, do they repeat tomorrow at some point? x x

im really gutted i wanted to watch merlin but didnt realise it had started so missed a few of them gutted!!!!
i hope some of you are november mummies i just hope im not a christmas day mummy!
i really fancy the baileys cheesecake it sounds well nice yummmmmmmy
i had a traumatic time christmas shopping today, i couldnt get into my car cos the person who parked next to me had parked to close so i had to get my friend to reverse car out so i could get in, both her and OH thought it was hilarious i was gutted, but slightly worried to go out on my own incase it happens again LOL

Lou
xxx

I'm not a wine drinker.I'm more spirits, JD&Coke, Vodka&Coke..:) They're not nice to my stomach though,:rofl:And I too use the x-factor to count down,lol. The final is in this month though,so what we gonna turn to? :o I read "I'm A Celebrity,Get Me Outta Here" starts in November too. Can't remember what date.

The final is in this month? They wont have enough time to get rid of all the people though will they?

OMG im so stuffed, my mum took me to the carvery for a late lunch at 3pm and im still mega mega stuffed .. im not moving from this sofa now for the rest of the night!!

Had to laugh today some woman told me my bump wasnt very big and i barely looked 5 months pregnant? WTF was she on crack lol?

bambikate they repeat the xfactor on itv on sunday afternoons :D enjoy your meal!!

:rofl: lollylou awww bless you!! bet it was funny tho!!

i think xfactor finishes in mid december normally???

oohhh i like baileys... with ice!! i cant wait to beable to have a drink too, a white wine and lemo!! :wine:

Oh your making me drool!!!!!! Just poured a huge glass of ice cold lemonade, am gonna sit and pretend it's Vino!!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmm ........................... no it's just not the same!!!!! :hissy:

i think xfactor finishes in mid december normally???

Yeah i thought that because normally they do it just intime for the winner to release their single in time for xmas no1

Hope im not in labour when the final is on lol otherwise i'll be one grumpy bunny :rofl::rofl:

Oh,I thought it was end of this month sometime,lol. Oops.

Daniel to go this week please.:lol:

malpal wont be much longer now and well beable to have a proper drink :D

LOL PP i bet the xfactor will be last thing on your mind if you are in labour :rofl: xx

yaaay thanks nessa i've booked it in my sky :) Don't tell me who went! he he he meal was yummy - and i wore heels :rofl: good job i only had to walk for a few minutes!!!!! x x

glad you had a good meal!!
heels!!! well done hun i tried some on the other day and i could hardly get my feet into them!! i had to take them off :rofl: ive got big fat feet now :( LOL

Aw Lou, I know what you mean! I've taken to parking really close to the left side of a space now so I've a better chance of getting some room, or if I can I park in an edge space where the door opens over a kerb or whatever. Don't be tempted to climb through the car from the passenger side, it's not easy with a full bump!

lol PP People are so odd. I get wow you're huge, sure it's not twins in the same day as wow, you can't really even tell you're pregnant. The latter was last week!!!!! I told work colleagues about this and they nearly fell off their chairs!

Glad you had a nice meal Bambikate and hope you ladies all enjoyed X-factor!

I've got a bit of a cold, given to me by visiting work colleagues last week I think. Not too bad though but was tired early last night so we didn't watch any Sat night TV and taped it all instead. Going to make cakes today and sit and watch Sat night TV I think!

DH is just back from his driving lesson and feels ready to go out with me now so he can start practising more. Shame there's no way he will have done his test before baby comes!

How the heck did Daniel survive another week???????

And how are some of you ladies still getting your feet into heals?? let alone walking in them?
I havent seen my feet for weeks now! lol
The only things I can get on my feet are my grubby old trainers and even then its a struggle to get them on, bump keeps getting in the way!
Anyone else had to ask their partners to cut their toe nails??? or is it just me? lol

My feet haven't swollen, but I still can't wear heels. The weight hits my feet straight away & I feel i've been on them all day. :rofl:

Poloma, lol, I still do them myself, but I struggle! I was going to tempt to paint em last week, but I put it off. It'd take me forever ha ha.

X-factor = Fixed, lol. I don't like the person that went (not naming, dont want to spoil it for kate) but c'mon. They're not as bad as the person that SHOULDN'T be in the comp . . Argh!

I've finished my hospital bag, woohoo! :happydance: Just incase she decides to come in this month (coz I'm sure she's going to, lol)

I'm dying to put her swing up, get the batteries in, and have a listen of the sounds it makes, and tunes it plays. But it took me ages get it back in the box when I opened it before. So I don't know if I should? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->