December Mums

Wendy (swissmiss) thinks im going to pop @ 37 weeks according to a dream she had .... so lets wait and see if theres any truth in it lol!! I hope so!!

Yay for Vicky! and gorgeous lil Ava xXx

Had a quietish day, doing the usual housework and looking after two toddlers!
Got horrible period type pain in the lower part of my bump at the mo (started about 1/2 hour ago) :( really hurts :(
And baby is pretty active too, had a bout of the hiccups earlier which always makes me chuckle! as my belly wobbles!
Think I might go for a nice warm bath and see if that helps ease the pain xXx

Hope everyone has had a good day xXx

Rafwife :rofl: at your panic in the tub!! bet you felt like a plonger!! lol

Yep :rofl: Even moreso when OH rushed upstairs, so I had to make up some excuse about how I just wanted to know if he needed the hot water. :rofl:

We started painting LOs nursery tonight, and ordered the cot too. :happydance:

hi all, i pissed alot of pages today so i dont know whether i can remember everything i have missed.
congratulations to vicky on the birth of ava she is stunning
rafwife thats hilarious i would have been peeing myself laughing so OH would have had to know lol even if he did make fun of me about it lol
as for whos gonna be next i think it will be somone who is due later than everyone else maybe ill shock ya all lol, but as i havent had any signs and the naughty baby is still the wrong way around i hope she doesnt come too soon
i had a really crappy day, i had bit of a night last night before bed and have felt like an emotional wreck ever since and just dont feel myself i have just slept for 2 hours aswell which was stupid because ill never get to sleep tonight now
Hope everyone is ok

Lou
xxx

ive just been lurking on this thread i thought i better put something into it as im hopefully not going to be pregnant for much longer! we picked up our swinging crib today just need to get bedding for it moses stuffs too small and cots stuffs too big james mum brought it for us its lovely ill post photos once ive put it back together!!

xx

You're all too busy! I've only been gone a day and there are pages or posts again! How am I to keep up?

To business...
PP - I eat my dinner on my ball often, it's the right height for using at the coffee table in front of the TV! lol I can't fit a plate on my lap anymore, unless I want my dinner all over my bump instead of in my mouth! Glad you like your new hospital.
Donna - sorry about your piles!!
Donna & angelmouse - I had blue hair once too, not all of it but the ends. I loved it! But it's a nightmare to maintain as it washes out in about 3 washes.
rafwife - I don't get shooting pains down my bump but when she pushes it wrecks my cervix and pelvis. I'm certain she just likes to stretch out with toes in my stomach and between my ribs and head pushing down hard! I'm jealous of your lovely sleep, mine is better these days but I think my pelvis is on the stretch again as my hip pain is coming back. :-(
Tyff - So glad you enjoyed your baby shower, it sounds fab!
Vicky - hello you! I hope you're going to keep watch over us Dec mum's now, like a fairy godmother! lol
Lou - :hugs:

--------------
So about me! lol

DH and my Dad spent all yesterday hanging wallpaper in our room. DH is finishing it off now and I've been sanding skirting boards. Going to buy the paint for the walls tomorrow. Hopefully come next weekend we can have the cot round from my parents' at last and then we'll be rather more ready for baby to arrive!

I'm feeling pretty grumpy and tired though. Getting braxton hicks a lot every evening now and LO is still booting me all over. My stretchmarks are stinging like hell and all my clothes hurt them. It seems to stretch them just to sit down! I even have them along my knicker line! Baby is trapping my bowels so I keep getting quite a bit of discomfort. On the plus side I've not felt sick for a couple of days and I am still on leave! Huzzah! Tomorrow is my 36 week MW appointment in the morning then antenatal in the evening. In between I need to shop for paint and start undercoating the woodwork. That's if I'm not just napping anyway!

Hope you've all had nice weekends.

PP glad you like your new hospital. And oo someone had a dream about you popping at 37 weeks. I wonder if its a premonition
Donna- oh the joys of pregnancy lol, hope they get better soon
rafwife- You make me laugh about the bath thing :rofl:. Had me really excited for you until i got to the bit about it only being herbal esscenses lol he he
Tyff- im glad you had a good baby shower. What did you get??
UV- hey hun :wave:. that swinging crib sounds lvely i wish i had one of those now :D
peanutbean- Bloody hell woman you don;t stop lol. try not to over do your self :hug:. Sorry that you are so uncomfortable hunni, i hope baby moves soon so you can have a good clear out, i was like that really clogged up until about a week ago and then the heavens opend lol. Hope you feel better soon

And ive got a question for all of you. Do any of you find if you sit down for to long, you get really sharp pains in the rib area and it doesn't go until you stand up and walk around for a bit?? And do your boobs ever get like shooting pains in them. Cos both of these things are happening to me and ouch it hurts
xx

Heather i get pains in my ribs like im being crushed lol, is that the kinda pain you mean?

Awh i'm sorry you're all feeling so crappy :( I promise you though, it's worth every minute!

Yes PB, consider me the Dec Mum's fairy godmother :rofl: I don't like leaving you all behind. Hurry up December babies!!

Heather I have recently had some shooting pains in my boobs and wondered if they were growing again. I'd forgotten though so I guess it passed! I get painful ribs from LO's feet but no other reason that I can think of... We're all wrecks! lol

Heather I have recently had some shooting pains in my boobs and wondered if they were growing again. I'd forgotten though so I guess it passed! I get painful ribs from LO's feet but no other reason that I can think of... We're all wrecks! lol

lol i know. I feel like im going to fall apart lol and when i walk if feels like my hips are going to come off. But then i think this time next month i should have had him by now. But i bet i'll still be here lol
xx

I can't wait to have LO on the outside, I just can't wait!!

do any of you girls know what amount of evening primrose oil i can use. my OH picked me some up along with raspberry leaf tea. the capsules he got me say 1300mg (117mg gla) that mean anything? anyone have any ideas?? obviously not gonna take them for a few weeks xoxo

Sorry Nemo, no idea! I've not used it, nor raspberry leaf tea.

Same nemo, i have no idea. have you tried looking for it on the internet. Or mabey ask your MW at the next appointment
xx

i had shooting pains in my boobs the other day - surely not another growth spurt - ahhh!!!!! lol.

Does anyone know if there is a rough rule of thumb of how much baby grows on average in the last few weeks??? In weight I mean? x x

i had shooting pains in my boobs the other day - surely not another growth spurt - ahhh!!!!! lol.

Does anyone know if there is a rough rule of thumb of how much baby grows on average in the last few weeks??? In weight I mean? x x

i Found this hun, not sure if its what your after
https://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart
xx

Another site said they gain an ounce a day from 37 weeks
xx

i Found this hun, not sure if its what your after
https://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart
xx

Wow thanks Heather! I spent like 15 minutes solid googling and found nothing! :dohh: lol My mum was induced at 37 weeks cuz of preeclampsia and i was 7lbs 6oz so I'm hoping Isabelle doesn't follow suit on the size so I wanted to see how much more babies grow in the last few weeks!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->