December Mums

anyone got any suggestions for music to put on a cd for when im in labour xxx

9th-ers, I have a question.

Are you getting mild ache's in your lower back? & are you getting pressure & sharp pains in your lady bits? x

I keep getting them & like a stitch type pain in my pelvic area?

i get the sharp pains, but i read somewhere on here that its baby moving down and engaging? im 4/5ths at the moment and ive got the midwife again tomorrow so hopefully its true and he's moved down more :) xxx

9th-ers, I have a question.

Are you getting mild ache's in your lower back? & are you getting pressure & sharp pains in your lady bits? x

I keep getting them & like a stitch type pain in my pelvic area?

Yeah, not so much back ache only when I've been stood a long time but for a few weeks now I've been getting shooting and stabbing pains down into my cervix and pelvis and MW did say baby had started to engage on Monday so I'm sure that's why. Also need to pee more. And when LO stretches out with feet in my ribs it hurts a lot with his haad pushing down!

katix - i just ordered a triple cd from hmv.com for relaxation yoga music. its not something i normally listen to but i thought id like something calming with no one singing - cuz thats bound to annoy me when im in pain - lol x x

good thinking! i cant see myself wanting songs that i can sing along to haha xxx

teehee i know - i originallly thought "relaxing" ummm how about enya??? So i listened to a 30 second sample on itunes and her voice started to annoy me and im not even in labour!! :rofl: so i banned all words in my cd :D let me know what you choose! x x

i will do, ill probably end up with the radio im so unprepared but i supppose its another thing for me to complain about haha xxx

Donna - Ive been having bad shooting pains around my cervix - shooting right the way down. MW said its nothing to worry about.

I bought a maternity support belt today from Mothercare, theyre really good for back ache. Really helps. I recommend it!

xx

Thought i would say hi in this thread....I am on maternity leave now (well more specifically i got made redundant last week) and am soo bored it is unbelievavble so thought that rather than being more of a lurker on B&B I would join in a bit more!

Hiya Anja :D

Morning girls, How is everyone this morning?
Anybody have anything nice planned for today??

I have my growth scan this afternoon so im looking forward to seeing LO again :happydance:
Im going to ask if they can confirm that i am having a boy...just to be 100% sure :D My MIL is a Midwife and in delivery the other day they had a baby born that the couple was told it was a girl and they had a boy!! :dohh:

i do keep having this worry nessa what if baby is a boy not a girl, poor kid will be living in pink clothes LOL.

i had a horrendous night, as you know i have suffered really bad with back ache and baby lying on my nerve well last night i started getting pains down by my pelvis, like shooting pains every time i tried to move.

it carried on all night and is still really bad this morning, i called the midwife and she said that its because baby is breech she has got her bum on a nerve, so not only is the pressure on my siatic nerve its on a nerve at the front too, i cant actually walk without looking like i have S**T myself LOL
she told me to monitor movements and if reduced i got to go this afternoon to be checked out!!!!!
i want this next 5 weeks to hurry up cos the pain is driving me insane

hi anja welcome to december mums club

Lou
xxx

Hey Anja!!

Good luck with your scan Nessa hope it goes well!!

Sorry you had a crappy night Lolly, mine wasnt much better although not quite as painful, just got woken up at 4am needing a drink and wee, then mini pp decided to go mental for aaaaages so i couldnt go back to sleep lol

my baby doesnt do that in the night lol i am very glad about that LOL.

What ya got planned for the day hun?

OH is coming home from work at lunch because i cant even get of settee to go for a pee lol never mind anything else, e orried i will fall down the stairs, i think he just wants to skive off for the afternoon

Lou
xxx

i was in mk gen last night again i swelled up massivly saw sparkles and felt rather sick, i was in the same room i had my still birth in which was awful but there was nowhere else to put me, i was monitored for a few hours and sent home to bedrest :-( im ment to call for my blood results today but i called and the day unit only has one midwife! so ive been told to expect a call today at some point.

im all swollen again...:(

im NOT giving birth in that hosp even if i have to drive to the next town to get to a hospital im not going there its so awful

poor you Molly, you swollen everywhere? is the other hospital far from yours or is it managable?

my hospital is 20 miles away from home

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back