December Mums

wow you were a good size baby. Well lets hope isabelle doesn't get to big :D
xx

Thanks Heather for that link!

I come from a long line of big babies (sister was lightest at over 9lbs, brother was over 11lbs) so don't think I'll get off easy. My Mum was a twin and her and her brother were each over 7lbs.

I come from a pretty mixed bag lol ... i was 6lbs and my brother was 9lbs so its a bit hit and miss with me, im hoping mini pp will be more at the 6lb end though lol

does the size run in the family do you think or is it random!? x x

I have no idea, i think theres prob a hint of truth in it but not a great deal.

Hello ladies , hope you are all well and had good weekends !!

:hugs: to those of you still feeling crappy !

And welcome back vicky your daughter is beautiful !!

I had a lovely weekend just busy, we went to visit family yesterday and picked up the car seat from my dads (just incase!) then off to a first birthday party , it was strange to think that next year ill be a mommy at a party not just the Auntie !! Then my darling OH took me out for dinner last night and it was so lovely to be relaxed and happy just the 2 of before bubba makes an appearence !

Oh and one more thing before i waffle on for ages my friends have organised me a baby shower for wednesday night so im really excited all i know is i have to be at the local pub for 7 !!!

morning girls wat a weekend ive had i had period pains alday saturday had a bath & painkillers which did take the edge off slept afew hrs,then yesterday the pains came back with a vengence so rang laubour suite & was told to come in,i went in they monitered me & cobi decided she didnt like the moniter on me :) so the midwife had a hard time trying to trace the heartbeat she was moving that much,,anyway after a internal which was very painful(never had 1)my cervix is closed & very high up so not in labour phewww:) they cheaked my urine to find i have a water infection & protein!!! ive been told to rest as ive very swollen ankles & the pains will subside after acouple of days antibotics.......to be honest i feel really daft as the pains were that bad i thought it was early labour(never been in labour had planned c-sections with my other 2)but no just a water infection good job i never have to indure labour & giving birth as im a big baby when it comes to pain which i thought i high pain threshold but this weekend has shown i havent!!! sorry for goin on......any1 else had a eventful weekend???

alphatee - :hugs: sorry to hear you have had a tough weekend !! Dont feel daft about the pains water infections are really painful !!

Make sure you get as much rest as you can ! :hugs:

Hi mom and peanut! glad you had such a fab weekend - sounded lovely!

Alphatee sorry you've had such a rubbish one hope you are feeling better soon and put your feet up Mrs!!!! x x

i was 10lb and my brother was a premie at 3lb so im not sure if that helps with my weight prediction. this baby was 3lb at my last 4b scan (29weeks) and the scan lady said half a pound a week from then so that makes 3-4-5----owie

they say cobi is gunna b a big un!! at my growth scan at 32 weeks she was 5lb 7:huh:!! my last 2 was 6lb 12 & 8lb 9 & i was only tiny 6lb 3,,,,,im the only 1 in my family to go over 7lb!!

i luckily havent had the boob pain, only pains i am suffering is my back, i cant imagine not being in pain, will it just go after pregnancy or will i be left with it forever?

glad you had a good weekend momandpeanut, and congrats on the baby shower i bet you will get loads of goodies, take lots of piccies.

alphatee hope you start to feel better now you have got antibiotics

when i was born i weighed 6lb 6oz and im only child, OH was 8lb exactly, my dad and uncle were 5lb something babies and they are both massive blokes so hopefully ill only have a little one, but im huge so i doubt baby will be small.

what have you all got planned today? i am going to try and do some NVQ work today as i have got my assessor coming thursday. last time before babies comes.

hope everyone is ok

Lou
xxx

me again third time this morning u lucky girls lol :) i just been reading through this thread & ive noticed most of u have text buddies!! i dont.. & just wondering if any1 is kind enuff to b mine plz :)

me again third time this morning u lucky girls lol :) i just been reading through this thread & ive noticed most of u have text buddies!! i dont.. & just wondering if anyone is kind enuff to b mine plz :)

i'll be urs hunni, but ist best to have more than one just incase im in labour at the same time you have your section lol
xx

i was 10lb and my brother was a premie at 3lb so im not sure if that helps with my weight prediction. this baby was 3lb at my last 4b scan (29weeks) and the scan lady said half a pound a week from then so that makes 3-4-5----owie

ouch looks like your little princess might be a big one :D
xx

Morning Ladies!
Hugs to those feeling rough xXx
What a night I have had! and nothing to do with lil bump either!
My lil man (3) woke at 1 am, must have had a nightmare (bu as he is speech delayed he couldnt tell me) he was so upset bless him. It took me till 4am to settle him back to sleep!
Then my lil girl woke me up full of beans at 7am so I am shattered!
Noah got up at 8.20 luckily so he still went to nursery, their having their class photo's today :) so I didnt want him to miss out.
Fingers crossed I get them both to nap at the same time this afternoon!

Oh and on the birth weight thing, I was 6lb 11oz full term, Dp was 9lb by section at 38 weeks (his dad was 12lb!!!)
Noah was 9lb 8oz (big first baby! lol) Abbi was 7lb 2oz (much easier on mummy!) Hoping this one doesnt go over 8lb xXx

RE the weight thing, I think it's true it does run in families. Ava was 7lb 1oz yet I was only 36 weeks!! An oz a day would've taken me to the 9lb mark at least *gulp* But my whole family including Ava's Dads side have all been 8/9lbers. Ava's actually probably the tiniest of all!

hi vicky, how you feeling, how is having a baby at home going?

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"