December Mums

hi girls, hope you are all well

i have had a productive day, i am having to start locking my cat out of the bedroom so we are doing that as off tonight so the sleepless nights begin for me tonight LOL, he is like a baby at the best of times worse when he thinks he is missing something.
i have sorted all nursery out and put everything in place and it looks really nice and very REAL!!!!! i sorted all spare room out and got rid of lots of things so it all looks like its coming together upstairs now.

Im a sad cow and also watched "the muppets christmas carol" movie this afternoon which is one of my favourite christmas films hehehehehehe just incase i miss out on it being on TV due to baby LOL.

the snow looks amazing tyff i wish it would snow like that here too

Lou
xxx

Lolly your organisation reminds me i still need to pack my hospital bag!! Ive got all the of stuff laying around but i havent ACTUALLY packed it lol.

Someone please kick me up the butt, im almost 36 weeks, cutting it a bit fine me thinks lol

PP get that bag packed right now (((kick up the bum)))

Lou
xxx
not so sure if its just me or not, im getting a bit scared, not about labour or anything but im frightened im gonna go into labour and as baby is still breech there will be lots of complications, is that a normal feeling of worry for everyone? or am i weird LOL

she still firmly breech today i can feel her head sticking out at the top i got like a cone shape belly lol

xxx

I'll pack it tomorrow i promise, i want to take my LV holdall but the zip is a bit bust so i'll pester OH to fix it for me tonight lol.

pp sort it out tonight you wont have to worry about it then :D

Lollylou whats happening with you as your LO still breech? will you have a c-section? my little one is breech and if he still is next wed they booking me for one!!

As you type that Nessa i hope your bouncing on your ball with encouragement!!

similar thing to you Nessa, i got anti-natal on wednesday and if baby is still breech then she is going to book me in to see a consultant one day next week who will most likely arrange for a c section, bit gutted that i might not get chance to have natural birth i wanted but i will do whatever is best for baby.

how scary, how are you feeling about it all?

Lou
xxx

I'll pack it tomorrow i promise, i want to take my LV holdall but the zip is a bit bust so i'll pester OH to fix it for me tonight lol.

I'm the same - keep procrastinating. I lets see if we can both post on here tomorrow that our bags are now done - OK?

PP get off your ball and get that bag packed right now lol

Lou
xxx

rafwife you need to get a mega shift on for your bag if tat maybe might be coming earlier than you orginally planned

Lou
xxx

Yeah I know. Will have a chat with OH tonight. My maternity pay hasn't come through yet so he's really against spending any money until he's paid at the end of the month! He won't let me buy anything until then. :dohh:

PP nope im not :dohh: im gunna have my half an hour on my ball when i watch corrie :D

Lollylou im not feeling too bad about it at the mo i was a bit freaked out last week when they mentioned c-section but im preparing for the fact i may have to have one!! I would prefer not too mind!! Same as you with the natural birth thing as i would like to go through it to experience it and say ive done it!!
But fingers crossed my LO will move and i wont have to have a c-section :D Let us know how you get on wedneday xx

things might be starting again for me girls!

Woooo go Molly!!!! :D You having contractions? Keep moving lady! :loopy:

PP and Rafwife - get packing girls - that is a direct order - lol. :trouble:

Nessa hope you are bouncing on that ball tonight, :yipee: I must do some bouncin too!!! I have my MW appt in the morning 38 weeks OMG!!!

Just made a chicken stew with dumplings, Garlic Bread and Coffee Cupcakes....yum yum yum lol x x x x x x x

really uncomfy cant work it out very strange pain, not quite contractions can reach my cervix now too been just over an hour fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->